Party on the Rocks Reviews

28 | Seattle, WA

28 Reviews for Party on the Rocks

Jake Taylor · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Amazing class for corporate event

I recently worked with Claire to put together a class for corporate interns that were forced to intern remotely across the US and Canada due to COVID-19. She and her team safely assembled hundreds of bartending and ingredient kits to be sent to our guests for two different classes hosted by her bartending teacher, Josh. They handled everything from assembling the kits to shipping them to all of our attendees. Both events went off without a hitch and were given amazing feedback by the interns who attended! Claire was incredible flexible, accommodating, professional. and quick to respond to my questions and concerns. I've been recommending them to anyone looking for an amazing virtual event and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Party on the Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much, Jake for your kind words! We LOVED working with your group and can't wait for our next event!!
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Orbe · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Non Profit Event

Claire and her team were awesome in staffing our beer and mimosa bar but a fundraising walk and 5K!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Alexia Brown · Married on 02/03/2020

Efficient and Professional

We had two bartenders from Party of the Rocks come out for a company event last week. These two were so professional (also very prompt) and extremely helpful! They went above an beyond by helping me setup the bar stations with the rentals that came. They took control of the situation which allowed me to focus on other details that needed my attention more. Could not have thanked them enough for their can do attitudes and friendly service!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Erin

Erin LeVon · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing initiative and hard work

Kadeena was the lead event staff and Josh was our bartender. They both got pointed at where the plates/glasses/silverware and booze was and they went to work right away setting up things in a very presentable manner. They got little to no instruction and made set up so smooth! Kadeena was great at quickly getting the sternos and water trays all in order while the food was getting picked up. Josh was a great bartender with our open bar and even rushed over to help us serve some personal tequila (thanks). Kadeena was so efficient at keeping tables bussed that I asked her to slow down for fear of running out of glasses, which we didn't. None of us had planned a wedding before and it went great in no small part to these two. Highly recommend Party on the Rocks!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Elaine Hogstrom · Married on 10/19/2019

Bartending

Party on the Rocks was a great Bartending vendor choice. They were very professional and the bartender at the wedding was super nice and very helpful. They communicated and worked with us and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Gray

Gray Bridge Venue · Married on 09/21/2019

They make a good party great!

Party on the Rocks is our go-to vendor for wedding bartending. Their bartenders are professional, fun, friendly, and they follow the rules with grace and respect. This year, we had a elopement ceremony turn into a last-minute onsite reception. POTR was able to provide a bartender to save the day for our couple! Mandy arrived in professional dress, set up the bar, and was serving drinks within a hour of making our request. She quite literally saved their wedding day and was able to make the event go off without a hitch. I know I can always count on POTR to provide professional service at a great price and, unlike some other bartenders we have worked with, they don't over serve, they follow the venue's rules, and they keep the guests happy AND safe!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Party on the Rocks's reply:

We are so honored to work with a venue like you! Thank you so much for your kind words. We will always jump through hoops for wonderful relationships like we have with you. Can't wait to party again.
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Service

Party on the Rocks was amazing to work with. Claire and her team were easy to communicate with prior to the wedding, which made planning easy. We did have some confusion over whether or not they provided plastic cups, but it was eventually figured out. We provided our own alcohol, but had PoTR provide two event staff, a bartender, coolers and ice (for cooling beverages). They did an absolutely wonderful job working the event. Claire is such a nice person and was a great bartender - remembering the bride and groom's drink of choice, as well as several others. My only criticism of PoTR is that I wish the bartender wore a more formal shirt instead of a black promotional t shirt. I under that its their brand, but as we had a formal wedding, I would have appreciated them wearing something with at least a collar. I would absolutely recommend PoTR to anyone who wants to not have to worry about their bartender! I am glad I found them at the Seattle Wedding Show.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2018

A HUGE thank you to POTR for making our event a huge success. They had the drinks flowing all night with little line back up and also a life saver helping me set up some final things before hand as well as cleaning up/taking down. Claire was very professional and wonderful to work with. Jan even saved the day when we ran out of vodka by going and getting more! These guys and gals worked their tails off! I highly recommend POTR for your next event and cannot say enough wonderful things.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rene · Married on 09/09/2018

We just had Claire and the Party on the Rocks team at our daughter's wedding at the Fields at Willie Greens this weekend. They were awesome and a big part of the success of our event. The light up bar added that extra wow factor...highly recommend it! Thanks Party on the Rocks...You "Rock"!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Z

Zachery · Married on 09/02/2018

Party on the rocks bartended my wedding and they did a fantastic job! Very professional and had fun with all the guests. Good clear communication, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Su Hoon · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Party on the Rocks for bartending and event staff services for our wedding and it was one of the easiest (and best) decisions we had to make for our planning! Claire was very responsive in our communication and answered a million of our questions - before and after contract was signed, so you know she really cares about her clients and business! We decided to use a drop-off catering and hiring event staff was the best decision because we didn't have to worry about setting the table, cleaning up and cutting the wedding cake! We highly recommend Party on the Rocks!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kimberlee · Married on 08/18/2018

This was honestly the smartest thing I did at the wedding was higher these three people to handle all the cleanup and food and bartending. Very professional and really good at their jobs. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2018

Party on the Rocks was easy to work with from beginning to end. Claire was responsive to emails and it was very easy paying our invoice online. Party on the Rocks bartended our wedding in June and bartenders were professional, showed up on time and served our guests with no issues. I would definitely recommend this business.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jan · event on: 06/12/2018

I would highly recommend using Party on the Rocks for your bartending needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Rayna · event on: 05/16/2018

We used Party on the Rocks for an event hosting 200 people. Every one of the three team members were courteous, hard-working and polite. They passed food to attendees, helped the catering crew and picked up garbage. They even went the extra mile by helping with some small decor details. THANK YOU! YOU WERE AWESOME!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Kathy · Married on 11/04/2017

We had Party on the Rocks for bartending service. We had beer and wine.
    Claire is personable, fun and was on top of things. She did a great job.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Jacinta

Jacinta · Married on 08/19/2017

Claire was very easy to work with, super helpful in determining how much alcohol to buy and very responsive. Our wedding was tended by Tiffany and Jeannie who were on time and very sweet. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Rhonda · Married on 08/05/2017

Very professional and quick to respond. Clear contracts. Easy to do business with. Arrived on time!! They helped with my daughters wedding and were awesome!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kerri · Married on 08/04/2017

I met Claire at the Tacoma wedding show and immediately after meeting her I knew I wanted her company to bartend my wedding. She has a great personality and was very responsive and professional! They made everything so easy and even gave me a shopping list of what to get for my guests. The guests were all pleased with their services and had no complaints from anyone. I will definitely use them again if I have another event! Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/14/2017

jackie · event on: 07/29/2017

We hired two staff members, Jan and Jessica, for our 80 person event. They arrived on time, professionally dressed, and ready to jump in where needed. They replenished and cleared food, refrigerated leftovers, washed all of my dishes, rinsed and racked the rented flatware and wine glasses, and kept cleaning throughout. By the end of the event I was left with an immaculate kitchen. Jan and Jessica were friendly, accommodating, and whole evening went off without an hitch. Thank you for the great service. Party On The Rocks exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use this company again for any future staffing needs.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Stevie · Married on 07/15/2017

It was the eleventh hour when I availed myself of Claire's services. She set us up with Jan and Tiffany, explained everything clearly, and conducted the preliminary logistics with professionalism and aplomb. Jan and Tiffany were a blast to work with and I hope they had a good time. A plus plus, would hire again, v. Good vendor. Thanks, Party On the Rocks!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Mark · event on: 07/15/2017

I approached Claire with Party on the Rocks to help arrange my wife's 50th Birthday. I say "approached" but perhaps pleaded in a state of baffled bewilderment about how to pull all of this together. Claire brought up some brilliant ideas and drew everything to a flawless execution that resulted in what can be best summed up by my guests, "Best. Party. Ever." Thank you Claire for making my event the envy of all that attended!

Sent on 07/23/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

I had a bartender back out of his shift an hour before we needed him on site for a wedding reception, in an area that required a little bit of commuting (And a ferry!) to get to. Jan dropped what she was doing, got ready, and came to the venue. Not knowing any of the details, she totally saved the day. Our couple was not even aware of the behind the scenes stress as she stepped in to help like a true professional. Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jeannie · Married on 02/25/2017

Claire and her team were so awesome. We hired Party on the Rocks to provide set up, tear down, and serving for my daughter's wedding. Their staff were super responsive, friendly and totally observant. In fact, they noticed that my 87 year old mother's soda glass was empty, went to the bar and got her a fresh one, and brought it to her. She was thrilled and pleased! Above and beyond!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Party on the Rocks's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!