Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music Reviews

71 Reviews for Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

1 User photo

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music 1

Jon · Married on 06/05/2010

Elise was extremely easy to deal with and very professional, very helpful in selecting music as well. Could not have been happier with the quality of the music and the service, the best vendor we dealt with for our wedding, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Sue · Married on 05/07/2010

We had the pleasure of having Party of Two (one violin & keyboard) for our wedding ceremony music. I couldn't have asked for better! Elise was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning and the music they provided was just wonderful. I would highly recommend them! The set an absolutely beautiful tone for the occasion. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 05/18/2010

amie · Married on 02/27/2010

I used Party of Three for my wedding ceremony, they were wonderful!! They were very helpful in helping me pick out the songs for the wedding. I had my guest's raving about them. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Kerri · Married on 11/28/2009

I recently used Party of Three for my wedding where they played both the ceremony and the cocktail hour. They were able to play all the music I wanted for both and worked with me to decide on what I wanted. I thought I was going to have to hire a seperate vocalist for the ceremony until they told me that they could handle that as well! They were very professional and took care of all the details that I never even thought of (like playing music as soon as the first guest showed up at the church as well!) I highly recommend Party of Three, you and your guests will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Megan · Married on 10/31/2009

Party of Three was absolutely wonderful! The ceremony was magical with their music in the backround! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/06/2010

Tammy · Married on 08/08/2009

Party of Three was highly recommended by our friend who used them last year for their wedding. They played for our outdoor ceremony and the guests were raving all night. We had a few requests and they were able to learn the music in time for our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2009

Party of Three provided beautiful and classy music for our wedding ceremony. I would recommend them for cocktail hour as well. We would have done so if we did not already pay the DJ.

Sent on 02/06/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2009

I can't comment enough on what a great job Party of Three did for our ceremony. It was so intimate and beautiful. The entire process of hiring through the big day was a breeze. Cost was also very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2010
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/30/2016

Thank you so, so much to Party of three musicians !!!! and Sorry for the delay writing this review, been so busy after our Honeymoon with the holidays. Our wedding day was on 10/30/2016 at Penn Oaks Golf Club in PA. We can't thank enough for the great service and professionalism of this group. Elise.. it was so easy working with you and I received many compliments on how wonderful the ceremony music was. During ceremony and cocktail hour your music brought many people on tears.....we loved the music and the musicians, specially Kathy which is such a sweet and nice lady.
    Our day was absolutely perfect and you were all part of that reason; I will definitely recommend you guys to many people...can't wait to our next special event to contact you again !!
    Thank you, thank you again for everything! Love, Francesca and Frank S.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Happy New Year to you and Frank! On behalf of Cathy, my musicians and I ,I want to thank you for choosing Party of Three and also for taking the time to share your thoughts.You were such a pleasure to work with also Francesca, I am happy to hear you were very pleased with our music and service, that means alot to us! We look forward to possibly playing again for you in the future at a special event in your life, perhaps for an anniversary or holiday party. I wish you and Frank many years of good health,love and happiness! Thanks again, Elise

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

Aside from the music (ceremony and cocktail hour), which was a hit, the best thing about Party of 3 was the communication! When managing multiple vendors that goes a long way and Elise made the process simple. She followed up when she needed to, was very quick to respond to any of my questions, and was very accommodating when it came to everything from music to shifting around locations. And the music itself was superb!

We shopped around for musicians and while Party of 3 was at the higher end of those we looked at, I can say they were absolutely worth it.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin and Kristina for choosing Party of Three! I am very happy you were pleased with our music and service, it was a real pleasure playing for you and your guests! I especially enjoyed listening to your personal vows, they were very touching, just a beautiful ceremony!I wish you many years of love and happiness!

tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Elise was very professional and responsive to all of our questions. The music was excellent and all of our guests really enjoyed the ceremony and cocktail music hour. We appreciated that Party of Three had experience at our venue and knew exactly how to set up, making the experience seamless and worry-free for us. We would highly recommend Party of Three for other couples seeking live music for an event.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany for taking the time to share your thoughts and for choosing Party of Three! It was a pleasure to play for you and your guests and I loved your choice in venue, we enjoy playing at Trump National Golf Club, it is a beautiful venue as was your ceremony!Best wishes to you and Tom for a very long happy and healthy life journey together. Best Regards, Elise

michael · Married on 11/15/2014

Party of 3 added a touch of class that made our wedding day incredibly special,

Sent on 12/03/2014

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you Michael for your kind words , it was a pleasure working with you and Hannah. Congratulations again!

Trish · Married on 10/10/2014

I wish I could give Elise and Party of Three 10 stars. They made my daughters ceremony so beautiful with Their talent. I felt very at ease the moment we selected them and that feeling never swayed. Thank you for making my daughter and son in laws day so extra special! You can't go wrong by selecting Party of Three!
    Trish Sheilds

Sent on 11/08/2014

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you very much Trish! You and Samantha were a pleasure to work with also.
    Congratulations again!

Kyra · Married on 09/13/2014

Elise at Party of Three was helpful, friendly, and professional from the first email to the follow up emails after the wedding.

I was nervous about booking their services without seeing/hearing them in person first, but there was no need to worry! Elise will work with you to create a detailed set list in advance and you can listen to a number of their songs in their repertoire on their website. The musicians were punctual and professional. They arrived before the first guest came and were ready to go when our first guests arrived.

A number of our guests commented on how beautiful the music was and how it really added to our ceremony. (One guest even asked for the set list because the music was so good!)

Sent on 09/19/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Party of Three was the perfect addition to our day. We had a simple outdoor ceremony with a rustic theme and decided on a violin and piano duo for our music selection. I was able to correspond with Elise through email to plan everything and she was a pleasure to work with. She was always quick to respond and was very helpful with any questions that I had. She even made song suggestions when I was having a difficult time. They did a great job and we were so happy with the way things turned out, it was truly an amazing day!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Carly · Married on 07/19/2013

My wedding was on July 19, 2013. It was a fairly large wedding which consisted of 150 guests. Let me begin by saying the day was absolutely flawless and amazing. My husband and I couldn’t be happier.

Party of Three was such a dream to work with. The music was so beautiful and they were so professional. All of my guests were pleased with their music selection. They were a pleasure to work with especially since I was not too traditional of a bride. They made my ceremony and cocktail hour extra special.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2009

Party of Three did a wonderful job with our ceremony music. They have a huge repertoire of songs and also learned a new song that I really wanted to have sung at my wedding. They are professional musicians and were able to time the music perfectly to the entrances in our ceremony. We also had them play for our cocktail hour, and we received many comments from guests appreciating the live music.

Sent on 01/23/2010

Catherine · Married on 07/19/2014

I used Party of Three for my wedding ceremony. They not only sounded beautiful but were a pleasure to work with. Elise was easy to contact and responded quickly. She helped me choose the songs I wanted for the ceremony and also suggested certain things if I was unsure. Overall, my experience was wonderful and the ceremony was even more beautiful due to their professionalism and talents.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Shanti · Married on 10/03/2009

I was very happy with Party of Three. They are extremely talented and added a special touch to my ceremony. I was very happy how they worked with me on music choices and I was able to walk down the aisle to a song personal to me. It made the moment so much more memorable. I was very pleased with choosing Party of Three versus a traditional organist. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Marissa · Married on 05/24/2009

Party of Three was easy to work with and the music was nice.

Sent on 02/10/2010
  • M&MPALMER7

Stella · Married on 12/17/2016

0.4
      0.5

We paid $1000 for our ceremony and cocktail hour so I expected to get what we paid for unfortunately that was not the case. I spent hours picking out the perfect songs for the processional of the moms/grandmas & the wedding party. I confirmed these song choices with the owner multiple times. During the processional, these songs were not played. (Very inappropriate songs for a wedding processional were played) The music was not bad or out of tune, just not what we payed for. When my mom called to ask why, the owner made excuses, blamed other people and then finally said she can't garentee our song choices would be played. Had I known this I wouldn't have hired them. What's the point of hiring someone to play specific songs if they can't garentee it. We were offered nothing to make up for their mistake and just told sorry. I told my venue and other vendors to put this company on their list of bad vendors. Overall, didn't effect my wedding one bit but it wasn't what I wanted or paid for. I should have just let the DJ play the songs I picked.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

I am so sorry that you were disappointed in our music service as we aim to please! We have been in business for 20 years and have not had one complaint on our music services as the rest of our reviews show,so this does sadden me to have disappointed you. When I spoke with your Mom today I explained to her that we did not get a cue like we were suppose to from the wedding coordinator that the Mothers and Grandparents were ready to process.Unfortunately when that happens and we see them start processing while we are playing prelude music it is best to not stop the music in the middle of them processing as that would of been very awkward, we are trained to keep the mood going and just skip the requested song if what we are playing at the time is appropriate which it was. We did play the songs you requested for the bridesmaids and the brides entrance so it was one song that you requested that wasn`t played not multiple songs like you have stated here. I am glad I had a chance to congratulate you and Michael just after the ceremony because at that point you told me we done a great job and you were happy with our music. Again I am sorry it did not go perfectly for you but it was a lovely wedding ceremony and I wish You and Michael nothing but the best, I hope you have many years of love and happiness! Best regards, Elise