Party In A Package Reviews

5 | Cincinnati, OH

5 Reviews for Party In A Package

Alana · Married on 06/15/2013

Michele was a pleasure to work with, and made a very stressful time so easy for us. She was professional, provided us with many options, and was so helpful. She had a lot of contacts, and so many ideas to help us make our final decisions. On our day, everything went so smoothly, and was PERFECT!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Teresa · Married on 06/01/2013

Vender took my vision and made it happen, still getting wonderful comments on my wedding which was 4 months ago. Vender was great to work with and had good ideas. Would use her again when I have a party.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2012

When I first started thinking about my wedding I hadn't put much thought into hiring a wedding planner, but then when I met with Michele for our first meeting there was instant chemistry between her, my mom and I that we had no doubt in our mind she was exactly what we needed to help us plan along the way. She was very helpful understanding our needs and wants and guiding us with other vendors and setting up meetings. She was always available via email or phone, and meeting times were never difficult to schedule. She offers several types of packages based on your needs throughout your wedding planning and wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Rochelle · Married on 10/06/2007

Michele at party in a package was amazing. She did not leave out any detail and did everything we asked! She was a member of our family while we were wedding planning and helped us with everything! We were thrilled to have her! I have used her for smaller parties since our wedding and have been just as happy.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2010

The girls at Party in a Package were great! Even though our secondary coordinator had to move out of town mid way through planning, that didn't stop the flow of planning. She was replaced with another coordinator who was very nice to work with and was a great help. I felt that the price was a little high, but in the end I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. The night went very smoothly and I couldn't imagine a better wedding! These ladies are great to work with :)

Sent on 11/04/2010