The Party Gallery Reviews

6 | Medford, OR

6 Reviews for The Party Gallery

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

The most amazing place to get your wedding decor, and the service was incredible too! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/05/2017

Erica with Party Gallery is absolutely amazing. If you're in the early stages of planning your wedding, my number one recommendation to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly is a wedding coordinator, and Erica is your gal. Our wedding was Saturday, August 5, 2017, and on the day of our wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I was told where I needed to go and when I needed to be there, and everything else was taken care of. Every bride should be able to enjoy their wedding day the way I did, and without Erica, that wouldn't have happened. Erica is friendly, organized, and has a true knack for wedding everything. Erica - we'll see you to help coordinate our 10 year anniversary vow renewal ;)

Also, I highly recommend renting anything you can! This saved us a lot of money and time! We didn't have to worry about finding all the stuff to buy, storing before the wedding, prepping, and storing after. Hands down, renting is the way to go. Love everything that Party Gallery had - if it was in my budget, I would have just rented everything in their warehouse and had them bring it to our venue. Kidding, but seriously, I could spend hours gawking over all of beautiful wedding rentals.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Chandler · Married on 07/01/2017

Erica is a true delight to work with! She and her team did an amazing job helping to make our wedding day even better than we had hoped for!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Demelza · Married on 09/10/2016

Party Gallery met all out needs for rentals for our event in a timely and efficient manner! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Krintin · Married on 06/24/2017

Erica did an amazing job for our wedding! On several occasions i revised our wedding itinerary, and she always made the adjustments and relayed them to our vendors without any fuss. The day of our wedding was 105 degrees and she came prepared with sun umbrellas, neck rags,and water. Every time I turned around she had water for us to keep hydrated. Our wedding ran smoothly and I didn't have to panic in anyway because Erica and her assistant were on top of things! My husbands groomsmen were rowdy and she always stayed calm and patient with them. I truly appreciate her professionalism and would highly recommend to any couple.

Sent on 06/29/2017