Party Dress Express Reviews

166 | Fall River, MA

166 Reviews for Party Dress Express

Jacqueleen · Married on 08/07/2016

Party Dress Express may not seem like the most glamorous place to buy a dress, but they are the most reasonably priced, nicest, professional people you will meet. The bridal consultants clearly love their jobs and never seemed annoyed with me as I tried on tons of dresses over several weeks. Even when I came back and asked to try on my dress again just to match it with a veil the consultant patiently worked with me and helped me to make a decision. Alterations are included and the seamstress is AMAZING! She did not let a single detail slide and also was very patient as I nitpicked the fit. Everyone made me feel really special and well taken care of. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Party Dress Express! Their selection is very diverse and they have something for everyone. I went back three times just to be sure I saw everything they had to offer! The staff was very friendly and helpful. They participate in a tax-free weekend in mid-August, which saved us a lot of money! Overall I am very happy that I purchased my gown from Party Dress Express.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The team at Party Dress Express were fantastic. At my first appointment they truly saw me and understood what I needed to be comfortable. They were so patient while I tried on MANY dresses. They were respectful of my budget and my likes & dislikes. I choose a beautiful wedding dress that day!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Emily · Married on 05/31/2015

Don't let the looks deceive you!! I absolutely loved shopping here! It was my first dress store and I immediately fell in love with a great lace Alfred Angelo. My saleswoman was so knowledgeable about dresses and alterations and made me feel right at home. I did visit other stores, just to be sure, but it was Party Dress Express all along.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

My experience at Party Dress Express was great. I found a beautiful wedding dress at a great price. Faith was very helpful - she listened to what I wanted and found some great options for me within my price range. The selection at Party Dress Express is huge and it is nice that you have the option of not making an appointment.. although I would recommend it! My dress just came in last week (right on time!) and I can't wait to go try it on again.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Jen · Married on 04/19/2014

Tons of choices, great staff and a wonderful seamstress. I had my dress, 9 bridesmaids and a flower girl. Everyone was taken very good care of.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

Sales girls are very open to what you want. They aren't pushy and if you have a strict budget they have tons of options! Plus you can dress your entire wedding party (they are affiliated with a menswear store) and moms!

Sent on 11/06/2013

I made an appointment for 1 pm on a Sunday. Maria M was my consultant and she was extremely helpful, attentive, and patient. I tried on many dresses and was able to narrow my choice down to two. Maria encouraged me to try them both on a couple of times and walk around. I was even able to take pictures in each dress, which definitely helped me pick my wedding dress because I didn't like how one of the dresses looked in photos! Luckily I found this out before my wedding day. I'm thankful my appointment was not limited to the typical one hour time frame like the other 3 boutiques I went to. Selecting a wedding dress is a major decision and it can't be rushed. I was at Party Dress Express for 3 hours, but I found my dress and I love it. Maria made he whole experience fun and easy!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kara · Married on 12/31/2016

They have tons of great MOB dresses and were so patient when my mom tried on tons of dresses. They have a flexible ordering policy and my mom didn't have to keep the dress if she didn't like it when it came it. We drove from CT and it was well worth it

Sent on 02/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

Loved my dress. Good selection. Also purchased a beautiful flower girl dress. Worth checking out for sure!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kerry J. · Married on 08/07/2016

Party Dress Express is about an hour away from my hometown, but I heard such good things about going there that my mom and I made the journey. I made an appointment, and it was just what I wanted it to be like when I arrived. People helped us, but we also were able to walk around on our own and pull any dress we wanted to pull and bring it to the fitting room. There weren't many people there when we went (on a week night in the winter) so it was also spacious and we were not rushed at all. The store is huge; they have a large wedding dress section in the back as well as all types of other dresses (prom, semi, mother of the bride/groom) sections towards the front and middle. I wanted my dress to be 1500 or less, so I was pleased I could pull almost any dress from the store to try on which was nice. I liked so many, and one in particular that I did not realize was on the "only one left" mark down rack. It was an Alfred Angelo, very unique with appliques and a belt, and I had never seen a dress just like it before (which was impressive because I shopped at like 7 different bridal stores.) And it was originally 2,000, but because it was the only sample left and discontinued, it was marked down to, listen to this, THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. That is cheaper than I spent on my prom dress. Needless to say I said yes to that dress. I would suggest checking out Party Dress Express not only because of their low prices, but also because of their easy and down-to-earth store, and helpful (but not too in your face) employees.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Loretta · Married on 06/11/2016

Adriana was so very helpful in ordering my daughters wedding (bling bling) belt for her wedding dress which was very close to the wedding date and if she decided not to go with it, it was refundable and she would sell it from the floor. That really made the anxiety much less. Her responsiveness to everything was top notch. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rae · Married on 09/09/2014

I had a fantastic time shopping for my wedding dress at Party Express, as well as at my fittings. My overall experience was better than I could have imagined. I made two appointments before I decided on my wedding gown and the staff were wonderful, professional, and not at ALL pushy when it came to making a purchase. I have recommended them to friends, and I will continue to do so.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Erika · Married on 09/05/2014

I can't say enough good things about Party Dress Express. After a not-so-good experience at another store, I stopped at Party Dress Express to search for a wedding dress and what a difference!! As a plus-size bride I was nervous about dress shopping and finding something that I loved. Unlike some other stores, they had a large selection of dresses that fit me that I could try on and I found the perfect one! All of the women that work there are friendly and so sweet. They all made me feel beautiful in my dress. During alterations, everyone was helpful and the seamstress Gen was wonderful. I am so happy that I stopped into this store! My only negative comment is that it can be really difficult to get in touch with them by phone. Other than that, everything was perfect. My bridesmaids also got their dresses at Party Dress Express and I was extremely happy with that process as well.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Not your typical bridal store. Great selection and great prices. The alterations were even included it he prices! The alterations needed to be done on specific days, which wasn't ideal. However, the staff was wonderful! They were very helpful and always returned phone calls and kept me updated. I bought my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and the flower girl dress there. The flower girl dress alterations needed to be rushed, and they accommodated that. Wonderful place.
    Though they said you didn't need to make an appointment the first time I went, I did. It gave me one on one attention, which was nice.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Victoria · Married on 12/02/2012

I had the most wonderful experience at Party Dress Express! Shopping for my gown was so easy, the sales people were so friendly and patient! And I found a gorgeous dress for a great price, almost everything in the store is well-priced! The seamstress who handled the alterations on my bridal gown (Gen) was wonderful! So skilled and efficient!
    I also got my bridesmaids' dresses there and everyone was so helpful with choosing a dress and getting them ordered quickly and easily!
    The only reason I marked "responsiveness" slightly less was because the store is very busy and it is hard to get someone on the phone at times. But the in-person experience was really fantastic!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Party Dress Express's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! We appreciate your business. Thanks for letting us be part of your very special day. Don't forget to send us pictures :)

Jessica

What an amazing place! I loved all of the people that I worked with throughout the entire time. My mother also found her dream dress at the shop when I was looking for mine. I have already recommended it to others

Sent on 09/24/2012

Alison · Married on 09/08/2012

I love this store! not only for my bridal gown experience but for finding dresses to wear to the showers, bachelorettes and rehearsal parties. They have a huge selection and its clean and well organized. The dressing rooms are chic, roomy and bright. Your allowed to take pictures, sit down, try on, and find reasonable prices. I bought 2 bridal shower dresses from their clearance rack and spent $40! My wedding gown was Mori Lee and it cost $700 and included 3 visits of alterations. The seamstresses are so nice and really know what they are doing. I love this store!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

After spending hours at different bridal boutiques, I stopped looking for my dress and decided to help my sister with finding the maid of honor and bridesmaids dresses. My mom had come across Party Dress Express when she was looking for her mother of the groom dress for my brother’s wedding the year before and I am glad that she did. When we first walked in, we were greeted by several different salespeople who were not pushy, but helpful in directing us to the correct department. From that moment on, we were helped by Clara and she was absolutely amazing. She ended up helping me find my perfect wedding dress (and we ended up finding a dress for my bridesmaids, too!). The staff and management were completely professional and really listened to their clientele. The only negative experience we had was with the alterations. Anna did our alterations and she was amazing throughout the entire fitting experience, but when it came down to the final product, she cut both my dress and my sister's dress incorrectly. It was a bit harried (as we were only a couple weeks before the wedding), but thanks to the incredibly caring and professional attitude of Marie, everything turned out great. This is a great location to find designer dresses at an affordable price!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2008

The ladies are party dress worked with me throughout the entire process. They assisted me in finding the perfect dress (I couldn't have been more beautiful for my wedding!) and finding complementing bridesmaids dresses. We also got our mothers' dresses, grandmothers' dresses, flower girl, and other dresses and accessories there! They helped us with everything - always supportive, with great tips. The alterations were perfect - very professional. They even helped me customize my dress so it would be perfect. Will continue to use them and recommend them frequently!

Sent on 09/22/2008

Mary K. · Married on 05/27/2016

I got a dress I saw in Boston for about 1,000 less and the alterations were free too! SO glad I went there!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Angie · Married on 05/17/2015

3.5

Party Dress Express is great!! Loved everything about it. They had dresses for any budget!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

Very supportive, accommodating and knowledgeable staff. They are patient and work hard to make sure you are happy and comfortable. They have every color, size and style available and prices are reasonable and include alterations (for the bridal gown only).

Sent on 02/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2012

3.5

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl's dresses here. They have the BEST & largest selection of dresses I have ever seen! And believe me I shopped at atleast 30 salons all over MA/RI/NH. They also were the best priced, offered additional discounts and free alterations because of the number of people in our wedding party. The seamstress was also perfect! I am very satisfied the service we received at Party Dress Express. Everything was perfect and I am very thankful for that! Thanks ladies for all your hard work!!

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 12/09/2020

Best wedding vendor team EVER!!!

I had the best experience at Party Dress Express! I had purchased from them before for bridesmaids dresses and knowing how great they were to work with, when it was my turn to look for a wedding dress they were the first place I went. I was not interested in a "typical" wedding dress, therefore I shopped in the bridesmaid dress section. Kelly was my stylist , she is amazing by the way, and was completely understanding and never tried to convince me to get a formal wedding dress. Long story short I picked an all chiffon dress that I had tried on in black, but I ordered it in white. When my dress came in and I tried it on I was immediately in tears ... and not happy ones. Because it was all chiffon, and now white, it was totally see-through and you could clearly see the thick seams going down top to bottom, front and back. Jessica, one of the co-owners, came over and calmed me down, assuring me that they would do everything they could to fix the dress and make it wearable for my wedding. They work in conjunction with Alterations Express, who are equally as wonderful, and a plan was put in motion to save my dress. The next time I saw my dress I was in tears again - this time happy ones!! My dress looked BEAUTIFUL!! The seamstress did a fantastic job! It actually looked more like a wedding dress after all the satin and layers were added. When I asked how much I owed for the alterations Jessica said it was all taken care of. Now mind you I did not think that Party Dress Express was at fault for the situation at all, I put the blame on the manufacturer for making a dress like that in white in the first place. But Jessica said they were just happy that I was happy! How great is that?! A business that cares more about their customers satisfaction than money. 5 stars, two thumbs up, 100% recommended! Thank you Party Dress Express!!

Sent on 08/14/2020