72 Reviews for Party Blooms

Aisle Decor (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (1)
72 Party Blooms Reviews

Finding a florist was the hardest part of wedding planning for me! However, Lorie made the entire process so incredibly easy! She was incredibly knowledgable, had tons of pictures of her previous work, and was so helpful in making suggestions and giving advice. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely stunning and lasted for days!!! She took a lot of stress off of me in selecting the flowers for the arrangements. She is the best!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

We used Party Blooms as the florist for our wedding at the Ballantyne Hotel and Resort at the end of September. We were very impressed with Lorie’s work. At our initial meeting, I had some ideas of what I wanted in regards to flowers and colors, but also needed some guidance with the layout of the flowers for the ballroom. Lorie was able to show examples of other ballroom setups she had done and we were able to decide exactly what would look best. When the bouquets arrived in the bridal suite- I was thrilled! They were exactly what I was hoping for. The flowers in the ballroom were also exactly what my mom and I had planned out in our heads so needless to say we were super excited! If you are looking for a florist who is very reasonably priced compared to others, then Lorie is your girl!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'll start by saying that I am not a flower girl, I don't like to receive them or buy them so when it came to flowers for our wedding, they were not my priority and I looked for vendors solely on budget and availability. So if you ARE a flower enthusiast, please do further research. I found Party Blooms on Weddingwire and met with Lorie a a few months before my Sept wedding. She's a local entrepreneur and is no frills which means no overhead and reasonable pricing. I asked for simple flowers (sent her a few Pinterest pics) in all white - and deferred to Lorie on what was in season and in my price range. She provided a few different options, and that was that. For reference, I had a bride's bouquet, 1 matron of honor bouquet, 2 corsages, 11 bouts, 10 centerpieces and rose petals for aisle for about $925 which included delivery to 2 locations. I had seen a photo of my venue with an aisle runner and rose petals, so I asked her to add the runner... she really discouraged me from the aisle runner saying it wouldn't lay flat in the wind and are usually a hassle. It would have been easy for her to take my money but she didn't, that's a good vendor! On day of, she was prompt to deliver bouquets/corsages/bouts to hotel (all labeled for each wedding participant) and then delivered centerpieces to the venue. All were as expected and I was very happy with the final product and her overall service, definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
2.6

I'm not typically one to write negative reviews, but we were pretty unhappy with this vendor. Her prices weren't bad, but now I know why. When the flowers showed up at the church, I was surprised as they were not really what we had discussed. They were also dying and falling apart within hours of receiving them. My flower girl's flower ball was literally losing flowers as she walked down the aisle! And my husband's boutonniere was losing petals and wilting during pictures. When we reached out to Lorie after the wedding to let her know about our experience, she made a lot of excuses and was not very friendly to deal with. Just a heads up for any potential brides looking to work with her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Wedding planning gets crazy and finding a florist took the back burner until about 1-2 months out from the wedding. I reached out to Lorie and she was responsive and made the process quick and painless! I had flowers and bouts for the entire wedding party plus loose stemmed flowers in bottles on the tables that she set up the day of the wedding. I'm so glad that I reached out to her because she waved her wand and put the magical final touches on my big day!!

Profile Picture Audrey, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

Lorie's work was fabulous!!! Our Wedding day was superb due to Lorie's attention to color and detail with our flowers!!! From the bouquets, alter flowers, petals down the sides of aisle and the cake flowers Lorie did - just wonderful !! I could not have asked for better presentation on the colors etc... many many comments by everyone!! I highly recommend Lorie if you are particular and are looking for someone that will make you day just fabulous!!

Profile Picture caryl, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie was amazing. She did exactly what I asked for - only better. I had a few last minute emergency changes and she was so gracious and worked with me to make it all work! She made everything SO easy. That day and the day after the flowers magically appeared and disappeared with absolutely not stress on me. I would recommend Party Blooms over and over!

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lorie at Party Blooms was so great to work with!! She was quick to respond to my emails and helped advise me on some flower decisions. The bridal party bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful, as were all of our centerpieces. Everything was perfect and we loved it!! We would highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am not a flowers type of bride and had no idea of what type of flower I wanted to use. When the florist suggested a coral color, I was immediately hooked. The color went perfectly with my navy and champagne colors. Everyone loved the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Lorie, thank you so much for suggesting the Hollywood roses. They were a great accessory to a great day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Lorie was AMAZING!!! My budget was small and she never questioned it and just worked with the money I had to make my ideas come to life! I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of the flowers! She had given me the quote based only on my emails and a few photos and it was really very accurate. When we had an in person meeting 3 weeks before the wedding (I live out of town and couldn't do it before that) we discovered that I had wanted more full centerpieces than she originally thought, she quickly re-calculated and showed me the differences and made it work for me! I left feeling confident in her abilities and willing to pay a bit more for what I wanted. I will also say that her prices are SO REASONABLE!!! I can't believe we got the flowers we got for the price we paid! She did all of the bouquets (8 bridesmaids, 1 bridal, 1 flower girl), 6 ceremony bouquets and 11 table centerpieces for less than half of her competitors and they were gorgeous! She's also very attentive to emails and made time to see me when it worked for me. Super accommodating and she delivered and set up my flowers for a reasonable charge despite the 1 hour drive! She also told me that my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were smaller than what she normally does, but I never noticed it. They were PERFECTION! I could not be more pleased to have found her and booked her. I would recommend her over and over again to anyone looking for a florist in the Charlotte area.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lori was great with giving my husband and I ideas for the wedding flowers we wanted. She really did make my vision come to life with the flowers and throughout the entire time she was professional, always answering emails or phone calls. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and was able to do her thing. When my husband and I saw all the flowers we were truly amazed. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Lori!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie was great to work with. She responded to my e-mails quickly and designed the perfect flowers with little guidance. I e-mailed her a couple of pictures and she did an amazing job! I was sad that our wedding was out of state so I couldn't take home the beautiful arrangement she made for the chapel. I thought her prices were great and she delivered on time. I would recommend anyone to order from her.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/7/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals

Lorie at Party Blooms is an absolute gem to work with!!! We were referred to Lorie by my eye doctor and we could not be happier with our experience working with Lorie. As a couple who knew what they wanted, we met with Lorie to discuss flowers and she knew exactly what to recommend to fit in our color palette - aubergine, white and green. We cannot wait to see our flowers on our upcoming wedding day!!! I know that my purple calla lily bouquet and boutonierres will be absolutely stunning!! More to come on this review post the wedding!!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie did a great job. Everything looked amazing when I walked into the room. She did a great job incorporating elements from different pictures I showed her. I am very pleased!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie did an AMAZING job with all the flowers!! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She did exactly what I had asked for with my bouquet as well as all my bridesmaids. And let me tell you, the flower arrangements on the tables were absolutely stunning. We had so many compliments. She definitely exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend Party Blooms!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Of all my vendors my florist was my absolute favorite. Lauri did an amazing job with the flowers well within my budget. Fresh flowers was something that I did not want to compromise on when planning a wedding and I am so glad that I did not have to. I was in awe when I saw everyone's bouquet the day of, especially mine.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie was great! I was so lost when it came to flowers and what I wanted, that I kept going back and forth with her for a while there. In the end, she was really accomodating and patient with me AND the final products were beautiful! Everything came out even better than I imagined and I'm so thankful that she was so helpful and honest when picking out flowers in the first case --- for me, I knew I wanted certain expensive flowers and for the rest, something more economical.

She was GREAT with providing everything that fit our needs/requests/budget. If only the flowers lasted longer than a few days - i would have loved to keep them forever.

Profile Picture User5568485, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Where to start? I cried tears of joy when I saw my bouquet; I couldn't believe something so beautiful was just for me. Where exactly does someone file burlap colored live roses? Not sure, but Lorie had them. I wish I could post pictures of just how beautiful everything was and how much attention to detail Lorie put in everything. The two large flower arrangements where gigantic (as ordered) and had every flower I asked for with exactly the color scheme I described. My cake was perfectly executed from a Pinterest picture I showed her, my throwaway bouquet was definitely worth fighting for. Lorie created masterpieces for me. I wish I could preserve every flower she provided. I was beyond thrilled on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie at Party Blooms was great to work with. She was knowledgable about flower options and choices for in-season, she kept within my budget and delivered beautiful arrangements just as we planned. Her rates are very reasonable, and the quality is high. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had an amazing experience working with Lorie! We were looking for a florist who understood our desire of simplicity and beauty. We wanted the bare minimum of flowers but we wanted them to pop and be beautiful! Lorie did exactly that! The bridesmaid held beautiful rose bouquets, along with my beautiful red roses and white cali lilies and our bridesmen had red rose boutonnieres. But we had a twist! And we wanted to add adorable lego mini figure heroes to the boutonnieres. Lorie was so accommodating and volunteered to put those together for us and they were perfect! We also had rose petals on our tables for the reception and Lorie arrived early to help setup those flowers. She did an amazing job and had such an affordable price. We were very lucky to find her and would recommend her to everyone!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lorie was great in assisting us with our flower selection for the wedding. Since we were needing two bridal bouquets, Lori helped us to incorporate our color scheme and create two similar but different bouquets. One with tulips and roses and the other with calla lillies and roses. Both bouquets were beautiful. We did have some last minute changes a couple of weeks prior to the wedding but Lori was extremely flexible and was able to make the changes. She had some great advice for flower selection and placement. We will definitely be using her services again!

Profile Picture Denise, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I were married in Charlotte on January 5, 2015. I was living in Wisconsin during our engagement, so I was looking for reputable wedding florists online. I liked the positive reviews of Lori, so I contacted her via email. She responded back immediately with pricing and options. Her pricing was reasonable, and she offered to be as flexible as possible. I was a little hesitant since I saw some reviews which said her flowers were wilted by the time they arrived, but I decided to go ahead with ordering my bouquets from Lori. I ordered rose bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. We agreed to meet in person before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page.
A week before the wedding, we met to finalize payment and specifics of the flowers and ribbons. On our wedding day, Lori delivered the flowers exactly when we requested her to, and the arrangements were exactly how I wanted! None of the flowers were brown or wilted. Everyone said our wedding flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Spring, 1/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED Lori and Party Blooms! She was perfect, and my flowers were perfect! I changed my mind soooo many times, and she never got frustrated with me. Everyone commented on how lovely the bouquets and arrangements she made were. What you envision is exactly what you get! I couldn't have been more satisfied and will highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3808287, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Party Blooms was an awesome suggestion from our wedding planner. All I knew regarding flowers was that I didn’t like sunflowers :) My planner gave Lorie our wedding colors and she ran with it! I literally gasped at my bouquet of roses, orchids, dahlias and astilbe on my wedding day. The flowers were absolutely stunning. Lorie was also able to stay within my budget for the members of my bridal party and reception. I highly recommend Lorie and Party Blooms!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my bouquet. It was perfect and exactly what I asked for and in visioned. I'm a petite bride and I didn't want something huge or too small. It was the perfect size. The bouts were the perfect color and my bridesmaids bouquets were bright and the perfect shades of the colors I wanted for an August wedding. The reception flowers were great. I thought I wanted white flowers on my cake, but the bridesmaid colors were used instead. Which just popped against our white-on-white cake and made beautiful pictures. I would have never thought about doing it. But she definitely has an eye for things. Great to work with and give me lots of options of different flowers that I hadn't thought of.

Profile Picture Randall, 8/2/14, 6 Reviews