71 Reviews for Parties By Pat, Inc.

User Photos
House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
53 Parties By Pat, Inc. Reviews

Let me start with saying BIG THANK YOU to Violet and Jose for making our wedding day perfect. Their attention to details and experienced recommendations blew us away. Violet’s hands on guidance made all the difference. They very personable and very accommodating. We had a lot of requests and they attended every single one of them and were not shy to go all out. We had a lot of concerns especially with the weather but they did a great job at putting us at ease.
The place was intimate, charming, and very picturesque.
The food was Mischelin top quality. Our guests could not stop talking about the presentation and deliciousness of it.
The servers and bartenders made sure there were no empty glasses at any time.
Extra special thank you to Violet for always being there and treating us like family. Because of Violet neither us or our guests will ever forget our wedding. AMAZING!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Anna, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Gluten Free, Chairs, Tables, Asian, Caribbean, French, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The place is gorgeous and the service amazing! Violet is the best!!! Always atentive and flexible...It wasn't easy o plan the wedding from far away, but she made it easy!!!
The wedding went perfect, in spite of the rain, and everybody had a great time!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar

I can't say enough about Parties by Pat and Violet. They made our wedding absolutely amazing!!! They are the most helpful, nice, thoughtful, and flexible people I know. We enjoyed our party so much and felt at ease always knowing they were taking care of us. We knew it was going to be great, but that day they really went above and beyond for us and it was just incredible how they made things even better! I would 100% recommend them always for all your events and for weddings absolutely! They were in constant communication with us and made all our wishes a reality! Simply the best!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I did not have a wedding at The Links, this was my 50th Birthday party. I had 120 people though so it felt like a wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about this location. The best part is dealing with Violet who made everything so smooth, easy and perfect. People were amazed at how beautiful the place looked and thought I'd worked like crazy to get it all done when in fact I on;y has 2 meetings with Violet and she took off and did everything we discussed. I literally walked in with my purse and dancing shoes because she did it all. I live on Key Biscayne and all people kept telling me was that this was the best party they had ever been to on the Key. AND IT WAS!!!!!
My cousin got married here last year and it was also perfect and magical.

Profile Picture ana , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have nothing but good things to say about Parties by Pats. Violet and her team were nothing short of amazing. She was very receptive to what I wanted, and she always accommodated my requests. I found Parties by Pats when I chose my wedding venue at Crandon Golf Course, Key Biscayne. On the day of the wedding, Violet and her team prepared a beautiful venue. The table arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The dessert station was beautifully set up. The cocktail area was more than expected and included an cheese/appetizer table and mojitos. The service was wonderful, waiters for very attentive. Everyone at the wedding let me know how delicious the Hors d'oeuvres and main course were. Overall, I am very pleased in finding this venue and vendor. I highly recommend to anyone looking for quality of services and affordability. Violet and team were very easy to work with and made the whole process as stress free as possible. Thank you Parties by Pats for your professionalism and dedication, you truly made my wedding day special.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the best experience cebrating my sixty .Everything was beautiful and well organized .The food was delicious and the cake .Most of the people said it was the best party they've been.Thanks José and Violet.I love you.

Profile Picture Magda, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Parties by Pat did an amazing job! I will definitely recommend and use their services again.

Profile Picture Janete, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Family Style, Outside Cake, Tastings

I couldn't have asked for better food and service. Professional, Punctual and Fantastic Service!!
Thank you for making my daughter's wedding so much more special! Everyone raved about the excellent buffet!

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am the owner of Party Connection DJs. I recently worked a very nice wedding at a beautiful venue, catered by Parties by Pat. The bride and groom were really sweet people, and the guests were great. There were some challenges throughout the evening with keeping everyone sticking to the timeline, and numerous distractions and changes of plans that served to sort of derail the carefully planned flow of events. I kept in constant contact with the Parties by Pat staff during the event - particularly Carlos - to keep a handle on what's next, what's going to happen when, salad service, toasts, dinner service etc. Even though the timeline went out the window, and "what's next" seemed to be changing every few minutes, the Parties by Pat staff never got flustered, lost their cool, or complained about the delicious and carefully prepared food being served much later than the original scheduled time (through NO fault of their own!). We coordinated beautifully to make things happen "behind the scenes" and the Parties by Pat staff was so very integral in making sure the evening was a big success. As a professional in the wedding industry myself, I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with Parties by Pat. Big shout out to Jose Martinez who oversaw the entire catering end of things and made it look effortless. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Darryl, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of working with Violet and she was absolutely wonderful! My wedding at Vizcaya was beyond perfect! The food amazing! The staff professional and amazing and sweet and attentive! I had the most perfect and magical night thanks to this amazing team !!! I couldn't be happier with their service ! Violet you are the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mari, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Parties by Pat and Violet are the best people to work with, the food was amazing, décor perfect you will be thrilled - they are the best!!!!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Parties by Pat is great! In addition to catering my Wedding, they also catered my engagement party. At both events, my guests had nothing but positive things to say about the food and service! The only concern we had with the staff during the wedding is that the bar tenders had a tip jar out when they were being tipped by us and were informed we didn't want tip jars out. As soon as we saw the tip jar and asked for it to be removed, it was.
Violet, and the rest of the team is great to work with. She is responsive and flexible. She was able to execute our vision and offered her expertise for many aspects of the wedding, many of which expanded beyond catering. She was with us every step of the way and provided us with excellent referrals for lighting and decor.
I will be using Parties by Pat for any events I have in the future.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Asian, Caribbean, Latin American, Local, Spanish, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Violet was my favorite vendor of all vendors! That woman works like an animal and lives up to everything she promises! Not only did i gain a beautiful wedding, i gained a friend. xoxoxo

Profile Picture Dianna, 2/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Parties by Pat is phenomenal. Our wedding was at their venue, Crandon Golf, and everything was fantastic. Guests loved the delicious food and were so pleased with the entire staff. Jose is very responsive, helpful, and accommodating and was there each step of the way. Their pricing is so affordable and the quality is just top-notch. I can't say enough great things about the Parties by Pat team! They made sure my wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Where do I start...Jose and Violet are absolutely amazing! They are so easy to work with. Jose is quick to respond, very patient, and between him and Violet gave us the most absolutely perfect wedding day. They have a large selection of food to choose from and it is delicious! We got so many compliments on the food at our wedding. There was a variety and everyone was very happy with the food. The staff that also works with them is great! Very professional and they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfect. I cannot say enough great things about them. They also have a very nice restaurant/ venue Fairways on Key in Key Biscayne. Definitely recommend as a venue and catering company. Thank you Jose and Violet!

Profile Picture danielle, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

We contracted with Parties by Pat for the engagement party as the wedding will be in Virginia. They did an amazing job. True professionals. The food was excellent, the DJ was outstanding, the presentation was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to make it a great evening. I would tell the couple to work with Violet Baxendale and to tell her what they want and their budget, then listen to her advice and suggestions. They won't go wrong.

Profile Picture User7426879, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The warmth of the staff and the quality of the food was superb. My guests spontaneously commented on how lovely they were. They were very considerate and cost conscious. The sun setting over the golf course was magical. I made the best choice in having my party there.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Please be assured that when you hire Parties by Pat you will be well taken care of. The staff was amazing. The food was delicious and the cake is by far the best cake we have had. From beginning to end Jose and Violet were a pleasure to work with. Surprisingly for the kind of service they provide they were very reasonable.

Profile Picture Eden , 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Caribbean

We loved them. Everything went flawlessly.

Profile Picture Alex, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This was a corporate event and I had to do was make one single phone call. They handled everything. It was a huge load off of my mind and turned out beautifully!!! I can't say enough and the compliments we got were just outstanding.

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service each time I call them. Very attentive to the needs of our customers.

Profile Picture vianca, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American, Latin American, Mediterranean

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful, everything exceeded our expectation!

Profile Picture User6493725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Asian, Italian, Latin American, Thai, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Chairs, Tables

Violet and her crew at Parties by Pat went above and beyond for our wedding weekend. I planned the wedding at Fairways on the Key in Key Biscayne, FL while living in Virginia/North Carolina, and that would not have been possible without their amazing customer service and great attitudes. I brought all of the decorations (Parties by Pat provided linens, chairs, etc from the rental company), and they set up everything even better than I had been picturing it as I purchased things. The venue was absolutely stunning. Violet also recommended our florist who was fantastic. She added so many nice touches such as lemonade and ice water for guests as they arrived (on the warm/sunny day). The service staff was so kind and helpful - they all had smiles on their faces and were happy to help any of our guests with their needs.
And of course I can't forget to talk about THE FOOD! Incredible. SO many compliments from guests, and many people went back for seconds. We had the Miami station and the Pasta station - both were so yummy. My new husband and I even made sure we got a full plate (I know that doesn't often happen for the couple!) because we remembered how delicious it was at the tasting session.
Couldn't have asked for anything more - it really was our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Set Up, Italian, Local, Chairs, Tables, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

It was a true pleasure working with the event professionals at Parties by Pat for my wedding. The staff was always responsive and very creative with different options for food, rentals and set up ideas. I had my wedding at Crandon Golf and they took care of preparing the entire cocktail area (outside) and reception area (inside). They also helped me get in touch with flower, cake, photo booth and liquor vendors and coordinated all the equipment rental that was needed for the tables and the band. They even had a contact for an ice structure vendor that turned out to be a beautiful addition (Open Clam Shell with Monogram) that added elegance to the Seafood station during the cocktail hour. They were even nice enough to coordinate golf carts for the photographer and the couple to take advantage of the Crandon greens. It was truly amazing and a night I will never forget! Thank you Parties by Pat!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, American, Italian, Local, Southwestern, Chairs, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations