Parkkonen Photography Reviews

4 | Taylors, SC

4 Reviews for Parkkonen Photography

Parkkonen Photography is wonderful! So easy to work with! I got the best shots on my special day! Loved working with Monica and her team! She so so creative and fun. And makes the photos so fun as well!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Effat · Married on 06/01/2013

Monica and her staff were friendly, warm, caring and professional throughout the entire wedding process. They had the opportunity to get to know family members and guests in an intimate fashion even though they had a 4 hour window. The amount of communication between Monica and I was excellent, especially considering I was in Michigan and she in SC. I really liked her promptness and the ease that she exuded in her craft. Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Pam · Married on 06/20/2012

I was so pleased with Monica and her intern. This wedding was a second marriage for both Dan and me. We wanted photos of our wedding but did not need a "grand" package plus we were on a very tight budget. To complicate matters, I am also disabled. Every consideration was given to me to make me feel comfortable. I loved Monica's ability to make everyone smile and pose for the camera. It felt like a fashion shoot and we were all laughing and having an excellent time. I believed she captured the true personality of each of us. I would not hesitate to recommend Parkkonen Photography!

Sent on 07/06/2012

LACY · Married on 11/14/2009

Monica is great!! She has done all of my daughter's photos and I absolutely love her work. She is very professional and definitely gives the best value for the wonderful work and memories that she captures. I love her and would recommed her to anyone. :) Lacy T. Burnett

Sent on 12/08/2009