Parker’s Images Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dipti S. Married on 04/16/2022

Elegant & Classy

My husband and I got married on 4/16/22. We had Mitch as our photographer for our wedding day. He exceed our expectations. We had an Indian wedding and he captured every single detail of the ceremony and throughout the day. The pictures turned out fabulous. We received the photos well within the two weeks period. We're grateful for him for giving us such memorable gift for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Mitch!
    Christina D. Married on 04/08/2022

Excellent!

Mitch was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. He was very detailed and captured every shot and family portrait that we had wanted. He even got our two young boys to smile!

We got married on April 8th and although the weather did not cooperate as we would have hoped, Mitch was able to capture some stunning pictures.
    It started to lightly snow and he pulled us aside to capture a few pictures outside under the lighted bridge. I was hesitant at first, but they are now my favorite pictures! I am so glad he recommended those photos and it shows that he truly has a passion and eye for photography. We couldn’t be happier, thanks again Mitch!
  • Matt
    Matt L. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want the best, Mitch is your guy!

My bride and I were so pleased with how everything turned out. We did our engagement photos and our wedding photos with Mitch. He's seriously the best. He always went above and beyond for us and tried his hardest to make sure he got every shot he could. He was super flexible and even helped the guys properly do their pocket squares and ties. He's extremely creative and you will always be surprised at how an idea turns out. His prices are reasonable and friendly on the budget. You can't go wrong with his spectacular service!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Aww you two are absolutely amazing! It was truly my honor to be there to capture the love you two share. Thank you so much for having me there to capture your beautiful memories!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Erin B. Married on 11/26/2021

Hire this man!

About a month before my wedding, the family friend that was supposed to take pictures at the wedding never materialized. We considered not hiring a photographer and had a pretty small budget for one. I honestly picked Mitch because he was the 2nd cheapest person I could find and he had really good reviews. We originally went with the Ruby package. I didn’t have high expectations, I just wanted a few nice photos. I told my friends and family to go ahead and get family pictures taken with the wedding photographer because a lot of my family hasn’t had any recent family pictures because of Covid and I didn’t think that I wanted or needed a bunch of wedding pictures. I let Mitch know and he was cool with it. Getting Mitch as a photographer was a gift from God and I don’t say that lightly. Not only did he take the most amazing photos that I have ever seen of myself, my daughter, my husband and son, but he took sooo many of them. 1,501 to be exact in an 8 hour window. That is over 3 pictures per minute for the entirety of the event. And the pictures are ALL very good. All of the portrait pictures are centered, the lighting is fantastic, the candid shots are very expressive, and don’t even get me started on how good the angles are. My daughter is curvy, I am a size 28 in dresses and my husband is not photogenic. He found a bunch of cool spots in the neighborhood (Pullman in Chicago) and had our wedding party pose/ walk/ dance around. He directed me to lean into this pillar and have my husband put his arm above me. Tell me how in the world, he got this picture where I have no double chin and a flat stomach with my husband looking lovingly down on me with the sexiest look on his face (pic 831). It is just awesome. It is the best picture that I have taken since high school and I am in my 40’s. He got all of the extended family photos done, and still captured us cutting the cake, the first dance, all of the speeches, a really cool picture of my leading the Congo line, a bunch of posed and candid shots of people at the reception, some really great ones of the rings, like all the pictures I didn’t think I would want, but they are all so beautiful that my husband and I decided that we want them all. We ended up upgrading to the most expensive package that he offers. I can’t wait to see the photo album!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Awe thank you so very much! It was truly my honor to be there to capture your beautiful wedding and all your guests and family members that wanted family pictures! I had a blast getting to know everyone! Thank you and again congratulations!
  • Dustin
    Dustin M. Married on 11/13/2021

A+ Would Recommend

We could not be happier with our experience dealing with Parker's Images. From when we first reached out with questions about availability through when our photos were ready Mitch was quick to answer any questions and to make sure we had the information we needed. On the day of our wedding Mitch was punctual and extremely professional. He also came prepared with a list of what photos needed to be taken which saved some time. And the photos! A+ would recommend. I suggest you check out their social media. You will not be disappointed.

Parker’s Images's reply:

OMG! It was completely my pleasure and privilege to capture such a wonder group of people to celebrate the two of you uniting! The two of you are so adorable together and are truly meant for each other. Thank you so much for having me there to capture your memories!
  • Luana
    Luana F. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect Photos!!!

There are no words to describe how happy we are with our wedding pictures!! Mitch was very kind and made it easier to choose our package and finish the contract. On our wedding day, David was phenomenal! He was super friendly, and he captured all of our moments in perfect pictures! Everyone got a nice picture that day. We super recommend Parkers Image for your wedding photographer.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Capturing your big day meant the world to us. Your dress was absolutely stunning and the look on the grooms face when he saw you for the first time was priceless. Thank you for having us there!
  • Vida
    Vida L. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Experience from start to finish

When we had asked suggestions on social media about photography, we had gotten suggestions on Mitch. Let me tell you, Mitch is absolutely AMAZING! Prior to our big day, he had gone through every detail imaginable to make sure there was not anything missed. He even suggested a cute gesture to include our son, which I will be forever grateful for. We also had booked an additional photographer, David who was great as well! When we had gotten our final product is was absolutely stunning and will forever cherish our photos.
    We also had Blake as our videographer. The video we had gotten was fanatic. I have been watching this video on repeat SO many times.
    I know there are A LOT of options but this team went above and beyond on a day that can be stressful. Mitch and his team are great hype people and will make you feel your best. Take a look at their galleries, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again team!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Awww Thank you! Your wedding was truly memorable and was absolutely our honor to be there to capture it! You bridal party was a blast to capture and we will never forget the look on your sons face when he saw you in your dress. So Precious! Thank you so much for having us there!
  • Diamond
    Diamond S. Married on 08/26/2021

Just Beautiful

There are no words to say how easy and fun it was working with my photographer and videographer. They were understanding, on time and make sure to get exactly what I paid for. When we were able to see our pictures, they were so beautiful. Pictures began at the hotel and continued all night at the ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for making my night wonderful.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you so much Diamond! It really meant the world to us to capture everything you wanted so you can look back through the pictures to see how beautiful your wedding truly was. Thank you so much for having us there!
    Evan Married on 08/06/2021

Great Experience!

Working with Mitch as our wedding photographer was great! As professional as you'd expect, he was on time and focused throughout his whole time with us. Mitch made everyone, especially my wife, feel incredibly comfortable and at ease that all our photos would turn out perfect. That, they did.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you So much Evan! You did pick an absolutely amazing location! It was truly my honor to be there! Thank you so much for having me capture your beautiful memories!
    Ashley B. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding Photos

Mitch is literally perfect! He is very responsive and loves what he does! He captured every perfect moment of our big day! It was so HOT the day of our wedding and Mitch made taking photos so much fun! All of our pictures are so beautiful, I am having trouble picking which ones I want for our album! We highly recommended using Mitch for your photos! He is the best person for the job!

Parker’s Images's reply:

You guy are absolutely amazing! It was a hot day but we had so much fun that I did forget how hot it was. Thank you so much for having me there and I look forward to capturing your family pictures in the future!
  • Y.M.
    Y.m. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional, responsive and caring

Mitch is a very professional, responsive, and caring photographer. We are happy that we have him to capture the important moments for our big day. Mitch gave us many very creative and useful ideas when it comes to what to be shot. We walked through the details before the event day to make sure he understands what we want. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the photos that he delivered. High recommended to my friends who need a photographer around Chicago.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you so very much! I absolutely loved the locations that you chose and the your guests were nothing but amazing. Thank you for having me there to capture it!
  • Katrina
    Katrina L. Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing experience!

Absolutely amazing photos!! Mitch was able to capture our day perfectly. He took everything we asked for and then some! We had our wedding during this crazy pandemic; Mitch was very flexible with our times and dates throughout the entire process! Great quality photos.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Awww Katrina, it was completely my pleasure to be there for your big day! I know Covid has made things crazy but your day was absolutely beautiful! It was completely my honor to capture your memories! Thank you!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 02/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautifully captured our intimate Chicago winter wedding

Mitch was so great to work with for our rather last minute wedding. We had decided after 9 years of being together that even though the wedding was tiny, we wanted it to be special and Mitch captured that perfectly. Considering the quick timing of everything, his prompt communication was so important and appreciated. For this smaller, "part 1" of our wedding, we did not want to spend a fortune but also did not want to skimp on quality and professionalism. We didn't have to deal with any of that because Mitch's professional style and affordable prices were exactly what we were looking for. We even had a very ambitious photo schedule, considering how icy and snowy it still was outside during February in Chicago, and were able to take photos at 5 locations around the city within 3 hours. Mitch was welcoming of the idea and determined to capture all the things we wanted even though we weren't sure we could fit everything in. He was also a pleasure to work with in our short time together, which made it even more fun. We highly recommend Parker's Images and am so grateful to Mitch for capturing such a special day so magically well!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Aww thank you! It might have cold but it was so much hitting all the places you wanted to go in downtown chicago. You two are truly amazing! Thank you so much for having me there to capture your beautiful wedding!
    Kristin W. Married on 12/09/2020

Great experience with Parker's Images

Mitch from Parker's Images deserves nothing less than a 5-star review. We planned our wedding last-minute in less than 3 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2020 and we were very grateful that Mitch had availability to capture our big day. The process of signing a contract with Parker's Images was quick and easy. Mitch contacted me prior to our wedding day to ensure that he had an overview of all of the pictures we wanted to have taken. He was very professional through the entire process and the prices for items that are available for purchase from the Parker's Images website are very reasonable. Our family and friends were raving about the pictures once they were posted to our online gallery!

Parker’s Images's reply:

It was truly my honor to be there to capture you big day. I just absolutely loved your family and how amazing you and everyone was that came. Thank you so much for having me there to capture your beautiful moments!
    Leslie Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing pictures

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Beyond what I hoped for. He stuck with us through a postponement and was good about follow up throughout. He was with us all day, but never was in the way. He took great posed pictures but candids were just as great. There are pictures he frame so perfectly that shows his talent and understanding of photography. There are pictures I swear that radiate the love. We are having a hard time picking our favorites. And his video guy was great. We can’t wait to see the video. You can’t go wrong by hiring Mitch and his team.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Awww Leslie, it was completely my pleasure to be there for your big day! I know Covid has been tough but your day was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for having us there to capture your memories!
    Makyra J. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding photography is more than just photos

Mitch was great with us. What I especially appreciated is that you can tell that he cares. That was really important to me because it made me feel like my concerns were heard and it wasnt all about the business. Sometimes i would have a question at 11pm. And he would kindly respond. He likes to personally connect with his clients and i think that makes the experience better. Our pictures came out beautifully and we couldn’t be more happy!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Aww thank you Makyra! I absolutely do care and it was truly my honor to be there for you to help you anytime you needed it. Your wedding was amazing I am so thankful to have been there to capture it. Thank you!
  • Erica
    Erica F. Married on 07/08/2020

Highly recommended

Mitch was absolutely fantastic. He came prepared with the ideas I gave him and the people that were going to be there and knew exactly what we wanted. Although we didn't get to have our big wedding day in Cancun like we had planned, we still got legally married at a gorgeous location, and Mitch made it exceptionally perfect. Thank you so much! I would recommend him to anyone!

Parker’s Images's reply:

You did pick an absolutely beautiful location! It was truly my honor to be there and to make your day special! Thank you so much for having me capture your beautiful memories!
    Domenica Married on 02/22/2020

The best photographer ever

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Mitch! He made us so comfortable and looked at my Pinterest boards and dealt with my FaceTimes to get all the pictures that I wanted! He made sure the day of to capture all the shots I wanted. He got us our pictures two days after and they were AMAZING!!!! I can’t stress enough how important our big day was to us and now we have the perfect pictures to look at forever!!!!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Aww thank you so much Domenica! It was completely my pleasure! Your wedding was absolutely amazing and I am so honored that I was there to capture your memories! Your friends and family really made me and my videographer feel welcomed and apart of the family! Thank you!
    Shannon W. Married on 10/08/2019

Best Photographer

Mitch was amazing to work with! He was great at communicating and finding details about the wedding. He prepped picture options before the day of. He showed up on time the day of. Super friendly guy that makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease on the day of. I am SO happy with the pictures and how they turned out. There were so many to choose from. I highly recommend getting the USB drive of the pictures. His pricing is affordable and worth every penny. Can't thank him enough for capturing our beautiful day!

Parker’s Images's reply:

You are absolutely amazing Shannon! You have the greatest family and friends and they really made me feel so welcomed to be apart of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for having me there to capture your big day!
    Jennifer Married on 09/21/2019

Great customer service!

Mitch was great at capturing our day! He got our pictures to us super quick too! I would definitely recommend Parker’s images!

Parker’s Images's reply:

Aww thank you so much for having me there to capture your special day! I was just as excited to go through all the pictures, as much as you wanted to see them!
    Nicole Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing photographer

Mitch is so professional and awesome with any crowd. Our wedding was may and motgers day and that didnt stop him from doing amazing work!

Parker’s Images's reply:

You are absolutely wonderful Nicole! I wouldn’t have missed capturing your wedding for anything! It was truly a joyous day! Thank you!
    Jessica W. Married on 07/09/2019

My highest recommendation

My husband and I rave about Mitch to everyone we talk to and everyone who met him at our wedding speaks very highly of him. He was an absolute professional in all senses. He truly was a ninja, like he promised, agilely capturing all the important moments of our wedding. The pictures he took were beautiful and it was a huge bonus that he returned them incredibly fast, too. I highly recommend Mitch!

Parker’s Images's reply:

You guys are absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much! It was completely my honor to be there to capture every special moment of your big day!
  • Audrey
    Audrey L. Married on 06/20/2019

Perfect Wedding Photos!

If you want perfect pictures of your wedding, hire Mitch and you won’t be disappointed! Our June wedding plans were very uncertain due to COVID, but Mitch was so flexible and patient with us as things changed week to week. His kindness and passion for his craft shined through every email and phone call we had with him. We didn’t have many ideas or shots in mind, but he was able to walk us through the process and we got the most amazing pictures! He had the photos to us within a week, so we were able to enjoy them on our honeymoon! Since then, it has been so nice reliving our small ceremony with all of our family and friends, who have shared so many complements with us regarding the work he did. We’re now planning a bigger reception for next summer with all our original guests, and Mitch was the first vendor we called to confirm the date; we are so thrilled and comforted to have him there again next year!

Mitch is an absolute professional who showed nothing but patience, warmth, and expertise to help us have a perfect wedding day. There’s no need to keep looking around; just book him now! You will be so happy you did! :)

Parker’s Images's reply:

Omg Audrey! I so appreciate you and your husband! Your guys are truly amazing and it was absolutely my honor to be there for you every step of the way. You had such a beautiful wedding and I know your reception next year is going to be amazing! I am completely looking forward to capturing it! Thank you!
  • Maureen
    Maureen M. Married on 06/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Parker’s Images made my family’s Wedding photos something we will enjoy for a lifetime

For my son and bonus daughter’s wedding I wanted the best and Parker’s Images was just that! Mitch talked to them and not only found out what photos were important to them but also made suggestions of what would make the day the best! He took photos before, during and after ensuring they were happy and had it all. The finished photos were et and everything they hoped for in memories of their wedding and reception. We got our monies worth and more! Mitch is the only one I’d trust with these events because you cannot recapture that once in a live time event.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you so much Maureen! I absolutely love your family and it was completely my honor to be there to capture all your special moments!
    Joy S. Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best!

Parker's did my wedding in April and it was amazing! The attention to detail, the professionalism, and the warm personal touch are spectacular. I recommend them to anyone who wants amazing wedding photos.

Parker’s Images's reply:

Thank you so much Joy! I absolutely loved how much fun all your family and friends were! It was truly my honor to be there to capture your memories!
illustration stars