Park Avenue Gifts Reviews

Rating 1.6 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

1.6
  • User2493396 2+ years ago
    I registered at Park Avenue Gifts for my wedding, and couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Hardy (the store owner) is friendly and SO knowledgable. He was so helpful in walking me through the different kinds of plates, cups, crystal that I might need, making the selection process easy (and fun!). Park Avenue Gifts carries a wide selection of beautiful items, which allowed me to mix brands, creating a beautiful and unique table setting. I was glad to give a small store business, and am so pleased with the level of service and the beautiful china and crystal I received. Many of my wedding guests commented on how friendly and accommodating Park Avenue Gifts was when they were purchasing items. Hardy even created a beautiful website for us, which I was able to easily link to my own wedding website and to TheKnot.com. I highly recommend this business - it pays to shop small!
  • Gregory
    Gregory B. Married on 12/01/2020

Scamers. Strings you along and then no goods or refund.

Scam. Ordered but never received goods or refund.
    Martin Married on 12/01/2017
    Park Avenue Gifts screwed us out of nearly $2,000. for an order of dishes that we never received. After paying them in full for this order, we then had over 7 months of excuses and delays - all of which turned out to be lies. They finally stopped responding to our emails, calls and no surprise - our attorney's inquiry as well.
    A big disappointment especially as these dishes were for a client order so they were not only stealing from us but also impacting our relationship with a client.
    Please don't patronize this scam business.
  • User1447575 2+ years ago
    Avoid them at all costs. You will not get your merchandise on time if even at all. Half of the merchandise we ordered was broken on arrival.