Parisi photography Reviews

Parisi photography 4
Parisi photography 5
Parisi photography 6
Parisi photography 7

I can not thank Nick and Cate enough for giving us the most amazing day! They are a great team and they make you feel so special. Our engagement session was flawless and I loved all the pictures. I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back because I know how amazing they will be! I highly recommend Parisi photography!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Parisi Photography. Nick and Cate captured our engagement and wedding photos in 2014. Once I was engaged, I knew right away I wanted Parisi as my photographer. I had seen their previous work with my friends' weddings and loved what I saw. I didn't even contact any other photographers because I was so sure of what I wanted. And to this day I have no regrets. The photos are beautiful! Nick and Cate were so easy to work with. They are so personable and professional and you instantly feel like you've been friends with them forever. They take the time to really get to know you and your style and capture it perfectly! Just recently, we worked with Nick again for our pregnancy announcement photos. We had a very specific photoshoot in mind and knew Parisi would be perfect for it. It was so great to work with a photographer who already knew us, and remembered so many details about us from two years prior, and Nick hasn't changed a bit! I highly recommend Parisi photography for anyone who is looking to capture those special moments.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Jeremy · Married on 11/08/2014

I met Nick and Cate in 2014 for our engagement and wedding photos, and just recently worked with Nick again in 2017 for our pregnancy announcement. My now wife had seen their work before and when she showed me their portfolio, I knew it was a good choice. I thought they were great to work with. We had some very specific ideas in mind that they were able to bring to life. I really liked their style of photography and couldn't be happier with the memories we have to look back on forever. It was nice to work with people who really took the time to understand what we wanted out of our photos and added their own special touch to make them even better. You won't regret choosing Parisi as your photographer!

Sent on 04/02/2017

taun · Married on 10/25/2014

Nick & Cate are an amazing duo. The pictures from our wedding in October are amazing.
    I am so happy with the candid pictures - it truly separates Parisi Photography from the rest. All of the photos replayed our amazing day - capturing the emotion & memories perfectly. Nick & Cate also have a knack at getting all the photos so efficiently. As the Bride, I was worry free because Nick & Cate are wedding experts. Because they are wedding experts, Nick was a great partner when it came to my wedding timeline. I highly recommend Parisi Photography.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/07/2014

I can't say enough great things about Nick and Cate! Not only were they extremely fun to work with, but they truly captured EVERY moment of our wedding day. It's funny - when we got engaged, the FIRST thing my husband wanted to do was call Parisi Photography. (And, we had a two year engagement!) Once they confirmed, we both knew we were in great hands for our big day. From our engagement pictures all the way up until our wedding day, Nick and Cate were there to answer any questions we had and simply made us feel special and comfortable every step of the way. Their creative eye and talent is incredible and we couldn't be any happier with how our pictures turned out. We would highly recommend Parisi Photography to anyone and we can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

ABSOLUTELY HANDS DOWN THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE AREA!! Worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Nick and Cate were amazing! They're a joy to be around and are very fun to work with! We love all of our pictures and I would highly recommend them to anyone! They were very flexible with setting up a time to meet. They even did our engagement photos and those turned out amazing as well!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/14/2013

Nick and Kate were amazing. They made the stress of picture taking fun! We appreciated their assertiveness, creativity and flexibility. Definitely book Parisi Photography!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Tracey · Married on 03/30/2013

Nick and Cate are awesome. They were everywhere, yet invisible and that made our pictures turn out awesome. Our venue made our wedding day mass chaos and they rolled with it and captured all of our memories! My husbands dad said it best when he said he couldn't choose just one or two of their pictures because he wants them all! They were also willing to generate a package that suited our needs. Extremely easy to work with and very professional. On time too. Highly recommended.

Tracey and Matt

Sent on 04/20/2013

Denise · Married on 03/17/2013

Parisi Photography photographed my daughter's wedding on March 17, 2013. They were very professional and thorough from the contract to meeting with her to find out what types of shots she wanted from her day. They kept in contact with her after the contract was signed and helped her create a timeline for her day. They made the task of getting all the family shots a lot of fun for all and were very creative in getting "special" shots of the bridal party - not just the generic poses that you see from so many others. They wedding is over now and they have been in contact with my daughter and already have the photos up for her to start reviewing. I would highly recommend this photographer - you WON'T be sorry!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2012

Nick and Kate are awesome!! They did a wonderful job not only on my engagement pictures, but my wedding photos were amazing! I really liked that they took the time to get to know my husband and I -- they called before all appointments to make sure that all of our expectations would be met the day of the shoot. They are just so fun -- my wedding party complimented on how fun taking pictures were. This really meant a lot to me because most people complain about pictures being boring and taking too long. This is not the case with Parisi -- they are fantastic!!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Nick and Cate are the best. Truly give the meaning to "you get what you pay for". They ended up being more then just our photographers.
    When it comes to the actual planning and help with other vendors, they gave us all the right answers.
    Hire the right vendors and let them do what they do best !

Sent on 02/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2012

We could not be happier with the product and service that we received by going through Parisi photography. They went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer. Nick and cate even helped us arrange a timeline for our wedding day that helped everything go smoothly. As a result, we had several amazing photos that captured the emotion on everyone's faces. Nick and cate have a way of making everyone around them have a great time and feel comfortable taking pictures. They have great chemistry when photographing together...this makes for great pictures as well as a fun time.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Our pictures turned out absolutley stunning and we were very happy with everything the Parisi team had to offer!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Christine · Married on 10/01/2010

Seriously if you want the best photographer out there...Parisi Photography is it...super innovative AND him and his wife Cate are SUPER FUN! I cannot say enough good things about these people and how talented they are as a team!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Parisi photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christine - Its still " all about the Bride " here with us !

Lauren · Married on 09/05/2010

Nick and his wife Cate are so awsome! My husband hates getting his picture taken, but Nick is so good about moving people fast and clicking the button fast it went by in a flash.

I couldn't thank them enough (because I was sick and super cranky) that almost every single picture I had a smile. They are the best!!!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/27/2008

My husband and I got married almost 8 years ago and I would totally choose Parisi Photography again in a heart beat. Nick and Cate are awesome to work with and they are definitely worth every penny! I still love looking at the photographs that they took, it brings back great memories made that day.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Parisi photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie. I enjoyed helping out with Family images last month, hope to see more of your family in the future !

Stacey · Married on 05/17/2008

Absolutey incredible photography! Not only are Nick and Cate the most talented photographers around, they are wonderful people. My husband and I are coming up on our 5 year Wedding Anniversary and still look back on our beautiful, sharp, detailed photos. I wish I could have gotten every shot Nick and Cate took that day. Nick was sure to capture everything I wanted as a Bride that day. He even took photos of all our center pieces, welcome table and favors! And Cate is taking photos when you least expect it which makes those shots that much more awesome! Parisi Photography has also done my brothers weddings and many of my friends weddings.They make the day so enjoyable and so memorable! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Great photography, great people, great results!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Becky · Married on 07/30/2005

I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had with Parisi photography!

My husband and I will be married 7 years this July and have often looked back at our wedding photos with the best of memories because of the wonderful images we have of that day.

Nick's eye for detail and talent of photography made the most beautiful photos. He is not only talented, but having been in numerous weddings with other photographers I can honestly say that he is so fun and easy to get along with, listens to what you want, personable and never bossy, has great and creative ideas and delivers every time. The quality of Nick's work is incredible and I have never seen a bad photo. In fact I have recommended Parisi to numerous people on numerous occasions and every one of them are just as happy as I was/am.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick and his wife Kate were great day of the wedding! They knew how to position everyone for the best pictures and were flexible the entire day. They even got some great candid shots of guests. They were able to handle a problem groomsman in order to get some group pictures too. Our pictures turned out amazing and we have so many good ones to choose from! I would definitely recommend Parisi Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Teresa · Married on 01/20/2018

Our experience was spectacular with Parisi Photography! Our kids had a huge wedding party and many family members and they were so flexible everything got done in a timely fashion. The quality of the photos are excellent. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Morgan · Married on 01/20/2018

Nick and his wife, Cate, were an amazing team! We met with Nick to go over the contract before we signed. He was very thorough with who was involved in the wedding, our family dynamics, our wedding party, and our vision for the day. They were very flexible with questions, timing, and did an amazing job working with our wedding party of 16 people. We are not from the area, so Nick and Cate worked with us to find the best locations that we could take pictures at. My husband, along with 4 of our groomsman, are volunteer fire fighters in a different town, and Nick was able to work with the Waterford fire department so we could use one of their trucks for pictures! Every image turned out beautiful and they were able to capture our big day perfectly. Highly recommend using Parisi Photography!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Jesse · Married on 01/20/2018

Nick is amazing to work with! He blew our expectations out of the water and really captured the day.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2011

I have nothing but great things to say about them. My pictures speak for themselves and Nick and Cate made our wedding a blast!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Colleen · Married on 03/24/2011

Our daughters wedding went so smooth and fun, along with being extremely happy with the finished pictures... Being the mother of the bride I wanted all the pictures of family and my daughter wanted candid pictures of friends... Nick and Cate satisfied our expectations along with capturing the feeling of day... Colleen

Sent on 03/24/2011