Pardini's Catering & Banquets Reviews

7 | Fresno, CA

7 Reviews for Pardini's Catering & Banquets

• O

Oxana · Married on 11/22/2015

Pardini's was amazing!!! I am so grateful for all the work Sosi has done with us. Their staff was so helpful, friendly, hospitable, and accommodating. They don't nickle and dime you either. Their food was absolutely delicious. We had chicken piccata, mediterranean salad with feta cheese, sweet carrots and pilaf. Our guests loved the food. Our wedding turned out so intimate and we loved the entire experience with Pardini's! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kayla · Married on 11/21/2015

Pardini's was a recommended caterer through our venue and we could not be happier for the recommendation. Everyone for wedding said that Pardini's food was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Abel, who was the head server for the evening, treated my family like his own. He not only set up all the buffet line but also helped my husband with last minute setup and decorations, personally waited on my parents and the entire bridal party the entire evening, and helped us by packing up the leftovers from the evening so we could enjoy them back at our hotel. After dinner they went around and filled glasses for the toasts and when the cake cutting began they sliced the cake and served it to all our guests. Their hospitality and service was absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend this to any bride who wants an easy night. with their services we received all dining plates, silverware and glassware for our entire reception.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Carolyn was great. She gave us great recommendations and we got several compliments on the food. They came to our venue and provided the plates, silverware, napkins, tablecloths, our bar service, and free cake cutting without charge (except for bar). They worked with our budget, got back to us quickly, and were very personable. I would like to add that Pardini's does a lot of nonprofit events and really gives back to our community so we were happy to do business with a company that is a part of that.

They also did my brother's wedding which is why I wanted to use them. They had it at their restaurant and it has since been remodeled. I went to a dinner there recently for a nonprofit event and it looked beautiful.

Sent on 10/31/2013

They made my day so special and everything was so smooth.

Sent on 03/15/2013

chris · Married on 02/25/2012

I have worked with Pardini's in the past and they continue to be a great value and a great party! The woman that was assigned to me was very accommodating. I was able to taste the food before I made a decision. It was wonderful! Filet Mignon, Pardini's signature mashed potatoes and veggies. Simple, elegant and delicious.

My husband and I renewed our vows for our 25th Anniversary. We had about 100 guests. The ceremony was in the area near the bar in front of the fireplace and it was lovely.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Annaliza · Married on 05/02/2009

We enjoyed the fact that everything was all in one for us. They set up our reception and we let there designer set it up, we gave them the linens, and the ceterpieces and they went to town and it turned out better then anything we could have done. The food turned out great perfect flavor and hot.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Amber · Married on 04/04/2015

The food for my wedding was amazing and the servers went way above and beyond I would recommend pardini's to everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2015