Paradox Catering & Consulting LLC. Reviews

37 | Memphis, TN

37 Reviews for Paradox Catering & Consulting LLC.

Brittney · Married on 10/05/2019

Must hire!

Paradox, Jimmy, Jessica and team are the ABSOLUTE best. We wanted an intimated multi-course dinner for 200 guests in a garden. THEY nailed it. The hot food was HOT and cold food was COLD. Tables were set beautifully and the waitstaff was AMAZING! If you want amazing, one of kind food that will wow your guests- this is your team!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/14/2019

Unique Food that Makes a Statement

We are so grateful to the Paradox team for catering our wedding at Annesdale Mansion. They were able to help us create a unique menu that combined both Northern and Southern traditions, including progressive passed apps for cocktail hour, a southern feast and risotto bar for dinner, and late night food served to keep our guests dancing all night. Everything was to die for! We got so many compliments from guests. If you are looking for a cater to partner with on your special day, look no further than Paradox!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Mallory · Married on 05/26/2018

We were so pleased with our experience with Paradox Catering. First of all, their food is AMAZING. We knew the day of our tasting that we had to use them. We received so many compliments on our wedding day on how delicious and fun the food was. Jessica and Jimmu were both so easy to work with and flexible with working around our budget. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 10/07/2016

Our top priority for our wedding was serving delicious food. From our first phone call with Jessica and Jimmy, it was clear they understood (and shared!) our love of great food, and we absolutely loved their proposal, which was based on our background and preferences. Our menu ended up as a blend of Southern and Midwestern flavors. Everyone raved about the food--I think our guests commented on the food more than anything else the whole evening! Paradox will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Paige · Married on 08/13/2016

Paradox was a pleasure to work with! Great customer service. Their food was as delicious as it was beautiful! They catered to all of our specific requests and worked with us to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Tara · Married on 07/16/2016

Paradox did a fabulous job on our wedding reception food. They let us try the whole menu prior to booking them. We enjoyed everything we tried. The presentation of the food was superb as well. We had so many compliments on our reception food and would highly recommend Paradox to any brides/grooms. You will not be disappointed !

Sent on 12/08/2016

They were great to work with, and they had amazing creative, unique ideas to create food art and to bring something new to the table.

Dianna · Married on 10/10/2015

The professionalism from the team exceeded my expectations for my son's rehearsal dinner and the food was unbelievable. Our guest both young and old were still talking about it the next day at the wedding,
    Anyone who selects Paradox for any type of event will simply have the best there is to offer.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Tina · Married on 10/05/2015

They were amazing! Super nice and open to any changes we wanted! They listened to exactly what we asked for, and created a very personalized menu, and even included our love of Star Wars and Harry Potter in our drink selections! The food was outstanding! Everyone at the wedding loved it, especially the delicious dessert crepes! We couldn't be happier with the caterer, they were absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 12/09/2015

We used Paradox Catering for our Company Christmas Party and they were wonderful. Jessica and the team were so easy to work with. She was super responsive, always responding to my calls and text. They created a 4 course dinner and wine tasteing just for us and everyone loved the food. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • F

Fabiana · Married on 06/27/2015

Paradox was recommended to me by a couple of people. The moment I met with Jimmy and Jessica I knew that they where what I wanted. They are fun and professional and absolutely talented! They were able to work with our budget and present an amazing spread of Italian, Spanish, and Southern cooking. The biggest reason that I went with Paradox, aside from their delicious food, was the way they present their food. It's not placed on hot platters like most catering companies do. Paradox knows that the food is an important part of your event so they make sure that the presentation matches your theme and is treated almost like a piece of art they also provide some props; we used a pallet bar that Jimmy made and it fit right in with our barn wedding.

The food, the service, and the presentation are all exceptional when it comes to Parasox. Our guests still talk about the wonderful grilled cheese sandwiches we served at our wedding!! Paradox is the first suggestion I make whenever food is involved in an event.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Paradox was amazing to work with. They took all of our ideas, crazy and not, and made it happen. They even made our beautiful wedding cake! The tasting is unreal and they know their stuff esp about weddings and numbers. I tell everyone I know about them and I can't wait to use them in the future!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Paradox did a wonderful job for our wedding reception. The food was great and very well received. The presentation was unique and very attractive. The passed appetizers were outstanding. The salad was really great particularly in the cocktail shakers for the containers. They did the wedding and groom's cakes. Both were perfect and for a much more reasonable price than the bakeries we interviewed. Chef Jimmy and Jessica were both at every planning meeting and were very helpful and responsive. We were very pleased with the event.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Paradox was great to work with. Their food is wonderfully delicious and their creativity awesome.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sharlene · event on 01/13/2015

I was blown away by Paradox Catering. While preparing for this event they were always readily available for all questions and changes that I had (and there were a lot). On the day of the event, the staff were extremely professional and again adapted to every change I threw at them at the last minute. They kept offering assistance with event details that had nothing to do with the catering, they were just absolutely wonderful!! The food was picture perfect, almost to pretty to eat, and absolutely delicious. Then with the plated lunch already in full swing we had to literally squeeze in 10 guests over capacity. They took this on with ease, "don't worry, we got it" were 5 of the best words I have ever heard. I have been in events for a long time and they are at the top of my amazing caterers list. Needless to say I would highly recommend Paradox Catering to everyone.

Sent on 01/15/2015

sandra · Married on 11/15/2014

Jimmy went beyond what he had to do to make my day special! Not only was the menu created perfectly but the presentation was beautiful! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/25/2014

It was such a blessing that we found Paradox!!! The food was the most remarkable I have ever tasted! Two months later I still think back to how great it was and find myself wishing I had an excuse to hire them again! They completely customized our entire menu and worked with us to get the pricing where we needed it to be without having to sacrifice what we wanted! Sounds like a dream right? Wrong, they made it happen for us!! They were so easy and flexible to work with! I had no wedding planner or really any help with the planning for our wedding. I was so fortunate to have found a caterer that made my part of this so simple! On the wedding day everything went perfectly and our guests were amazed! I still have people tell me the food at our wedding was the best they have ever had! Not only did it taste great the presentation is outstanding! All the food looked absolutely perfect! Seriously this is so much more important than people realize and they nailed it! I urge everyone to use them for any occasion, you will not be disappointed and they will amaze your guests!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

The food was spectacular and Jimmy and his assistant Jessica were absolutely wonderful to work with. I can't say enough about the presentation and quality of the food for our wedding. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for making our day so perfect and food so delicious!! ?

Sent on 11/29/2014

Angela · Married on 09/27/2014

We have had the pleasure of working with chef Jimmy Gentry for over a year now. He and the entire Paradox Catering team always do an amazing job. We love their creativity with flavor profiles and they always go above and beyond on presentation. They are accommodating, hardworking and great to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2014

J · Married on 09/06/2014

Chef Jimmy, Jessica, and the Paradox team made the food and beverage service for our wedding absolutely amazing!!! It has been 3 months since the wedding and we are still receiving compliments from family and friends on how delicious the food tasted and how creatively it was displayed (not to mention numerous requests for the signature cocktail recipe LOL). The custom menu created for our cocktail hour and reception was awesome. I must admit that I am quite meticulous when it comes to details yet my expectations were definitely met. Not to brag but I have not attended a wedding whose food quality, taste, and presentation compares to what Paradox did for us. They were responsive to my calls and emails, were extremely flexible, and ALWAYS professional. If you are wanting a unique and custom experience for your wedding reception or special event, Paradox is an excellent choice.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Anita · Married on 06/07/2014

Paradox Catering helped make my daughter's special day perfect. They are very professional but made us feel that we were working with friends. Their recommendations were right on the mark. The display of the food was exceptional. The staff was very professional.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2014

Chef Jimmy and his staff were absolutely wonderful! They were very easy to work with throughout the entire process from creating the menu in the begining to the top notch service provided at the event and everything in between.

Sent on 04/22/2014

betsy · event on 04/05/2014

Thank you for being on time and for the fabulous presentation of the food. Crowd favorite: short rib sliders!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Valerie · event on 03/08/2014

This event was a mile stone Birthday - as it was my 50th. Being born in Brazil, we chose a Brazilian Carnival Theme. From start to finish Chef Jimmy created an incredible and memorable experience for my 200 guests. Food was outstanding, service fantastic and Chef Jimmy's creativity to tie the American/Brazilian cuisines was phenomenal!! I'd highly recommend and encourage all to use Chef Jimmy Gentry/Paradox Catering for all their event needs.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Becky · event on 01/23/2014

Paradox has the absolute best presentation of any caterer I have used. I usually have event goers taking pictures of the food because they think it is so beautiful. The menu is always a little different and tastes awesome. Jimmy and Jessica are super easy to work with and always extremely flexible with their time. The price is usually just right or even a little better than we expect. I have used them at least 5 or 6 times and will use them again no doubt.

Sent on 04/15/2014