Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine Reviews

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

We looked at quite a few venues until we came across Paradise Cove. We met with Tina and fell in love with how she ran her business and loved the layout. We worked with Tina for a little over a year making sure everything was good to go for our wedding. A week before the wedding Tina was not available and we started working with new people we had never worked with before. The day of the wedding, we were meeting our coordinators for the first time. Everything was so perfect with the venue until everything changed a week before the wedding. I understand that emergencies come up, but we were never informed of anything.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Mary · Married on 08/30/2014

3.4
      3.0

We loved Tina, but be careful about having your wedding there during the summer. The AC wasn't the best. In discussion with them now about service during the wedding. Will update once resolved.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Emmanuel · Married on 04/11/2009

3.4
      2.0

after the tasting of the food (which was blend) we choose to not use them for the food. if you do NOT use them for food they will only open the door and close them when you're done. they won't let you use the kitchen either. the main room was clean but needed some updating.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

2.4
      2.5

-We got kicked out of PC due to flooding and moved to The Ranch of Lonesome Dove. I really hated that venue, but Tina assured me she'd make it look outstanding. Needless to say, I feel like I should have cancelled the wedding and just put more money into a longer honeymoon.
    -Tina set up a great ceremony
    -I was stuck with a coordinator whom I've never met/worked with
    -Inconsistent planning/doesn't really respond to phone messages, but quick with email
    -Some reception decor/items went missing and we noticed it the next day
    -Coordinator took my cupcakes home, because she assumed I didn't want them, so I had to hunt her down the day after the wedding to get them...
    -My guests thought the bartender was drunk, and he hit on a couple of my friends young enough to be his daughters...

Full review: https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/paradise-cove-at-lake-grapevine-southlake-tx-237469
    **The Knot allows for more space for a fuller review

Sent on 08/16/2015

beverly · Married on 08/06/2011

0.0

This was the worst place in the world to have a wedding. It was HOT inside as the owner was too cheap to turn on the air conditioning in time to cool it off & then treated the wedding party horribly. I would NOT recommend this venue due to the actions & reactions of the owner & her husband. I would like to mention, this was not a cheap wedding, the flowers alone were over $20,000.

Sent on 08/07/2011