Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine Reviews

Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 3
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 4
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 5

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

Tina and Jennifer are amazing! My wedding was everything I hoped it would be! First of all, this venue is GORGEOUS. The ceremony at sunset by the gazebo.. I am SO excited to see our pictures! Jennifer made sure everything was taken care of on the day of my wedding- I never had to worry about a thing! All of the little details (putting out decor, tea light candles, pictures, etc.) were taken care of. She kept the timeline running smoothly throughout the evening. The food was so delicious, we had guests telling us how great the meal was! I am so happy that we had our wedding at Paradise Cove. From the beautiful venue, accommodating, friendly, and kind staff, to the delicious food, you cannot go wrong! Thank you, Paradise Cove!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Samamtha · Married on 10/11/2014

The wedding coordinators and staff are phenomenal. My guest are still talking about the food being the " best wedding food ever". Tina and her staff made it possible for me to enjoy my wedding day. They set up and took down decorations making it a stress free day.

Sent on 12/15/2014

They made my night a stress free breeze! I could not be more grateful such a stunning venue and staff.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Tamesha · Married on 09/28/2014

Beautiful venue.
    Excellent Staff.
    Easy to work with.
    Helped with setting up.
    Made sure I was comfortable all day.
    HAd everything running smoothly.
    Was very pleased to work with a Blessed staff.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Cheryl · Married on 06/14/2014

Tina and her staff have been nothing but accommodating and made sure everything for our special day went smoothly and perfectly! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and fantastic the venue, ceremony and food was. I cant thank Tina and her staff enough for making sure our day was special and everything we wanted it to be! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book an event on the lake!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Very good to work with, always responded to email or calls very quickly. Tina genuinely wanted my wedding to be what I wanted and was willing to do anything to make that happen. Food was also very good.

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/20/2014

This was the Best location in the DFW area. Food was delicious. Attentive staff and Tina and her team were flawless. The day was spectacular.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Paige · Married on 03/23/2014

Paradise Cove made the entire wedding planning process as stress free as possible from start to finish! Whenever I had questions I received quick reply. Everything was perfect on our big day and the staff made sure everything went according to plan! It was an absolutely perfect evening!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Katy · Married on 03/23/2014

Everyone there was Great!!! The wedding was absolutely perfect!!! The food at the reception was excellent. I still have people commenting on what a beautiful wedding and reception we had!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Megan · Married on 03/01/2014

Love Paradise Cove! It was a beautiful day, Jennifer and her team did an amazing job and i truly could not have asked fro a better night :-)

The food was Delicious especially the stuffed mushrooms and the bartender was so nice. over all it was perfect what more could a bride as for!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Sherry · Married on 11/23/2013

Paradise Cove is a perfect location for your wedding. Tina and her staff are wonderful.
    My daughter Leslie's wedding was on Nov. 23, 2013. The scenery is just beautiful next to the lake.
    The weather was not kind to us but we did manage to still have a quick (cold) outdoor ceremony.
    Extra praises to Tina…the day before and the morning of the wedding she planted 50 flats of pansies in the freezing cold and light drizzle just to add to the beauty of the landscape!
    The food was excellent! We received many compliments from our guests.
    Thanks to Tina and the staff at Paradise Cove for making Leslie and Christopher's wedding day so special!
    Sherry France

Sent on 01/08/2014

leslie · Married on 11/23/2013

Tina and her staff went above and beyond to make sure my day was special. The location is beautiful, the food is great. It was so nice to gave somewhat of a "one-stop-shop". They have some truly amazing vendors that they work with on a regular basis so planning was easy. I wish I could do it all over again!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2013

Fantastic Venue, I would highly recommend any bride to this location. Tina and Jennifer took care of every detail and were a huge blessing in the midst of stressful wedding planning! You're only regret here will be not to book with them!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Brittney · Married on 10/19/2013

Paradise Cove made the entire planning process and THE BIG DAY easier than I would have ever imagined. Tina and Jennifer at Paradise Cove are more than accommodating; they make it their personal mission to ensure that this is truly the happiest day of your life. They answer your emails within a few hours, they welcome you to tour the venue as many times as you would like, they work with your other vendors, they are just simply amazing! They even sent us a refund after we received our RSVPs and our wedding was 35 people less than we had paid for!! The venue itself is beyond beautiful!! Every single guest at our wedding was so impressed with how gorgeous everything was! Brittney, the chef, is extremely talented!! I am still dreaming of the food! I keep teasing my husband that I am going to make him re-marry me every ten years, so we can go back to the place that made the happiest day of our lives a reality.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Danika

Danika · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I initially wanted to look at venues only along Grapevine Lake, and Paradise Cove was one of very few. Luckily, it was absolutely perfect and within our budget. Tina, the owner, is so attentive and makes you feel like the only couple ever to get married at the venue, despite how many weddings they have a year. She is so responsive and quick and so is her staff. Paradise Cove is so reasonable in price when you do the full service packaging and it included coordination, catering, and you get to bring your own alcohol! They pretty much take care of EVERYTHING and even let you use some of their decorations.

On the day of, Jennifer and Kathleen (the coordinators) were so attentive while still giving me and my bridesmaids and family space to enjoy one another's company. They frequently checked on us, provided us cheese and crackers while getting ready, and had such a calm demeanor. It had been absolutely sunny all day long until invitation time when it started to shower. Jennifer assured me and kept me updated on the forecast and gave me options and let me be in full control on when our ceremony would take place. She kept our guests updated, which I heard they appreciated-- not to mention, they let us open the bar as they waited! They kept the reception program on time and made sure I always had a drink in my hand!

I am so happy that we decided to get married at Paradise Cove. They handled every crisis with professionalism and did so discretely.

We can't wait to have our anniversary picnic on the grounds next year! Paradise Cove staff, we love you!! Thank you for making our wedding day PERFECT and even better than we could have ever imagined!

- Danika and Kyle Meyer

Sent on 10/17/2013

Amy · Married on 09/01/2013

We had the absolutely wedding of our dreams at Paradise Cove!! It was a Sunday evening and was 104 degrees outside, but even through the heat it was fantastic! My poor husband was sweating straight through his 3 piece tux after our photo session before the ceremony and the staff was so wonderful to him. They even let him and his bridal party hang out in the walk-in cooler to get cooled down before the ceremony started :-) Needless to say we had some fun pictures! The ceremony was beautiful!!! It was right on the lake and the scenery was amazing.

The food was WONDERFUL!! I barely remember the evening but that is definitely a compliment to the staff at Paradise Cove. We didn't have a single mishap and the entire night went smoothly. Jennifer was so great at kindly and firmly keeping us on the schedule we had set up and that allowed for a good 2 hours of just fun and dancing at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend Paradise Cove to any future brides!

Sent on 11/06/2013

KRistin · Married on 06/07/2013

Tina and her staff were great to work with and are always there to help answer any question. We were so happy that we chose this place for our wedding. I wanted a romantic feel with candles every where and that's just what I got. I love the fact that we could have our ceremony and reception all in one spot. The walk down the aisle is perfect and the paradise cove provides everything food, servers, tables, linens, coordinators for the entire evening, bar tender, and the bridal suite is huge. Sorry guys there isn't a room for you all. This place was just what I wanted for my wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/16/2013

The moment I walked into Paradise cove I fell in love. The whole inside was so romantic and the gazebo by the lake was the perfect place to get married.

The staff was also great. Tine, Jennifer, and the rest of the staff made planning so easy. Any time I had a question, they were great about getting back with me very quickly. My wedding day also went so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything turned out so beautiful and I had a few friends tell me it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Keylee · Married on 03/09/2013

Everything went so smoothly. I didn't have to keep time, or track of anything. They have it down to a science to keep brides & their attendants from going crazy with stress. I love it.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Crystal · Married on 02/23/2013

Tina and Jennifer were absolutely amazing! Up until the wedding day they managed ever detail of my reception down to the floating candles. The wedding day was absolutely perfect and flawless. Jennifer kept everything running smoothly and was always making sure that my husband and I were comfortable and taken care of. I would not change a thing. Thank you so much for such a memorable day!!!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Alana · Married on 10/13/2012

Tina and her staff were amazing at my wedding! I did not have to worry about a thing! The food was amazing and we are still getting compliments on how great everything was! The location is beautiful as well and always kept very nice. We have no complaints and think everyone should get married here! We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Having our wedding at Paradise Cove was a blessing. We were planning remotely (making monthly weekend trips) and working with Tina and her team was a joy. They were always on top of everything and managed to put me at ease anytime I spoke with them. They were open to setting up appointments with us whenever we were in town (planned remotely), were quick to answer emails, and were extremely flexible and accommodating to our needs and requests. Our guests loved the special hors d'oeuvres they made to align with our travel-inspired theme (cajun crab cakes, quesadillas, bbq pulled pork sliders) and everything ran so smoothly throughout the process. They were fine with us popping by unannounced to check out the space and the gorgeous venue requires little adornment to make it a truly beautiful space. It's roomy enough for a large crowd (150 in the main dining room), but the layout creates a very intimate feel. Loved having the ceremony at the gazebo looking out onto the lake and their bridal suite was great. Also, we used two of their referred vendors who were terrific. Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Marybeth · Married on 09/30/2012

Paradise Cove is a treasure on Lake Grapevine. The grounds and reception area are elegant- well maintained and inviting. The FOOD was perfect. We had many out of town guests from the NY area who are accustomed to high end dining,and they thought it was all 5 star. The on site coordinator did a wonderful job behind the scenes to keep evrything flowing perfectly. Tina handled all our wants and needs during the planning process, offered professional advice, and removed all stress from the planning.
    Tina and her staff provide a hi end affair at a reasonable price.
    Marybeth H

Sent on 10/06/2012

Neena · Married on 09/22/2012

We cannot say enough about Paradise Cove! Tina and her planners went above and beyond to make our day so special.

We were so impressed with how organized it was and how tina and the other planner had everything under control.

I am usually the bride who wants to do everything and help everyone but they were so on top of everything and organized that i didnt worry about anything! Our mothers and family were also able to enjoy the day because they organized and coordinated it all!

We are truly grateful for Tina and the staff at Paradise Cove and couldnt have picked a better place to get married

Sent on 10/02/2012

Cathy · Married on 07/08/2012

My daughter fell in love with this place and I fell in love with the staff. This was my first wedding to plan and they were so helpful that I can't imagine having done it without them. They took care of everything, including passing out waters to the guests prior to the wedding, helping me with the table arrangements and sprinkling the rose petals down the aisle. They were VERY organized and I didn't have to worry about anything at all. They kept me informed about everything going on and even had cheese and crackers and tea in the bride's room while they were getting ready. All the guests loved the food and everything about it! At the end of the night, they even packed everything up for me! If you haven't gone by to look at Paradise Cove, take the drive and meet with Tina or Jennifer. You will love it!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012