Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine Reviews

Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 5
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 6
Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 7

Jordan Coffing · Married on 10/12/2019

Stunning Venue and Amazing staff!

Paradise Cove was everything I wanted in a venue and more. My fiance and I did not want a typical warehouse or a barn, which is hard to come by in Texas. It's the perfect combination of class and cozy. In addition, we hired Tina to be our planner and coordinator. She absolutely killed it! It's really hard to get thigs running on time, especially with my family haha. She had the perfect energy and command to get people moving and everything went perfectly. I truly feel like I had the perfect wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jay

Jay G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Well Planned

Food was great and Tina and staff kept us organized and moving through the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Venue with Amazing Service

Beautiful place for a wedding!! Tina was amazing!! She was so helpful during the planning, recommendation of other vendors to use and making sure the day of the wedding ran like clockwork. We wouldn't change one detail. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 8
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 9
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 10

Miki · Married on 07/19/2018

Tina was great! I really feel like we all just had to show up and enjoy my son’s wedding. Tina handled every detail. Her venue is beautiful the food was great!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 11
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 12
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 13
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 14
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 15

LaShey · Married on 06/03/2018

Tina was wonderful to work with and the venue was beautiful!! It was beautiful and Tina was very helpful!! We had so many compliments about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Heather · Married on 05/04/2018

Tina was an absolute delight to work with. It made the whole wedding planning experience so much easier having this venue as a one stop shop. She handled everything and our Wedding day went off without a hitch. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was elegant and stunning. I couldn't have asked for more from a venue. Of all the other venue's we toured and looked into, Paradise Cove was by far the most affordable and best option for us. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I got married at Paradise Cove on November 18, 2017. We could not have asked for a better venue! Tina Nealy is the owner and was also our wedding coordinator for the day of, to make sure everything ran smoothly. We had about 120 guests, and our ceremony was outdoors with an indoor reception. The property is gorgeous: they have an outdoor gazebo near the lake, and the bridal suite is fully equipped with mirrors, a restroom, and plenty of sitting space. We signed our contract exactly 1 year before the wedding, and throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tina was available for meetings, very responsive to emails/texts, and let us visit the property throughout the year to help with planning decorations, logistics, and even bring our dog to practice with him around the outdoor gazebo and inside the venue. Tina and Brent were exceptional at making sure everything ran smoothly and that all of our guests and wedding party were having a great time. We didn’t feel as limited on timeframe, her packages are very inclusive, and she was willing to set up and take down our table decorations (she even packed them up perfectly in the labeled boxes they came in the next morning). While our wedding day was unexpectedly windy (30 mph winds), everything worked out wonderfully! What I loved about using Paradise Cove is that it truly felt like our wedding represented us as a couple- my family, husband, and I loved working with her, and we could not have imagined a better experience!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Luis and Karina · Married on 11/04/2017

We fell in love with this venue from the moment we saw it! We couldn’t believe how beautiful it was and how economical it was depending on what season you want to get married in. We just got married on November 4, 2017 and are still getting comments about what a great wedding it was. The coordinator Tina is amazing over email, in person, the day-of. She is so romantic and helpful! She knows what she’s doing and wants the hosts to have a great experience. My husband and I could not say enough nice things about the ambiance, the coordinator, the food, the lakeside view and ceremony spot. It was everything we wanted it to be and so much more!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 16
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 17
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Tina was amazing! She made sure that our wedding day was the best day of our lives! She coordinated everything for us for the day of and made sure that everything went so smooth! She went out of her way to ensure everyone was comfortable and having fun! The venue is so beautiful and everything that we hoped for on our wedding day! She even took pictures of events throughout the wedding that way we could look back on our big day before we get the professional pictures from our photographer. She ensured that all of the other venders were doing what they were supposed to and made sure that everything went great for us!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

Venue is gorgeous, food was awesome, staff is amazing and Tina (owner/coordinator) is the best. Tina provided so much information and insight and helped with the planning. She was a godsend the day of the wedding and made sure everything was perfect. She is a true advocate and will make sure that everything is the way you want. We had an issue with the flowers and she worked with the florist to fix everything. I LOVED my Paradise Cove wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Angelee · Married on 09/24/2017

I can’t tell you how perfect my wedding day was, and it’s in large part thanks to Tina and her staff at Paradise Cove!! They really know what they’re doing! The venue was beautiful, and that was everyone’s comment from that night! The tables looked beautiful, the setup was flawless and she needed very little from me to do so! I just brought all my decor, and they knew what to do with it, so I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I definitely recommend them and I will be going back to visit! What a wonderful, beautiful woman to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 18
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine 19

Alyson · Married on 09/02/2017

Tina and her team are the absolute best! Our wedding labor day weekend was beautiful and everything ran smoothly. Tina went out of her way to have meetings with us and made sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kenny · Married on 06/24/2017

On June 2nd we lost my brother-in-law to a lengthy fight with cancer. Desperate in short time to find the perfect venue to host a celebration of life party, we came across Paradise Cove on Lake Grapevine. Tina and Brent took time out of their personal lives to open the venue for us, and were amazing throughout the process in helping us put together what turned out to be an incredible evening. I can't thank them enough for their compassion, flexibility, generosity and gorgeous venue in helping us begin the healing process here surrounded by family and friends. Don't hesitate a second in considering them for whatever type of event you're looking to book, you wont be disappointed! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

angel · Married on 05/19/2017

Our wedding was 5-19-17...and I must say paradise cove was everything and more. The flowers and the well kept lawn made my day better then expected. Tina and her staff was there and made us fell right at home. Thanks for such great hospitality.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Brian · Married on 02/10/2017

This venue was truly awesome! Tina is amazing at what she does and has a firm grasp of making sure your idea for your wedding is delivered. She was very quick to respond to questions and the accountant Dawn accommodated us very graciously on payment schedules. The staff at Paradise Cove made us really feel like they were there for us and not for themselves or a paycheck. Tina has made us feel more like family to them then a client or customer. Our wedding day went smoothly with no issues thanks to Tina coordinating it! Venue is beautiful and lake views are great for pictures! So incredibly thankful we chose this place! Choose this venue if you want a worry free wedding planning and wedding day! Thank you Tina and Dawn!

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • NewlyWeducated

Talia · Married on 11/06/2016

Tina and her staff were absolutely AMAZING handling everything on our wedding day, and in the days/weeks leading up. Tina was willing to speak with me as many times as I needed, and had no problem with me showing up to the venue to plan things out several times! She was so patient and accommodating, and incredibly sweet. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the guests all loved the food. Food was plentiful and the servers were very professional. The bridal suite was HUGE and had a great space for all our hair and makeup artists. They provided a ton of optional/free décor items with the full package - I could have just showed up and it would have been plenty decorated without anything additional on my part. I cannot say enough about this place...if you're at all questioning, just DO IT! Thank you for an amazing day! -Talia

Sent on 11/14/2016

monica · Married on 10/28/2016

Love love love this place it is so beautiful.

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • cdg0432

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or better staff. Tina and her staff truly know what they are doing. I was at complete ease the day of the wedding, Tina is great at what she does and makes you feel special and comfortable. She was always available and patient to answer any questions I might have and recommended some great vendors to me when I asked for recommendations but never pushed any proffered vendors down my throat or anything like that. I received so many compliments on my venue and the beautiful scenery. I am sure I could have settled and chose a venue that was a little cheaper but I know I would not have gotten the same value I received at Paradise Cove. Perfect venue, great staff. Couldn't have asked for a better evening.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Eric · Married on 03/26/2016

There is no way there is going to be enough room for me to tell you how much I love Paradise Cove and their staff. My husband and I had our fairytale wedding day here in March 2016. When we were planning our wedding we went on tours of several venues in the area and honestly I was starting to feel like all I was hearing was all of the things that different places couldn’t do. When we got to Paradise Cove, not only was it a breathtaking venue but Jennifer had such a great can-do attitude. You just got the feeling right away that they know what they are doing and they are going to go above and beyond to make your day perfect. I like that they had an all-inclusive package so you didn’t have to worry about providing tables/chairs/linens/silverware/etc. -That really helped shorten my to-do list.
    They have a tasting a couple of times a year so you can try all the food options and meet and discuss options with their chef. All of the food is great – we had the Italian menu served plated. It was great, everyone got a serving of chicken, pork AND pasta instead of picking between the three. The portions were generous and many guests commented on how impressed they were with the food. We also liked being able to provide our own alcohol here. This not only helped us stay in budget but it allowed us to serve beers from our home towns and some sentimental wines to our guests. I did not have a single worry on my wedding day, everything was taken care of, including watching our timeline and letting me know when we were needed to do things like cut the cake/toss the bouquet and garter, which allowed us to have fun and be in the moment with our friends and family.
    If you are looking for a wedding or other special event venue, you can’t get better than Paradise Cove!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2015

Tina is a very welcoming person who made me feel special from the moment I contacted her to look at Paradise Cove. Hearing Tina talk about her passion for Paradise Cove, and how she personally keeps up with the beautiful flowers and grounds made me even more excited to have our wedding there. After comparing other venues in the area, it was obvious that Tina offers more services at a competitive price to her brides. I knew that planning a June wedding would mean that they would be busy with other weddings as well, but Tina and her staff never made me feel like I was put on the back-burner during their peak season. My emails were always met with a prompt and sincere response. I was heartbroken to learn that Paradise Cove would no longer be usable for my wedding due to the lake flooding. Tina went above and beyond to try to find an alternate location and offered her services if we had to reschedule, or at a different venue. I was overwhelmed with Tina's generosity, knowing that she had so much on her plate at once. Although our path took us in another direction, I am so thankful for all that Tina and her staff had helped us with during our engagement! I can only imagine how wonderful they would have made our wedding day at Paradise Cove. Our wedding day was perfect at the other location, but a piece of my heart will always wish that we could have stayed at Paradise Cove in June.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Gaby · Married on 05/24/2015

So, I got married during the Texas monsoon of 2015 at Paradise Cove. I fell in love with the venue the moment I saw it over a year before the wedding. The gazebo is beautiful and I couldn't wait to get married there. Then three days before my wedding I got an email letting me know that the gazebo is up to roof in water from Lake Grapevine. I was devastated BUT not for long. Tina and her amazing team, specially Jennifer, made sure we had the most beautiful ceremony! They arranged for us to have it on the deck - which they don't usually allow. It was perfect. Everything was amazing. The views, the food, the bartenders, the chairs, the linens - everything. I didn't worry about a thing all day! Jennifer walked around for 2 hours with her phone screen on the weather radar keeping track of any storms developing and what do you know! Skies cleared up 1 hour before the wedding and we were able to have our beautiful outdoor wedding. I can't thank these ladies enough. It was a dream! They will do anything in their power to make sure you have the perfect day! Their pricing is perfection - not hidden costs or fees. Its simple. The food is delicious and plentiful! AND You can stock the bar yourself! We knew we wanted an open bar but it is insanely expensive to have an open bar for 7 hours... UNLESS, you can bring in your own alcohol and stock the bar!

And you can't beat the views. The pictures that we were able to get from this wedding were amazing! I was in awe when the photographer shared some of the shots with us. Its truly a dream place to get married!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

Tina was amazing! All of the staff was amazing! We had lots of rain and flooding, but they were quick to move the wedding indoors! Such speedy service. The food was AMAZING! We had the roast beef with red potatoes and green beans. People still call to tell me how good the food was. The servers were incredible! I have gotten so many compliments on the service at Paradise Cove! No one had an empty glass, the servers were very polite and quick. Best possible option for our wedding! We would use them again!

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • User5001987 · 2+ years ago

This team are so professional and organized. From the first meeting to book the venue, through the planning and the actual event they have everything under control. They keep in contact, reconfirming your plans making sure you have things covered even it is not something they are handling for you. Even as far as reminding the Bride to bring a comfortable pair of shoes for after the wedding. They are all so helpful and took care of things on the day exactly how we planned. You made the wedding day very special. This is the second wedding we have had here in our family and would choose them again in a heartbeat. I have recommended them to friends that have also booked events here and had the same experience. Great group of people to work with. Loved the day, every little part of it. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Susan · Married on 10/26/2014

Great place to get married! Professional and sincere !

Sent on 11/10/2014

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

Tina and Jennifer are amazing! My wedding was everything I hoped it would be! First of all, this venue is GORGEOUS. The ceremony at sunset by the gazebo.. I am SO excited to see our pictures! Jennifer made sure everything was taken care of on the day of my wedding- I never had to worry about a thing! All of the little details (putting out decor, tea light candles, pictures, etc.) were taken care of. She kept the timeline running smoothly throughout the evening. The food was so delicious, we had guests telling us how great the meal was! I am so happy that we had our wedding at Paradise Cove. From the beautiful venue, accommodating, friendly, and kind staff, to the delicious food, you cannot go wrong! Thank you, Paradise Cove!!

Sent on 11/04/2014