Par 4 Resort Reviews

4 | Waupaca, WI

4 Reviews for Par 4 Resort

Dyane Fountain · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

We had the fairway bldg just off the course as we had a smaller group. We had several changes from day one and each time it was quickly addressed. I was able to text the coordinator Kesha and she answered immediately. It is a beautiful setting and the grounds are worth taking pictures of events there. I arrived early in the morning to bring a few things and was amazed at the friendly crew setting things up. VERY accommodating. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Par 4 Resort's reply:

Dyane - Thank YOU! You guys were such a great, fun group and on behalf of all of the staff, thank you! It was our pleasure!

Renee F · Married on 09/21/2019

Small wedding

I had my reception at the fairway room (about 60 guests for dinner, more after). It was perfect for a small wedding having a porch in the back with tables and tiki torches set up. There is a small bar right in the room along with bathrooms. The staff was so polite and attentive. One of my guests could only have gluten free food and they made a change just for her at the very last minute! How awesome! Everything was so perfect. We were allowed our own decor on the tables and walls. Couldn't have asked for a better night.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Par 4 Resort's reply:

Renee,

Thank you for your feedback! It was our pleasure and we do appreciate you allowing us to be part of your special day!
    ~Kesha B. Sales/Event Manager
  • Ashlea

Ashlea Snell · Married on 02/07/2019

Awesome Venue!

I loved working with the Par 4 crew! They have their stuff together, and they truly go out of the way for their brides!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Abhishek

Sana Sieble · Married on 09/23/2018

Great Memories were created

Great Memories were created here. Excellent wedding venue and excellent service provided by the events team.

Sent on 04/29/2019