Papertree Studio Reviews

51 | Williamstown, NJ

51 Reviews for Papertree Studio

Emily · Married on 11/14/2015

I found Christy at the Philadelphia flower show and was immediately pulled in by her designs and calligraphy. She helped shape the entire look and feel of my wedding. The design of the invitations became the thread throughout the day from the welcome bags my guests received when they arrived all the way to the favors they were handed at the end of the night. To say Christy went above and beyond is an understatement. I was not an easy customer, I had many edits and thoughts and would frequently go through 3 rounds of edits on a piece. She was wonderfully responsive and receptive to everything. We started with just invitations and calligraphy but eventually added welcome bag notes/timelines, favor tags, table numbers, napkins, several pieces of signage (added the week of!) and thank you cards. All of it was flawless. Wonderful quality and a gorgeous design. My invitations were completely unique and received countless compliments. There was one small mistake on the calligraphy, which was most likely the result of my sending so many versions of the invite list, and Christy personally met me at the post office the next day with the corrected invitations and a beautiful framed version of my invite to make up for it. How could you not want to work with someone like that? Thank you Christy!!

Sent on 12/01/2015