Paperandmore.com Reviews

186 Reviews for Paperandmore.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2013

I absolutely LOVED the paper and pockets that I ordered from paperandmore for my DIY invitations. I got mostly pearlescent cardstock and the quality is unbelievable for the price. Everyone raved about my invitations and said they couldn't believe they were DIY and looked very expensive. I love that I was able to have beautiful and elegant invitations without spending a small fortune!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Charity · Married on 08/10/2013

I was very particular with the type of wedding invitation I wanted so I had to design and assemble myself (with the help of my friends). Paperandmore.com gave the best value in all of the supplies I needed. I purchased pocketfolds and envelopes in bulk. They also had a great selection to choose from, good variety of supplies. Shipping to Hawaii was reasonable and fast (which is get for Hawaii)! My invitations turned out just the way I wanted it to!

Sent on 08/18/2013

I ordered envelopes from Paper and More for our save the dates. We got a sample of both the solid brown and white linen envelope. They came so quickly we were able to make a decision on which one to use within a week of ordering. Each of those envelopes were $0.50 with only $1 shipping. After we made our decision I ordered 90 sample envelopes after not seeing that 50 of them was only $10.99. So I was going to pay $46.00 for the envelopes plus shipping but they realized my mistake and fixed it for me. So they sent me two packs of 50 envelopes and cut my total with shipping down to about $26! I am so happy they caught that for me. The envelopes are a very nice quality and I would definitely recommend them and order from them in the future. They are the cheapest around with great customer service.

Sent on 08/17/2012

lalla · Married on 06/01/2013

The website is well organized, all infos are awailable at one clik and sizes are all perfectly defined.
    The invitations arrived quickly and were really good.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2013

Exceptional quality products at affordable prices! Great customer service! Highly recommended A+++ I LOVE my invitations!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Ally · Married on 04/19/2013

I've been looking for a place to DIY my invitations and came across paperandmore.com. I ordered a sample to be sure and the material feels great, very sturdy. I went ahead and ordered the rest of my invites and they Came in great shape and can't wait to send them out. Using their card stock for my programs too. Would definitely recommend

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Paper and More made my responsibilities as a bride so much easier. Not willing to spend a large portion of my budget on invitations, I decided to take on the task myself. I ordered a metallic linen cardstock, cut to my specifications, for backing on my save the dates and invitations. The order was perfect and arrived in mere days. The quality of the cardstock was so great and affordable that it made me feel confident in my DIY abilities. I’ll be using the company again in the future for party and shower invitations.

Sent on 03/07/2012

michelle · Married on 10/13/2012

Great place to buy paper for invitations, programs, or any other paper crafts! very prompt service and easy payment available for Canadians. loved the products, service, and price! will come back if i ever need paper supplies! :)

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Handful

Cathy · Married on 10/11/2012

I got the paper to make my boarding pass invites from paperandmore.com and loved everything about the site. I was able to order the right amount of sheets without having to over buy. Their shipping was fast even to NY. My orders were even upgraded to 2nd day at no extra charge.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

I went through Paper and More for our DIY invites. They were wonderful to work with and they had such high quality for such an affordable price. Our invites cost us a fraction of what they would have if we would have went through a store. One of the papers I tried to order they ended up being out of stock so they offered me a different paper and it ended up being perfect anyway! We got so many compliments on how cute our invites were.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Sara · Married on 09/22/2012

It may have taken me awhile to find what I wanted, but that is only because I didn't know there were so many options for paper products! I ordered my invites from a different site and wanted a colored unique pocket fold (new word in my vocabulary) and envelope so my invitation would stick out in a pile of mail. If you are ordering invites from a different site, I highly recommend coordinating this process so you won't be disappointed in having to trim your invite to fit in an envelope. The types and color options for the papers, pocket folds, and envelopes were just the right amount. Not overwhelming and plenty of basic and fun colors. I highly recommend ordering samples of the exact products you are interested in. I didn't order the sample pack because, I knew I only wanted pocket folds. I was unsure of the color and quality. The samples let you fully comprehend the colors, weights, and textures. My biggest fear of a cheap, light, and flimsy pocket fold that would rip or bleed through when printed on and processed in the mail were 100% debunked. The products are of a high quality and grade of paper. I was truly amazed. I have picked the color pocket fold and will now order that and the matching envelopes. The descriptions on the site are very detailed, thorough and exactly what a picky diy/bride/consumer needs. I was concerned about the size of my invite fitting in the pockets, but the instructions on how to order a size down were perfect. I don't have to cut my invite. Delivery was quick.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Judy · Married on 09/16/2012

I am so happy that I found the Paper and More website! I cannot say enough good things about the quality and affordability of this company. Our purpose in ordering from them was to make my daughter's wedding invitations. First, we ordered their sample packs of cardstock and envelopes, which I would highly recommend. This is so helpful in determing what you want to use. We decided on a linen cardstock with a metallic linen backing. We were so pleased with the quality and price, the order was packaged perfectly and arrived in 2 days! I have already referred my friends to Paper and More and I plan to use them in the future for all my paper needs!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Excellent paper sampling available prior to purchase of large quantities. Speedy shipping...even across the country.

Sent on 06/27/2012

I've ordered twice from paper & more and am planning on continuing to use this company. I bought linen cardstock, paper, and envelopes for our invitations and was pleased with quality of materials and promptness of service. They made one mistake with my second order (send an incorrect sample envelope), but were super responsive and corrected the mistake immediately. Highly recommend - this is a vendor you can trust.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Nicola · Married on 09/02/2012

Their website was very easy to shop from and the prices were better than other places I had visited. To add, I was able to buy samples in everything I thought might work before committing so I had nothing I needed to return. Definitely awesome to do business with!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2012

Very good quality envelopes! Perfect for our save-the-dates, invitations and thank you cards. Very fast shipping!

Sent on 04/07/2012
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 08/11/2012

Amazing!!!!! I love the invitations that I got from paperandmore.com!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Halee · Married on 08/10/2012

This company was great. They even emailed me to make sure my measurements were correct and to confirm which color needed to be cut to what size. I got my order super fast. I haven't finished my invitations yet but the paper is perfect and I can't wait to get started.

Sent on 05/23/2012

I ordered from here for my wedding invites and could not be happier. All of the papers were of great quality, thick, and the colors were vibrant! Everything arrived in great condition, exactly what I ordered, and got here quickly! I would recommend ordering the samples (usually $1 per piece) if you plan on doing heavy ordering because it is way cheaper than hoping you picked the right thing the first time around. It really helped to pick out colors, get an idea of the weight of the paper, and see the size of the product you were ordering. I would recommend this for anyone out there!

Sent on 12/19/2011
  • JordynnsMom

Carlee · Married on 08/03/2012

The best quality and largest selection of DIY invitation supplies I have found. Shipping is also very quick and was only $3.99! I also liked that you can order samples of everything. It was really helpful for creating my vision.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Petra · Married on 07/22/2012

I got Bright White Linen Card Stock 80#, 8 1/2 x 11 (300 Sheets). I wanted to cut down the costs and do my own design and printing. I have a cheap injet hp printer and the invites look great; very professional. I loved the paper. I loved the look.

Sent on 03/01/2012

silvana · Married on 07/21/2012

Good service. After visiting several stores and looking at different websites, I am so glad I came across your website because I found everything I needed for my wedding invitations --- purple envelopes for invitation, small envelope for rsvp, and sleeves. Quick service. I like that I was able to purchase samples before ordering.

Sent on 05/05/2012
  • User2019440 · 2+ years ago

Great quality pearl card stock!! fast shipping!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Robin · Married on 07/14/2012

I purchased all of the paper products I needed to make both my son's and daughter's wedding invitations. The quality of the paper and card stock is unmatched! Prices are very affordable. Order arrived very quickly and packaged so nothing would be unusable. Use them all the time!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Tauren · Married on 07/13/2012

fabulous for DIY invitations. Timely and beautiful cardstock - I got the goldleaf for my gold invitation cards, it's shimmery and exactly what I was looking for at a great price.

Sent on 05/01/2012