Paper Piper Designs Reviews

11 | Madison, WI

11 Reviews for Paper Piper Designs

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2016

Missy designed our save the dates, invitations, place cards, programs, menus, table numbers and thank you cards and we loved them all. Everything was cohesive, and she worked with us to make the concepts I had in my head come to fruition. Several people indicated that our invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen! It was a pleasure to work with her -- she was super responsive via email and phone calls, and worked with us to stay within our budget.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Carolyn · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Missy was the highlight of my wedding planning process. She did our save the dates, invitations, rehearsal invitations, and day-of stationary- menus, programs, escort cards, and bar signage. She also helped me create custom notecards as a gift for my bridesmaids. I knew I wanted something a little offbeat but not totally weird, with neutral colors and a lot of glitter, and Missy worked so hard to achieve my vision. Our final products were amazing, and the service Missy provided was even better. She was extremely responsive to questions and edits. If we needed something changed, Missy would reply via email within hours. We needed several reprints because of address changes, late additions, etc, and Missy turned them around within a day or two. We even had an unfortunate situation where a dozen of our assembled invitations got wet and ruined after we picked them up, and Missy reprinted them in 3 days. Missy is creative, professional, fun, and just an overall pleasure to work with. I am so happy with our paper products and we got so, so many compliments from guests. I even gave Missy's info to a friend planning an upcoming wedding. Custom invitations can get expensive, but I don't think ours were more than they would have been from another vendor and this was definitely a priority for me. Missy is amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Paper Piper is fantastic! We found Missy at Paper Piper through a wedding expo in Madison and we are so happy we did! From the beginning she was incredibly helpful and responsive to emails and questions. We scheduled our initial appointment to sit down and figure out what we wanted for invitations and she was great at focusing our ideas and style to what turned out to be a creative and unique wedding invitation. She talked us through pricing, what would work for our budget and what we could change if we wanted to save money. Understandably, there were a few addressing mistakes, but Missy fixed them in a day, so all of our invites were mailed in time. The design for our wedding program was absolutely perfect as well as the table numbers and place cards.
    Overall, Missy was easy to work with, quick to respond, provided quality products and helped us to make the paper products in our wedding personal to our style. Thanks!

Sent on 09/18/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

We were unsure of what we wanted for our invitations when we first met with Missy and Jen. They made the process so easy in customizing invitations. Our first meeting was around 2-3 hours in being patient helping us picked what we liked. The process was overwhelming at first. But in the end our invitations were so gorgeous and elegant, I was amazed when we picked them up! We got so many compliments on how elegant and beautiful from our family and friends and that they've never seen such a gorgeous invitation before! Missy and Jen will bend over backwards for you especially with the details in picking out fonts, spacing, wording and design. For custom invitations, these are the only place I would recommend, we met with a few people in IL and WI before them and they blew every one else out of the water! They also did our thank you cards and programs which matched our wedding colors eggplant and ivory. I did a lot of research and I wouldn't steer you wrong!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2009

Missy was really great to work with. I loved my invitations and got several compliments on them. I made changes to the invitations throughout the process and she was very patient and responsive to all of them.

Sent on 07/08/2009

Rachel · Married on 12/27/2008

Missy's entire product was exceptional and very reasonably priced. We had save-the-dates, invitations, menu cards, table cards, place cards, programs, and thank you cards printed by her in the same motif. It really drew our whole event together & Missy's design was stunning. We had many people comment on how much they liked the invitations. Missy is also very easy to get in contact with and responds promptly to phone and e-mail. I would have Missy do our stationary 100x over!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Stefanie · Married on 05/29/2005

Missy is awesome to work with, very creative and will help you find the perfect invitations for your wedding. She also made me thank you notes and favor cards. My invitations were one-of-a-kind, and I received many compliments on them. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/04/2008

Kari · Married on 12/04/2004

We were extremely pleased with our invites, meal cards & programs. Everything all worked together and Missy was very responsive to our needs!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2012

Missy and Beth are awesome! They really listened to what we had for ideas and were able to create exactly what we wanted! They were very good at responding to questions and giving feedback. We ended up getting invitations, programs, place cards and thank yous through them.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Missy was such a pleasure to work with. There are unlimited options for stationary at Paper Piper. When I went in, I had an idea of what I wanted for our wedding invitations. I got that and more! I am so happy with how our invitations turned out and I've received numerous compliments on how great they look!
    Also, I live out of town and Missy was very easy to work with. She made time and gave me a break down of when to have each step of the planning done. Thank you so much Missy and staff.

Sent on 06/10/2013

2.6
      2.5
      0.0
      3.0
      2.5

We ordered 75 invitations and it cost us $500.00 for a simple invite. There were many things that this vendor was not capable of doing. I had also discussed making sure there was stamps on return RSVP and she did not include them. The invites came completely not assembled. The vendor would have required an additional 200.00 to assemble them for us. I would not recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/05/2014