Paper-Heart Events Reviews

Paper-Heart Events 4
Paper-Heart Events 5

Angelia Guerra · Married on 12/01/2018

Understanding and helpful

Used Paper Heart Events to help plan Christmas event out of town. They did all the venue research and gave great suggestions and even helped calm my fears!
    Two day event turned out better than I imagined. Already wanting to plan the next one!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2017

Morée and Brittney are amazing coordinators and helped make our wedding day the most memorable day in our lives. As a bride trying to plan a wedding from out of state (Illinois), the stress and challenges can be overwhelming. Morée and Brittney put me at ease - they were responsive to all questions, well prepared and organized, and encouraged us to share our fears and concerns about our day. This was helpful because we needed a partner in this process who understood how to coordinate all the moving pieces and could help us navigate vendor relationships along the way.
    Paper-Heart Events was the perfect choice because they truly got to know my husband (Jimmy) and I and their ideas not only reflected our personalities, but brought such personal unique touches to our wedding; aspects our guests are still raving about two months after our day. When we shared that we were having a non-traditional brunch wedding with some surprises for our guests, not only were they on board, but embraced every opportunity to help us make the day our own.
    They were our foundation throughout the wedding planning process. They coordinated our decor, donut caterer, and magician for our cocktail hour. They provided personalized wedding favors and Kansas City themed guests gifts bags that included glass coasters, bottle openers, Boulevard beer, BBQ flavored nuts, TSA travel tags, and other goodies. After hearing that our first dance song was associated with the Disney movie 'Up', they helped us have a canvas made with a scene from the movie that our guests could sign as a guest book.
    On our wedding day, Morée and Brittney ran point and the day was beautiful. My husband and I don’t recall feeling ANY stress on the day, in fact, according to our photos – we spent the day laughing and having the time of our lives. If you want a memorable, unique, and personalized wedding, Paper-Heart Events will ensure your day is stress-free and filled with the happiness and joy you deserve.

Paper-Heart Events 6
    Paper-Heart Events 14
    Paper-Heart Events 15
    Sent on 01/14/2018

Paper-Heart Events's reply:

Working with you was the highlight of our year! You were so fun to work with, and your wedding was beautiful and unique! Thank you for the kind words.

Megan · Married on 09/17/2017

Brittney was my day of wedding coordinator, she really helped to make the day flow smoothly and keep us on track. She communicated with all of my vendors, helped organize my guests, and helped us all get lined up and ready to walk down the aisle. She did a great job, and I highly recommend paper-heart events to future brides!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Paper-Heart Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Megan! You were a joy to work with! We wish you the best!

Kellen and Breanna · Married on 04/23/2017

They really made sure to put every detail we wanted into our wedding. And made sure to keep the whole wedding party knowing what was going on, without us having to tell them to do it. Overall 5 Stars because everything they did, they did with accuracy and love. As if it were their own weddings.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Paper-Heart Events's reply:

Kellen and Breanna, your big day was so special! Thank you for including Paper-Heart Events! PS I loved getting to sing for you!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/18/2017

I don't know what I would have done without Brittney and Moree. While I did the majority of the initial planning and conceptualizing of what I wanted my wedding to be, I couldn't have executed it without these ladies. I was one of those brides that didn't think I would need much assistance - but believe me - when it comes down to crunch time, you need some experienced that will help you be able to truly enjoy your day! Thank you so, so much, ladies for everything you did to help me have the perfect wedding day :).

Sent on 05/26/2017

Jay R Guerra · Married on 02/05/2017

Tito's 80 for 80

We had a Party of 80 people for an 80 year old Birthday. Funny it worked out that way. We didn't want to spend a lot of money, but we knew we needed to make it special, so we asked Paper Hearts to lead us through all items we needed to think about, and decide upon. They gave us choices that were within our budget, deciding location, food, beverages, AV...and all the little things, while they were still little.

The party turned out much more elegant than I had expected. This allowed us to simply focus on the Birthday Boy himself.

Another responsibility Paper Hearts had was to communicate all the information the Birthday Boy needed to know - and no more. This was truly a "Need to Know" situation. A huge success, such that, with all the pre-planning done, the Party ran itself.

Paper-Heart Events 16
    Paper-Heart Events 17
    Paper-Heart Events 18
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Jay and Angel · Married on 08/03/2014

These young ladies helped me plan and pull off a surprise 50th birthday bash for my husband. I could NOT have done it without them!
    They were not only helpful with planning ideas, but were attentive to my timeline and flow of the big event! Right down to making sure the catering was neatly displayed and the space was perfect. They paid attention to the details that were important to me and I was completely impressed by their professional.
    I was able to keep the big day a surprise! I couldn't have done it without their help.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2012

So very thankful I had Moree to help me on my big day. She was hard working, fun, professional, and took so many of the little details off my plate.

Sent on 10/04/2017