Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup Reviews

Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 6
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful!

Carrie did my hair and make up for me and my two bridesmaids and it was amazing. She also kept right on schedule and was so fun to work with!

Emily Kadeg · Married on 11/16/2018

Great experience!

Shayla was fantastic! She was efficient and professional, yet very friendly and warm. Myself, my sisters, and my mother were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out!! I would recommend Paper Dolls to friends without hesitation!

Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 7
    Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 8
  • Laura

Laura Osowski · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful!

I am so glad that I chose Paper Dolls for my wedding! I truly had never felt more beautiful, and I owe that to Carrie! During our trial, I told her exactly what I was hoping for in hair and makeup for the big day. She NAILED IT on the first shot! She created a beautiful side braid! Not only that, but she easily recreated both my hair and makeup on wedding day. She and her assistant did an amazing job with all of the bridesmaids, working efficiently to have everyone ready on time. To hear my bridesmaids say that out of all of the weddings they were in, this was the best experience with hair and makeup really says a lot! I highly recommend Paper Dolls to any bride and their bridesmaids! :)

Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 9
    Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 10
    Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 11
  • Sarah

Sarah Grayce · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect wedding day hair and makeup

We worked with Sierra and Kelly for bride and bridesmaid hair and makeup, respectively. We were all so happy with our hair and makeup - all my girls looked and felt gorgeous! Sierra and Kelly were so friendly and professional. Would highly recommend them!

• Whitnee

Whitnee · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless and Beautiful

Carrie and her team (Beth and Shelby) did a FANTASTIC job getting me and my bridal party all "dolled up" for the big day! Each of my girls loved their flawless makeup and perfect hair styles. They all did a fabulous job tailoring each look to the individual, even my mom who has never had her makeup done by a professional was raving about how beautiful she felt. One of my favorite moments with my girls that day was when they all saw me for the first time after Carrie had finished her work. I felt so incredibly beautiful when I saw the looks on all of their faces. :)

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

I had my pre wedding hair and makeup trial run with Domanique and I was thrilled with the results! She was extremely professional and made my thin/fine hair into a beautiful up do. She worked tirelessly until my makeup was exactly as how I’d dreamed! Can wait to work with her again on my BIG day!

• U

Ursula · Married on 08/11/2018

Shayla Battle was my stylist and she was super sweet and amazing at what she does. She truly made me look and feel amazing on my wedding day!! What really surprised me was I showed her a picture of a hairstyle that I wanted for my big day.. she took one look and it looked just like it if not better. Shayla you are truly a professional. I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of you and I will always be grateful for that. Thankyou for being patient and arriving early you are the best!!

Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup 12

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

Carrie and her team were amazing! They made my bridesmaids and family feel so special and beautiful. I wanted a boho look and they nailed it! Absolutely recommend Paper Dolls for any type of bride!

Audrey · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't thank Carrie and the entire Paper Dolls team enough for making my entire bridal party (including mothers and grandmothers) look and feel absolutely beautiful on my big day! Carrie and her team arrived on time, with all their equipment, and set up quickly. Before we knew it, they were ready to get started! All the artists really listened to the girls requests for hair and makeup, and made everyone feel at home. We all had a great time laughing and chatting with the girls from Paper Dolls. The day went by so fast, but Carrie and her team made sure they stayed on time and were able to get everyone's hair and makeup done. They also made sure to do some last minute touch-ups! I changed my hair style from my trial, Carrie and I decided to make my makeup a little more dramatic. Carrie walked me through everything and made sure I was comfortable and happy with the final product! However, happy is an understatement- I was thrilled! My hair and makeup was exactly what I pictured it to look like on my wedding day :). I received so many kind compliments from our wedding guests, vendors, and family. My hair and makeup stayed intact the ENTIRE night, even after a little mist! However, the best reaction was my now husband who was completely speechless during our first look! Thank you again for making me feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Carrie and her team were a joy to work with and did such beautiful work. My bridal party and I were all so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out! One thing I really appreciated was that she was very conscious of how many services each of her team members did in a given day to ensure that we wouldn't have to start too early before the wedding. Would definitely recommend working with them!

Katie · Married on 02/24/2018

If you are looking for a hair/makeup stylist in the Charleston region LOOK NO FURTHER! Shayla and her team were incredible: personable, kind and so easy to work with. I provided a few images of a braided bridal updo and she absolutely nailed it along with light and airy makeup that was perfectly suited for a brunch wedding. Very highly recommend Paper Dolls!

Leah · Married on 01/27/2018

Prior to using Paper Dolls for my wedding, I was a bridesmaid who had my hair done by their team for another wedding. Carrie and her girls did a GREAT job on the big day, and Carrie herself came to my house for my trial run about a month and a half before the wedding itself. I myself only had my hair done, but several of my bridesmaids had both hair and makeup services, and looked absolutely beautiful. I 100% recommend these ladies for your wedding- but be warned! They're a popular booking, so the more advance notice you can give, the better ;) Thanks again, Carrie!!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't say enough about Carrie at Paper Dolls! She did such a great job. She responded quickly and was very flexible. She did my bridal portraits hair/makeup as my trial and she also came and did my hair for my rehearsal! On the wedding day they were on time and brought all of their stuff. She had one other stylist with her and they not only did my hair/makeup and my mom's hair/makeup, but 6 bridesmaids and 2 flower girl's hair. She also made time to come to my venue after my first looks for touch ups! They did a great job at matching my pinterest pictures I showed them. I plan on booking Carrie again for future events!!

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2017

Planning our wedding from New York, we knew we had to get this right the first time. We hired Paper Dolls at the recommendation of a few photographers in the area, and so glad we did! Shayla was already set up and ready to go at our venue, Legare Waring House, when I arrived with the bridal party. She did hair and makeup for my mom, mother in-law, sister in-law, and myself. We were all so happy with the results! Shayla was personal, professional and so TALENTED! Right before she started with me, I showed her some inspirational Pinterest photos and she made my hair and makeup BETTER THAN the photos. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. My makeup lasted all night, as promised, and my hair was flawless. If you're working with Paper Dolls, you're in good hands!

Allie · Married on 10/08/2017

Shayla is incredible! She was able to translate my vision into reality and the whole crew from Paper Dolls was so professional and fun to work with in the bridal suite. All of my bridesmaids looked flawless and they did a great job of minimal makeup on my mom and the mother of the groom who requested lighter makeup.

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Carrie and her team were amazing. They were able to complete 11 beautiful hair and make up styles quickly and were so friendly. We looked beautiful and the styles lasted ALL day. Highly recommend this team.

• laura

laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Shayla was awesome to work with, and myself and my bridal party were so happy with our hair! She was like hanging out with another friend all day!

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2017

I was originally recommended to Paper Dolls by a previous bride, and I'm thrilled that I went with their team! Shayla and her team were OUTSTANDING. After my hair and makeup trial, I completely flipped what I wanted to do and Shayla was more than happy to help and accommodate something I felt comfortable in. By the time the wedding day rolled around, I gave her a few pictures and she NAILED it! I had extensions added in and she made me look and feel like a super model. She came right to our house on Folly Beach and set up shop, which made it unbelievably convenient for all of us My entire group of bridesmaids, plus my mom and a handful of aunts, also had hair and/or make up done and Shayla was able to delegate and keep everyone organized so that we we finished not only on time, but a little early so that we had some time to gather our belongings before we headed to the venue. Thank you Shayla for all of your help! You really are an artist!

Eva · Married on 05/28/2017

When we started planning our Memorial Day weekend wedding last summer, I immediately hired PaperDolls for mine the Bridal party’s hair and makeup. I was a Bridesmaid the year prior in my friend’s wedding and they did an outstanding job! Carrie did my hair & make-up trial run for my engagement shoot a couple months before the wedding and I was completely blown away and got super excited for my big day. It is crazy humid in South Carolina and our airbrush makeup held up perfectly all day! I had to call Carrie for an emergency spray-tan a few days before the wedding due to an accidental sunburn (whomp whomp) and she made me look gorgeous. My wedding day hair and makeup was nothing short of stunning and all my maids looked beautiful. During our first look pictures my husband told me I looked gorgeous and I took his breath away. Thank you for outstanding work! I highly recommend Carrie and her team; they book up quickly, so book them asap! Our wedding was featured on Southern Bride’s Real Weddings and I am so excited for our vendors. They truly deserve it!

Galina · Married on 05/20/2017

Carrie and Beth were fantastic to work with. They captured what I had envisioned perfectly, and were great people to be around! I was dancing all night and my hair and makeup did not budge. Amazing work.

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2017

I can't begin to tell you how amazing my experience was with Carrie and the Paper Doll's team. After initially having a traumatizing experience with another beauty salon, Carrie ensured me that would not happen to me again. Beth and Alyssa were both incredible. They came to my apartment for my hair and make up trial then came to the hotel I was staying the day of my wedding. Beth and Alyssa we're not just personable and great ladies to chat with, Alyssa nailed my make up as did Beth with my hair. I felt absolutely beautiful on the day of my wedding. I can't thank Beth. Alyssa and Carrie enough for making this experience so special and making me feel so beautiful.

• User6348513 · 1+ year ago

PaperDolls - Wedding Hair & Makeup made all of bridesmaids, mom's and myself feel so beautiful and comfortable on the day of the wedding. We didn't have to start hair make-up until 11am because they are so efficient and they really made the day enjoyable! Not to mention they made me fall in love with airbrush again after a poor experience. I was cautious about my make up being too heavy, and at my trial they really took everything step by step with me to create the perfect look. Thank you Carrie and team you are incredible!

Colene · Married on 03/11/2017

Shayla and her team at Paper Dolls were awesome. I did my trial run for my hair and make up in December for our wedding in March. I showed Shayla pictures of what I liked and she was able to create the exact look I wanted. When she came to our hotel rooms on the wedding day, she created that look again to perfection! We had so much fun with them while we were getting ready for the wedding. They were professional, but so much fun to be around. We were able to stay right on time the day of the wedding with Shayla and her team sticking to the wedding planner's timeline. She brought the right amount of staff to get all the girls and the mothers taken care of. All of the women were so pleased with their looks and everyone looked stunning. With eight women getting hair and make up done, Paper Dolls hair made the check out process so simple and quick through Venmo. We are so pleased with their work and I felt so unbelievably beautiful on our wedding day!

Meagan · Married on 02/24/2017

I felt beautiful on my wedding day because of Paper Dolls. Carrie was easy and comfortable to work with and seemed to know exactly what I wanted. I'm glad she was a part of the my day and would recommend to anyone. Plus the makeup and hair lasted until 2 AM that night when I regretfully took it off:)