Paper Blossoms By Michal Reviews

Paper Blossoms By Michal 7
  • Rachel

Rachel W · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Just The Best

Michal is amazing. I feel like I was a tad difficult because I didn't know what I wanted. She helped me through choosing the flowers and we made jokes and had a great time. She made this part of wedding planning the best. I'm going to order more flowers just to keep her in my life.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Rachel! It was such a pleasure working with you, from start to finish. I had the best time making your flowers and I'm so happy you like them. I absolutely adored all the little details you included and they- and you!- will forever stay some of my favorites.
  • Erica

Erica Sehling · Married on 06/29/2019

A dream come true

Since the first time I started even thinking about my wedding day, I knew I wanted it to be literary/book themed. The first image I posted on my wedding Pinterest board was a bouquet made out of book pages. Ever since then, it has been a MUST HAVE for my wedding. When I first met Michal and was introduced to her work and amazing skills, I knew there was absolutely no other person or business I would want to work with or trust to make my floral dreams come true. Michal worked with me to figure out every single detail, through multiple revisions and changes and was a wonderful vendor to work with. She is rapidly timely in responses, thorough in her answers and an absolute blast to work with. Her updates with sneak peaks of my flowers brightened my day, every single time! Her skill is insurmountable and the possibilities are endless to make your dream become a reality. After we had the final order in place for my bouquet, boutonnières, and hair pieces, it was unbelievable how quickly they were finished and delivered. Needless to say, it felt like Christmas came early! It is priceless in knowing that I will have a personalized piece from my wedding to keep forever. You will not regret working with Michal. Her creations are nothing short of magical

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 8
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 9
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 10
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 11
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 12

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Erica! It was amazing working with you and I'm so happy you like your flowers. I cannot wait to see photos of you on your big day and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Rashell · Married on 06/21/2019

One of a kind

Everything was a breeze! Fantastic and stress free for me the bride! She made everything amazing and even got the order faster than planned. Made sure everything was okay every step of the way. Wedding is June 21st and received the flowers on the 8th of February.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 13
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 14
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 15
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 16
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 17
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 18

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Rashell! It was a blast working with you. I'm so happy your like your flowers and I wish you all the very best with your wedding!

Allison Martin · Married on 05/15/2019

Amazing Art and Soul! Beautiful blossoms for the Bride and company!

I probably will never get over the amount of talent this beautiful artisit possesses and how much heart and soul she takes in each and every detail and design she creates! I am so thankful and lucky to be one of the most blessed brides who crossed her path at a Michigan bridal show last year! Each beautiful blossom carefully crafted, each petal to made to make sure it was personally unique and as my theme of Retro Route 66 style road map/1950s ice cream social reception. It perfectly matched our theme and all that I had in mind for my flowers and beyond! Truly a beautiful gift that will last forever after the big day as a beautiful keepsake and reminder of all who came together to celebrate! Can't wait to surprise my Wedding party with the boutenieers and corsages that I had made to match my bouquet each with a special flower dedicated to each member of our Wedding party! Also the groom and I have flowers in each of our pieces made out of map locations of our love where representing where we met, got engaged, and got married! Like I said the details I was able to request and have so creatively and carefully incorporated still just amazes me! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful and beautiful talent with the world Michal! I'm sure I will be a returning customer for other special celebrations in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for something unique and beautiful to their celebration as well!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

This is such a great review! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Allison! The sentiment and special meaning behind your flowers will always stick with me. I'm so happy you like your flowers! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

Virginia · Married on 02/09/2019

I cannot begin to adequately describe how communicative and flexible Michal was throughout the process of crafting my bridal flowers. She began with a one hour skype consultation, absolutely free, to gauge my interests in certain flowers/colors/shapes. She walked me through each potential color combination and shade I might prefer, and was very patient as I did my best to describe what I was visualizing.

Throughout the process she sent me numerous update pictures, which I enjoyed so much! As the flowers were completed, she sent me several different mock arrangements of the flowers, and was very responsive in shaping the bouquets in the way I liked.

She has been an absolute gem to work with and I am excited to receive them in the mail this week! Please do not hesitate to get in touch with her! Her prices are very comparable to the hours of work she spends crafting these beauties!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 19
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 20
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 21
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 22
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 23
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 24

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Virginia! It was so great to work with you and I can't wait for your flowers to arrive!

Margery · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Michal's work was perfect! I absolutely loved working with her. She was so attentive to what I was looking for, but was also so good at helping me narrow down what I was looking for. My flowers were everything that I hoped they would be and I received so so so many compliments about them!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Margery! Your review means the world to me! I'm so happy you like your flowers and it was absolutely wonderful working with you! Wishing you married bliss!

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

We had flowers made for our wedding. Michal and her work are amazing! The experience was like working with your best friend! She worked with us when we wanted to change or add something. We received pictures of the flowers as she worked on them!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 25
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 26

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you, Karen, for this AWESOME review! It was great working with you and James (and Jax!). I am so happy you like your flowers and that they helped make your Day wonderful. Wishing you and your awesome family all the best!!!

Rachel Arizola · Married on 09/22/2018

The best experience!

I can’t even put into words the experience I had. Everything was perfect, she was flexible, and everything was my way. I always felt like she wanted me to have everything I wanted and it was perfect. I would recommend these flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Rachel- You rock! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! You were so much fun to work with and have a *stellar* choice in books! I'm so happy you liked your flowers and I wish you and your family all the very best in life and happiness!

T. Dignan · Married on 09/08/2018

Truly an amazing experience

I found Michal through Etsy, I didn’t want real flowers in my wedding partly due to allergies and because I wanted something unique that would last me forever. Michal is not only an amazingly talented artist she is also very patient and understanding! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and Michal worked with my husband and I so well! She even met us in person to answer any questions or concerns and gave us plenty of time so we could decide on things. Working with her was honestly very stress free and worth the investment since now I can look at my wedding bouquet every day and it looks just as it did on my big day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Thais! You were an absolute dream to work with and I'm so happy you liked your flowers. It was awesome meeting you and your new hubby and I'm so glad your flowers can remind you of your Big Day for years to come. I wish you newlyweds happiness and bliss!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with!

Michal is a true artist and such a pleasure to work with! I photographed a wedding Michal was also a vendor for and was so excited when she reached out we would be working together. Her work is absolutely stunning! And I love how unique it is. If you are in need of the perfect detail to add to your wedding, look no further. Paper Blossoms by Michal is the way to go. She is friendly, professional, and talented. I would highly recommend her and hope we get to work together again very soon!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 27
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 28
    Paper Blossoms By Michal 29

Valerie · Married on 08/24/2018

I had a huge order She did exactly as I asked in my flowers arrangements with all the flowers they turned out beautiful. I had gotten so many compliments on them. I highly recommend her for weddings or any special upcoming events.

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Val! I'm so so happy you like your flowers. I can't wait to see them on your big day!
  • Kandi

Kandi · Married on 05/19/2018

Totally got my vision!

Michal is an artist! I had a book-and-wildflowers-themed wedding, and Michal totally got my vision. She is creative and great at what she does. And her leaves/foliage are the most realistic I have ever seen in paper flowers! Also, I didn’t know all the technical terms when it comes to bouquet styles, but she still completely understood what I was looking for. She was really nice, super flexible, and prompt, and she even sent picture updates as she built my order! All in all, she created masterpieces that I will treasure. I would recommend her to anyone who would like beautiful, customized flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words, Kandi! Working with you was an absolute pleasure. I'm so happy that you liked your flowers. You, your pictures, and your entire day were breathtaking and I'm honored you allowed me to be a part of it. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Sydney · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely loved working with Michal. How cool is it to have your flowers forever, not just one day. They are so beautiful and I was able to add a piece of my grandmother's jewelry to mine.

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Sydney! I'm so pleased your flowers were what you dreamed. I was honored to include your Grandmother's pendant and hope that my flowers compliment it for years to come!

Amber · Married on 09/15/2017

I ordered a bouquet for myself and my maid of honor. I picked them up today and they're FLAWLESS! I live in Grand Rapids so we communicated via messenger and every step of the way I felt like she understood my vision. Even when I questioned the colors she was more than happy to swap them out until they were perfect. She sent picture updates which was above and beyond. Definitely recommend her if you're thinking of real flower alternatives that'll last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you, Amber, for allowing me to work with you on your bouquets! It was so much fun making these for you and I'm so happy you like them! Congratulations and I wish you much happiness and joy!!!

Brianna · Married on 08/27/2017

We has Michal do our bouquets and some decorative flowers for our reception tables and she did a wonder job. They were beyond beautiful and matched our colors perfectly. We received a ton of compliments. We also have a few other pieces she makes for special occasions (a wreath, beauty and beast rose, and a few “potted flowers”)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Bri! I'm so happy you liked your flowers! Thank you for letting me be a part or your beautiful day!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Our flowers for our special day were absolutely amazing and beyond my expectations! I was so pleased with the whole process, start to finish, and seeing the finial product was so exhilarating. I highly recommend using Paper Blossoms by Michal and will purchase from her again in the future!

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! I was honored to design your flowers and I loved all of your wonderful photos! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Jenifer · Married on 02/27/2017

I had my wedding bouquet made by Paper Blossoms By Michal and it was so easy! Michal was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. I love my bouquet and best thing is that instead of the flowers dying after the wedding, I can keep them as a keep sake from our special day. I have already recommended Paper Blossoms By Michal to my friends and will be having Michal make more for me!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenifer! I'm so happy that you like your flowers! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I wish you all the best in many happy years to come!

Erica · Married on 10/21/2016

Ordering from Michal was amazing! I discovered her via a coworker and her work was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something unique and long lasting. Michal was extremely responsive and very flexible with my style, color and item requests. She completed my order in a timely manner and everything was very reasonably priced. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and I received many compliments on it. I also ordered three boutonnieres and two corsages which were also amazing. Every item was carefully packed and came with instructions for use and how to care for them after the event.
    Every step of the process was smooth, professional and you can tell she has a true passion for her work, which shows in the beauty of each piece she created.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Paper Blossoms By Michal's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I'm so happy you like your flowers. I wish you and Lee the very best and many happy years to come! Congratulations!