Paper Birch Collective Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 11 Reviews
View more information

Audrey L. Married on 07/30/2022

We love our photos!

We are so so pleased with our wedding photos from Norbert and his team!! Norbert did an amazing job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and capturing all of our favorite moments. The photos and videos look so beautiful and natural - we really can't imagine them turning out more perfectly.

He was also great with communication and made the entire process more easy and stress-free than we could have ever expected. We strongly recommend him to anybody looking for an amazing photographer!

Hi Audrey!
    It was an honor being a part of your event, thank you for those amazing kind words, so happy to hear you loved your photos!
  • I
    Irene Married on 03/18/2022

An amazing vendor!

Norbert did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. We met him first to shoot our engagement photos and from the start he is professional and makes the experience so streamlined. We are so glad we did that because it helped us be much less awkward in front of the camera for our big day. I highly recommend Norbert as a photographer. Our wedding photos came out so beautifully!

Hi Irene!
    Thank you so much for the kind words and the review!!!
    I'm so happy you had a great experience!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kalli L. Married on 02/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic experience and so happy excited with the results.

Could not be more pleased with Norbert Tsi and his team. Not only is Norbert professional, kind and courteous but his work is outstanding! He did a wonderful job, we're so thankful to have such a beautiful documentation of our son's wedding. Thank you Norbert.

Hi Kalli!
    It was an absolute honor to be a part of his special day; I am overjoyed that you enjoyed the photos and video!
    Thank you so much for the review it means a lot!
  • Gosia
    Gosia N. Married on 09/23/2021

Highly Recommended!

We had a wonderful session with Norbert. Our photos turned out fantastic and we're super happy for working with Norbert. Pictures obviously speak to quality and creativity but from a human and professional perspective, we were super happy too. He was very responsive, on time, and open to suggestions. Highly recommended

Hi Gosia!
    Thank you so much for the review, I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for being such an amazing couple!
  • Christian
    Christian L. Married on 03/14/2021

Amazing Job!

Last March, Norbert, and his team came down to Dana Point, CA, and shot the most amazing wedding photos I could have ever asked for. His attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding. He created an environment where everyone could be themselves and feel comfortable. The wedding video that Norbert made has brought everyone into tears that have watched it and I have been told that it is one of the best wedding videos that they have ever seen. And I agree. Thanks for the amazing job, Norbert!

Hi Christian!
    Thanks so much for those kind words, we're so happy to hear you loved your photos and video!
    Steven S. Married on 07/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you norbert, for the wonderful service!

We used norbert's photography service for our wedding ceremony last week. He was totatlly professional and was prepared for everything! My wife and I are grateful for taking such beautiful pictures of us
    Cindy Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing all-around photographer!

Norbert is an extraordinary photographer and captured the moments of my wedding beautifully. He was full of energy made us feel comfortable getting some great candid photos as well as staged ones. Our guests loved him and will be booking him as well in the future! Communication was great and I got my photos back very quickly. He really went above and beyond!
  • Rowena
    Rowena C. Married on 01/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Norbert Tsi Photography has superb client service.

We were so amazed on how prompt and professional Norbert Tsi was. The images captured were moments we will treasure for our lifetime. We’re so grateful we found a phenomenal photographer with awesome pricing and talent. We will definitely not only recommend but will utilize again in the near future for family portraits and special occasions.
    David B. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond my definition of photographer

Norbert and his team went beyond my expectations of them. Throughout the process they provided endless guidance and support. They have an obvious abundance of experience and great professionalism, allowing you to be worry free and enjoy yourself throughout the whole ceremony. If you're contemplating booking them, DO IT!!! I've had no regrets with the way the ceremony went with them around and am even happier with how the photos turned out!
  • Анди
    Анди ?. Married on 09/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect photograper to capture your best moments

Honestly, Norbert exceeded all my expectations and is such an amazing photographer! My wife and I loved the photos that he took and we will cherish these memories forever. Highly recommended!!