Papaya Wedding Reviews

Papaya Wedding 6
Papaya Wedding 7
  • Nathalie

Nathalie Plavosin · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we could've hoped for

After looking at lots of photographers before our wedding, we both decided on Maciej as we fell in love with his photos. He was so easy to communicate with, very responsive and professional but also personable! We eloped so with me, my husband and our photographers spending half the day together, this was huge for us! Him and Adriana both came early to take getting ready, bouquet/dress/ring and then ceremony photos. They were very kind and patient as we were not ready yet upon their arrival so they waited outside our room until we were and didn't make us feel rushed on our special day! After, we walked all around the hotel property/gardens capturing how truly happy we were that day and are together. They worked together wonderfully with the ability to be creative and try out things they were inspired by in the moment. They gave us good direction as we're definitely NOT professionals which was extremely helpful. It was pouring rain up until our ceremony and they kept us calm and luckily the rain stopped 5 mins to showtime! Although we did not have the background of the Volcano that we'd hoped for, They truly took advantage of the beauty in the lighting from the clouds, the background of the fog and the landscape that we are not the least bit upset about the weather as the pictures came out more beautifully than we could've hoped for! He captured us at our best in our most genuine moments.. laughs, looks of love and tears. Our photos are STUNNING and we received them quickly. We could not have chosen better than papaya photography for the biggest day of our lives!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Papaya Wedding 19
    Papaya Wedding 20
    Papaya Wedding 21

Papaya Wedding's reply:

Thank you guys! You are amazing! Thank you for your trust. It was a pleasure to work with you! Looking forward to meet you again in Costa Rica! Pura Vida

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2019

Maciej and his girlfriend (I can't remember your name- sorry) were a delight to work with. Both contributed their talents and strengths in a beautiful harmonious manner. The entire experience is one we will cherish for many years to come. The results far exceeded our expectations. We are elated with the photos. ALL of them are so beautiful. Thank you so much to Maciej and your partner for sharing your talents with us and giving us momentos that we will cherish forever. We highly recommend Papaya Weeding for all your special occasions.

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Papaya Wedding 22
    Papaya Wedding 23
    Papaya Wedding 24
    Papaya Wedding 25

Ayreal · Married on 08/27/2018

Most Amazing Experience

Maciej did an absolutely wonderful job as our photographer. My now husband and I were very nervous planning a destination wedding and Maciej was so professional and really helped to ease our anxiety. Our photos were the most important thing for us in regards to our wedding and we could not be happier with the results. The quality is amazing! The photos are so unique and are absolutely beautiful! We are so thankful to Maciej for this gift of our memories of our wedding day. Adrianna and Sol Rojas who assisted Maciej were great to work with as well. I hope this team continues to use their extraordinary talents to make the wedding day of other couples just as special!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

Macie is affordable and professional. Our photos were amazing. Our schedule was right but he worked with us. I felt a great connection with him and we got some amazing photos during our vacation in Costa Rica. I would highly recommend him. He has an amazing energy and is a talented photographer.

Papaya Wedding 26
    Papaya Wedding 27
    Papaya Wedding 28

Papaya Wedding's reply:

Thank you Amber! I had a great time with you and Bernard. I hope we will meet again soon!

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Maciej is an amazing photographer! He has such a great eye for detail and knows exactly when to capture the sweetest moments. I'm so happy and thankful I stumbled upon his work during my search for a photographer for our elopement in Costa Rica. He's professional, creative, and very responsive. I was pleasantly surprised when we received our elopement photos back in just two days from our photo shoot.
    An overall wonderful experience having Maciej as our photographer.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Papaya Wedding 34
    Papaya Wedding 35
    Papaya Wedding 36

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2018

Where do I start? I had the wedding of my dreams in Costa Rica this past May and it's because of Maciej and his partner that we were able to come home and simply WOW our friends and family that did not attend. Maciej was a joy to work with even in the months up until the wedding! Any question that I e-mailed was answered same day and he was sharing the excitement of my upcoming wedding with me. The pictures they captured were STUNNING! Everyone has continued to tell my husband and I that are wedding photos look like they are straight out of a magazine.

Not to mention, Maciej provided me a handful of photos the next day after my wedding and ALL of my pictures were available just a few short days later. That's unheard of with photographers. He went above and beyond making sure we were happy every step of the way and even assisted us with creating a photobook that we will forever cherish!!!

Thank you so much Maciej for capturing my fairy tale!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Papaya Wedding 37
    Papaya Wedding 38
    Papaya Wedding 39

Ruth · Married on 05/22/2018

Papaya Wedding team are simply amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tricia-Ann · Married on 05/04/2018

Maciej and Adriana were absolutely amazing! They flew all the way to Jamaica for our special day. You can see the passion he has for his work and he is so easy to work with. Top notch professional service. I would give 10 stars if I could! Thank you guys. We love you !

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Papaya Wedding 40
    Papaya Wedding 41
    Papaya Wedding 42
    Papaya Wedding 43

Charles · Married on 03/31/2018

Maciej Bogusz is the best! He was an important part in making our wedding a dream come true. He took the time to capture the moments that preserve the memories of our union, from the bride getting ready to the stroll in the ocean after the wedding. Maciej listened to our desires and created a portfolio of images that we have printed in a book that is the envy of everyone who sees it.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Papaya Wedding 51
    Papaya Wedding 52
    Papaya Wedding 53

Patrick · Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing Photography, couldn't have asked for more! So accommodating, took all kinds of shots and was very thorough, and the best thing was, we had our finished photos within a week! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Papaya Wedding 62
    Papaya Wedding 63
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/25/2017

Maciej was amazing! I couldn’t have had someone better to capture an amazing night. He takes such natural pictures and turns them into art! He was very flexible and easy to work with. He had also referred me to jenifer who owns a horse stable for trash the dress on the beach. The pictures are far better than I ever imagined. It seems like a fairy tale! I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, you were amazing and I hope that we can work together again at some point to capture precious moments like this!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Papaya Wedding 64
    Papaya Wedding 65
    Papaya Wedding 66

Kristin · Married on 08/28/2017

They were a great team to work with! They helped with getting everything together and coordinated for us! They were even helpful with talking to them about some local spots for coffee and restaurants. Their prices were also very reasonable!

Papaya Wedding 67
    Papaya Wedding 68

Amber · event on 08/18/2017

Macie was amazing. My fiancé and I wanted to take engagement pictures during our vacation in Costa Rica. I contacted many photographers but they all were out of my price range. He was flexible and affordable, but the pictures are amazing. I am so pleased with the work that he did. I would highly recommend using him for a wedding or engagement shoot.

Sandy · Married on 07/10/2017

Such a great experience that made our wedding a day we will for sure never forget! Very creative a fun to work with!

Papaya Wedding's reply:

Sandy & Bryson! It was a pleasure to be part of your day! Thank you for your trust! See you on July at your anniversary! All the best!

Nadia · Married on 07/07/2017

Maciej was a dream on our wedding day! He was the most professional, kind, and creative photographer. He was everything and more that we could have asked for and went above and beyond during our wedding day and before. Papaya Wedding as a company was wonderful to work with as well. We couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Papaya Wedding's reply:

Thank you Nadia for these nice words! It was an unforgettable wedding! So many moving moments, toast, tears, smiles! Everything was superbly prepared! Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

Papaya Photography is the team to go with! Maciej and his team were very attentive and flexible. They documented the whole day in detail and did so in a very comfortable and relaxed manner. Maciej is very easy to work with and produced high quality images. Our first kiss to table arrangements to portraits...everything was perfect. If you are having your wedding in Costa Rica, please you Papaya Photography, you will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 07/20/2017

Papaya Wedding's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Everything went so well with you and your guests! Catherine from Costa RIca Paradise Wedding arranged everything perfectly! Thank you for this full of emotions event!

Amy · Married on 06/02/2017

If you need a photographer in Costa Rica, contact Maciej! We were recommended to him by our wedding planner, Catherine Bogusz (whom is amazing). Not only is he a joy to work with and be around, he takes magnificent pictures! My wedding pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. Maciej captured every emotion expressed in our perfect day. He even jumped in the ocean with us to take the perfect shot. I can't say enough about him as a person and his skill in photography! I really wish we lived in the states with us so we could hire him again. Check out his page and see for yourself! You will be very thankful you chose him!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Papaya Wedding's reply:

You are sooo amazing family! You can see the love on every picture! Thank you for the huge amount of positive energy!

Mario · Married on 06/02/2017

I can't say enough of how amazing this photographer is! We went down there with a general destination wedding in mind, but very nervous about how everything would turn out, including our wedding photos. Rest easy because if you go with him you can't go wrong! He has an amazing eye and is able to beautifully capture the most amazing and memorable shots! I can honestly say that I don't think I've EVER come across a more talented photographer. His chosen settings, poses, and even being able to go with our flow and what we wanted to do makes him the best and we can genuinely wholeheartedly recommend his services! We created a book from his shots of our special day that constantly continues to impress everyone who sees it. Not only do we think we found our Costa Rica photographer, but his friendly and amicable demeanor makes us all feel we also made a friend. Oh... and budget wise he fit in perfectly!!! We can't thank you enough!

Samantha · Married on 05/22/2017

Maciej was sooo much fun!! He came recommended by our wedding planner and we are so happy that we booked his services. He captured our ceremony and reception just as we imagined. His candid style was exactly what we were looking for and we are so thankful he was available for our special day. Thank you Maciej! You are a rockstar!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Maria · Married on 05/14/2017

When I was looking for a photographer I found Maciej and looked at his portfolio closely. After seeing only few photos I knew I don't want anybody else to photograph my wedding. He was fun to work with, patient and easygoing! Completed our day ! Thank you! Natalia & Mark

Sent on 08/11/2017

angela · Married on 02/25/2017

We loved his photography! We got so many amazing photos that he timed perfectly with sunset. Any touch ups that I requested after they were sent were done promptly with great follow-up. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely use Papaya again!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Sofie · Married on 05/04/2016

Their professionalism and quality never ceases to amazes us. If you are looking for a wedding photographer and want the most reliable, imaginative, and innovative look no further. We look forward to many years of amazing photos and memories with Papaya Wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2017