Panza's Reviews

4 | Saratoga Springs, NY

4 Reviews for Panza's

We had our rehearsal dinner and Panza's and the food was amazing! They helped us create a custom menu and gave us a private room. They were very flexible and accommodating of dietary restrictions. It was a very classy yet delicious rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 06/22/2016

joyce · Married on 09/19/2010

We were fortunate enough to choose Panzas as our caterer for my daughters wedding at the Canfield Casino in Sept. If you are looking for a caterer with great food, great staff, great decorating skills and who is there to help you the entire way this is the caterer for you. This was the wedding of my one and only daughter and we couldn't have asked for a better situation. Tony Panza and Gail could not have been any kinder and more professional. They were there to answer any questions any time. My daughter likes things just so, and could not stop telling me how everything looked and turned out exactly as she envisioned it would be. She had an idea in her mind and explained it to Gail and when we walked into the Casino before her wedding ceremony, she had to walk out as she was so overcome by how perfect it was and didn't want to cry before the wedding. To top it off, from the top down Tony, Gail bartenders and waitstaff people could not have been any better and the price was definitely a bargain for all that we got. As you can see I cannot say enough to truly show how thankful I am that we went with them.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2006

3.5

The reception hall/ banquet room was decorated beautifully (this was included in the whole price)...the dancefloor is a permanent feature (so there's no need to rent), the ambiance was perfect, and the staff was very attentive, not only to my husband and I but to the guests as well. Let's not forget the most important part though.....the food was amazing!!! I have never had more delicious appitizers...and the menu choices are great too...so many choices, but not too many to drive you crazy trying to choose.

Our cake was Gorgeous! Absolutely!

You can easily have a spectacular wedding reception for 100 on a $6,000.00 budget. Easily.

Sent on 10/23/2007
  • User4125314 · event on 05/10/2014

3.8
      3.5

Waitress need more training as far as being polite and how to carry out meals

Sent on 05/24/2014