Panther Creek Country Club Reviews

8 | Springfield, IL

8 Reviews for Panther Creek Country Club

Chris · Married on 04/11/2015

Katie was awesome in helping us planning for our special day. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2015

Pantger Creek accommodated our needs in such a short time frame. It was romantic and beautiful.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jenni · Married on 09/27/2014

Katie the event coordinator was fantastic! I don't know how thing would have gone without her! beautiful venue, great food and fantastic staff.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Panther Creek was excellent during the wedding process. They were always on top of the timeline and what needed to go where. We were not able to decorate completely the night before, so we left it up to Panther Creek to finish. They did an awesome job! We loved having our reception there. We would host any event there! They were easy to work with, happy to speak with you, and so accommodating! The one downfall that I still slightly regret is the placement of tables. On paper, and not ever seeing an event there before, I didn't fully understand the division between the rooms when all the tables were there and people were present. I feel like some guests were neglected in the back room. I wish I would have put everyone in the large front room. Oh well.. But overall, we had a great experience with Panther Creek. Thank you, PCCC, for letting us celebrate at your beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/05/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Panther Creek Country Club. We had a summer wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone there was so nice and helpful from the first time we walked in until the day of our wedding. Katie and Zach made our day so memorable. They both went above and beyond to do all the little extra things that you may not think of to make your day that much more special. The wait staff was great to all of our guest during dinner, our guests commented on how friendly everyone was.
    If you want to have a beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue with a staff that will take GREAT care of you..Panther Creek Country Club is the place to GO!!

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • SarizzleShizzle

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

We had the pleasure of having Susan Kent as our wedding coordinator at the Panther Creek Country Club in Springfield, IL. Her attention to detail surpassed our wildest dreams. She was in communication with us every step of our wedding details. I wish we could hire Susan for every party we host, you couldn't ask for a more suited planner to help you pull off the event of your dreams. The entire staff was incredibly helpful and on point, from the chef's perfectly cooked dishes to being the point of contact for all vendors. I couldn't be more pleased with our experience at Panther Creek Country Club in Springfield. We have had many of our guests comment during and after how wonderful the staff was. Thank you Susan & Panther Creek for being our wedding dreams come true!
    Love,
    Sarah & Brad Wolf

Sent on 06/19/2017

Panther Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was as much as a pleasure for me to have Bradley & Sarah here with their friends and family to celebrate their marriage! I will pass your message on to the staff!

Michael · Married on 06/06/2015

We had both our wedding and reception at Panther Creek. We chose that facility because: 1) it already looked great and did not need much decoration, 2) there were areas there for an outdoor or indoor wedding, weather permitting, 3) the food was delicious, and 4) Katie, the event coordinator. The facility was beautiful, and the food was great, but it was Katie and Zach who really made everything work out so well. They were responsive and flexible in everything, and they went the extra mile for us in so many ways, usually fulfilling any special requests all by themselves. Katie and Zach were always very pleasant, patient, and cooperative, even when we were stressed out and kept making changes. There were a few kinks on the day of the event, but that will always be the case, and everything worked out; as far as our guests could tell, everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Christy · Married on 08/08/2015

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

I was pleased with our wedding ceremony and reception at Panther Creek. Katie, the wedding coordinator, was awesome and made sure that everything went smoothly on our day. She was very easy to get ahold of to ask questions and she really helped us work with our wedding budget. The locker room was perfect for us girls to get ready in and the staff was very polite with everything we needed that day. However, there were a few things that bothered me and I wouldn't feel like I was writing an honest review without including them:

1- During our ceremony, there were golfers behind us (within 20ft) and it distracted our guests. I understand that this wasn't planned, but they were allowed to continue golfing during our ceremony. After the ceremony, we went to the same fairway to take pictures and were quickly kicked off of it and had to take pictures elsewhere.
    2- The food we taste tested and the food served at the reception were different. The food was of lesser quality and the "New York Strip Steak" was more like roast beef and nothing like the legitimate steak we tasted prior to the wedding. There was less seasoning on everything and some of our family said the chicken was cold. One of our guests went to school with the Chef at Panther Creek and he went into the kitchen and complained because he knew that the food could be prepared better. We felt deceived by what was actually served.

Even after these 2 things, I thought our wedding was beautiful and I am happy that we chose Panther Creek. Things seemed to go smoothly and I had a few worries that day. I would suggest to a future bride to make sure that they are letting you taste test the exact food that will be served at the reception. Also, maybe talk to higher management about where you can take your pictures. It doesn't seem right that you pay a venue so much and then they kick you off a fairway that golfers had just been on 15 minutes prior.

Sent on 09/22/2015