Panoptic Catering Reviews

Panoptic Catering 5
  • Artina

Artina Turner 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Experience!

We truly enjoyed our food prepared by Panoptic Catering. Chef Raquel Ervin and her staff were amazing. So many of our guests complimented us on how good our food was. My husband Olando Howard and I would like to thank you!

Panoptic Catering 6
    Panoptic Catering 7
    Panoptic Catering 8
    Panoptic Catering 9
    Panoptic Catering 10
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Allyson 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection

This was the best choice in catering we could have picked! Everything was perfect! The food was superb all our guest were raving over the food! Raquel and her team are amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Reid 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Reception

Chef Ervin and her staff were extremely professional and sweet! The food was amazing! I am considering ordering just s small portion for dinner one day! Lol

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • TAJUAN

Tajuan Allen 路 Married on 06/24/2019

Wedding Reception

Awesome job the food was outstanding. The staff was great. The bartender was outstanding .Chief Raquel was delightful to work with the food speaks for itself. It was magical night. One word comes to mind about Panoptic Catering OUTSTANDING. Great job thank you again 馃挏馃挏

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 06/01/2019

5 Star caterer at an affordable price!

Chef Raquel and her staff exceeded me and my wife鈥檚 expectations! She was informative, responds to emails/text almost immediately. her prices are more than affordable for weddings compared to other caterers, and her food is better than most restaurants! We had so many compliments on the food at our wedding from the chicken that was so juicy and well seasoned to the 5 cheese baked Mac and cheese was so delicious. Her food presentation was so amazing I hate that I wasn鈥檛 able to get pictures. We honestly feel like we got a steal with Panoptic Catering.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding

The food was absolutely amazing! Chef Raquel is such a humble person and we absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Chris Watts 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Best caterers ever!

Food is delicious and the staff is so professional! Highly recommend their services for ANY event! We used them for a wedding and all the guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Tyresha

Tyresha 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing! Exceptional!

I recently had a wedding on New Year鈥檚 Eve,12-31-18 in which I used Panoptic Catering. When I say amazinggg, I mean it! Not only was Ms. Raquel amazing, she was very accommodating. Her food tasted wonderful! All of my guest were talking about how tasty the food was. During the process of planning, I was able to call and receive answers regarding questions right away no matter what time it was. As a bride, that relationship with my vendors was so important and she understood that. She was so very sweet. She also was able to give her expertise which is also important being a first time bride. I thank her so much for helping my dream day come true. If you are looking for a caterer, she is the best! You won鈥檛 be sorry!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Shawna 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious!

Panoptic provided amazing service for my recent wedding. The staff was friendly and professional and their food was top notch! If you are looking for a catering service for your event, look no further! Thanks Panoptic for helping to make my ya memorable! 鈾ワ笍

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashlee 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Best catering company ever

I met Chef Raquel at a bridal show and loved how professional and personable she was. She gave me many menu options and even let me make a few substitutions. I even used panoptic catering to serve my alcohol. They鈥檙e team was amazing and our guests could not say enough good things about the food!

Sent on 10/27/2018