Paniolo Ranch Events Reviews

58 | Boerne, TX

58 Reviews for Paniolo Ranch Events

Sara Ortega · Married on 11/09/2019

Choose Paniolo!

Paniolo Ranch was perfect for our wedding! The views were spectacular and made for amazing photos. HUGE shoutout to Hunter who helped us with our ceremony and reception. He was the nicest, most accommodating, and just insanely helpful. He did his best to help us with whatever he could and anytime we needed to contact him he was always immediately available. Judy, with the bed and breakfast side, was so sweet and easy to work with which made for a stress-free wedding weekend. We would recommend Paniolo Ranch to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2019

My dream come true

Highly recommend! Paniolo has some of the best pricing in the greater San Antonio area. Fabulous owners and employees! A bit of a drive for some but totally worth it!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Melissa,
    You have made our dream come true with this wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time post it.

Madaline · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection to say the least

Can't say enough positive things! Words don't even do my wedding justice. This is THE perfect venue!!! Absolutely stunning, perfect price and everyone there loved it.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

A magical wedding

I had my wedding here November 10, 2018. I did the bells and banquets package and also had 24 of my close friends and family stay on the property so it was like a wedding weekend. It was amazing. Everything pretty much was taken care of for me. I sent her pictures of things I like and she created it for me. It was definitely an amazing experience. The only thing I wasn't 100% happy with was during my ceremony they were confused as to why the DJ had not switched to the bridal song yet and I said because that is my song and was told that it was fine because the ring bearer and flower girl enter right before me. So they made my DJ change the song to mine and they started the walk for them and I just followed. So it wasn't as special since they already started walking to that song. My DJ was waiting for the flower girl and then was going to change the song. I don't understand why that was done being the whole reason to change the song is to announce that it is now the bride entering but hey it happend. Everything else was awesome. Food was great and I had the time of my life. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a beautiful venue that also can accommodate some of their guests.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dear Emily,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a glowing review for us. We work hard to make your day special in everyway. I am so sorry for the mistake we made with your music selection being just for you and not the flower girls entrance as well. I take full responsibility for that.

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Paniolo went above and beyond!

The staff at Paniolo Ranch was incredible. They were able to accommodate 329 guests at my wedding. The team was extremely responsive and they went above and beyond to make our day special.

Thank you Judy and Hunter!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Emily Martinez · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful property for our wedding

We had our wedding here about a month ago. Judy and her staff were very accommodating especially with me planning from out of state she was very patient with all my emails calls and questions and answered everything for me. We did the bells and banquets package which included basically everything (catering, floral, officiant, ceremony and reception space) except for photography and dj. I am so thankful to have gotten this package as it made planning from out of state so much less stressful. It included a buffet dinner with chicken shrimp pork and pasta and salad. It was honestly delicious and just as good if not better than if we would have hired an outside caterer! Judy also made the cake which was DELICIOUS! And let me tell you, if you book this package do not worry your wedding details are in great hands with Judy and her team. For one, Judy just has fantastic taste in decor, and really has an eye for rustic wedding aesthetics. She really made everything turn out beautiful. We also decided to book out the entire B&B for the weekend so that our wedding party and family could stay on property and make it easier for everyone. And of course I would be remiss if I didnt mention how breathtakingly beautiful the entire property is!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better backdrop to our special day.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emily,
    I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and the time that it took for you to write such a splendid review. You have made my job a blessing to me. Not everyone who works hard gets such great accolades for their efforts. My team and I thank you so much for your appreciation. You were truly a joy to work with.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2018

Paniolo Ranch was the perfect place to have our wedding. On our first visit we fell in love with the place, and knew we had to have our wedding there. The view, garden, ceremony, and reception area are all to die for. The team at Paniolo is incredibly professional and accommodating. I was planning my wedding on my own from a different city. Each time I emailed with questions I got a speedy response back with the answers I needed.

At the last minute we decided to add the photo booth and WOW! It was sooooo worth it!! People were lined up all night, and the booth ran smoothly. We received the best pictures complete with funny props to help us remember the night.

We stayed the night in the gorgeous bridal suite, and many of our guests booked rooms on the Ranch. Everyone commented on how nice the rooms were, and how impressed they were with the service. Many mentioned wanting to go back and stay there again.

I highly recommend Paniolo Ranch as your wedding venue.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Paniolo Ranch Events's reply:

Thank you again for the raving review of our venue! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding day.

Dipti · Married on 05/27/2018

We got married at Paniolo Ranch on May 27th, 2018. Judy, Hunter and entire staff were very helpful and accommodating throughout the stay. All the guest loved the venue and the staff. It was so beautiful inside and outside. My bridal party stayed at the ranch and everyone loved their rooms and service provided by Judy and the staff. The bridal suite is so spacious and view from the room is breathtaking.
    Dipti & Balu Ragoonathan

Sent on 06/23/2018

Diana · Married on 11/26/2016

Mi esposo Phillip Spears y yo decidimos escoger a Paniolo Ranch para casarnos basados solamente en las fotos, pero al llegar y ver todos los distintos espacios que teniamos para tomar fotos, disfrutar con nuestras familias y construir bellos momentos for a lifetime quedamos enamorados y fascinados con los espacios, el servicio, la comida y la torta que estuvo deliciosa... A todas las personas que se quieran casar y quieran un sitio muy especial les recomiendo Paniolo Ranch, nuestras fotos quedaron divinas y nuestras familias y amigos totalmente enamorados de todo.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

My son married his best friend here this weekend. EVERYTHING was perfect. The owner and her staff were amazing. The property is beautiful. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend this place for a big event or a quiet weekend alone with someone special. Thank you so much for making this important event so awesome.

Sent on 11/07/2016

kendra · Married on 09/08/2015

Perfect!!! Paniolo Ranch is a beautiful place to marry your best friend. So pleased with my decision.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Adriana · Married on 05/29/2015

Perfect Hill Country Wedding! My husband and I got married 10/29/2016. Being from the hill country we wanted something that reminded us of home and Paniolo Ranch was the perfect spot. The grounds are beautiful with lush flowers and greenery. Paniolo Ranch is a hidden gem. Guests were asking how did we find this place?!? and how much they loved the overlook and scenery. The grounds make for beautiful pictures with the waterfountain, the fire bowls, the lights... everything was perfect. The Bridal & Groom suite were great to get ready in. The Bridal suite is decorated so nice and really treat to get primped and ready in. Lots of room and really beautiful views also. Everything was taken care of by the wonderful staff. Judy and her team were so kind and helpful during our wedding journey and it such a memorable experience for us. Paniolo Ranch is perfect for ceremony and reception. We loved our experience! Thank you Judy and all at Paniolo Ranch for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Eric Schorp · Married on 04/24/2015

Schorp Wedding

Paniolo ranch is a beautiful wedding venue and the staff is friendly and professional. This wedding venue is an excellent and unique choice for any couple! To say scenery is peaceful and breathtaking is an understatement. I especially liked the gardens near the ceremony area as there is a canopy of flowers that forms a tunnel which makes one of many beautiful photo opportunities. You and your bride would do well to choose this venue!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Lindsey · Married on 04/04/2015

I recently had My Wedding (Pappas Wedding April 4th, 205) at the Paniolo Ranch B&B Spa, and it was Amazing! I received so many positive compliments it truly made me feel so positive in my decision to choose this as my ceremony and reception Venue. What I loved was that it is an all in one package (if you choose) the guest didn't have to drive to different locations, and if they needed they even had a place to stay the night. Judy, Hunter and Karli (her team all family and close friends) were so sweet and helpful, they basically now feel like my extended family. If you are thinking about having your wedding or even just a weekend stay at the Bed and Breakfast I would say do not hesitate just choose the Ranch :)
    -Lindsey Pappas

Sent on 04/15/2015

Paniolo Ranch Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We really enjoyed your group and hope to see you for a future visit. We loved being involved in your "big day" and wish you many blessings!
    Paniolo Staff

Melissa · Married on 01/03/2015

I chose Paniolo Ranch as my wedding venue and had the most beautiful, perfect wedding that far exceeded my expectations! We selected the "Sweetest Nuptials" package because we wanted something small and intimate. We only visited the venue once prior to the wedding and met with Judy to go over some details and preferences. After that, I only emailed her a few times with pictures of bouquets and cakes I liked. I was a little nervous because I knew Judy handled both the flowers and the cake, as well as the photography. I was sure there was no way one person could do all of that and do it well. Well, let me assure you that I was wrong! Judy created the most beautiful bridal bouquet! It was far prettier than any of the Pinterest pictures I had sent her. The cake was also spectacular and tasted great! She also photographed the wedding ceremony, and although I have not seen all of those shots yet, I am very pleased with the ones I have seen! Judy is an incredibly talented woman, so do not doubt her for one second! She will make sure everything is beautiful and just as you had wanted. In addition to the flowers, cake, and photography, Judy also has painted a majority of the artwork hanging in the rooms there, and her paintings are incredible! After seeing how talented she is, I have a new goal to be like Judy when I grow up! She has also done an amazing job of making all of the rooms at the ranch comfortable, clean, and luxurious. We stayed in the bridal suite, which I would recommend for the honeymoon night. It has spectacular views, a Jacuzzi tub that overlooks the hills, an electric fireplace in the bedroom, and very romantic decor. I cannot say enough positive things about our wedding experience at Paniolo Ranch! I would do it all again in a heartbeat! We look forward to visiting for future anniversaries.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

My wedding was 12.13.14. Weather was going to be our only concern since that makes it an indoor wedding instead of an outdoor. Judy made sure I had the best venue for my ceremony if it was in or out. Thankfully it was outside. Everything went perfect. Judy, her family & staff made the day seamless. I did not have a single BrideZilla moment & that is thanks to the work & efforts of Judy & her staff. I wouldn't change a thing & we are going back to enjoy a relaxing weekend soon.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

My Husband and I tied the knot at the beautiful Paniolo Ranch on October 24th and it was a huge success. The number one question I received from my guests throughout the night was, "how did you find this place?" Everyone was floored at how beautiful the venue is, from the natural beauty of the Hill Country as a backdrop, to the beautiful on-site landscaping and stonework. When I was originally looking for our venue, I knew that I didn't want the themey barn wedding that has become so popular, instead a place that showcases Texas' beauty without being so literally "country". Paniolo is just this. It has just the perfect amount of rustic touches to go with the elegant furnishings and finishes. The pictures on the website won me over but even the pictures don't do this place justice. It is even more beautiful in person and we didn't look further after our first visit to Paniolo. One of my concerns about going with an outdoor ceremony was having to move inside if the weather didn't cooperate but the indoor venue's walls open up so that there is an outdoor feel if the ceremony has to take place indoors. I would have been equally happy with the ceremony, had that been the case. In fact we did have the walls pushed up during our reception and it was a big hit with our guests. They loved being able to move from indoor to outdoor while still being part of the reception. Judy and the team are extremely nice and were very accommodating to us. Our families also stayed at the houses on the ranch and they were all very nice, clean, and comfortable. They too are beautifully decorated. If you are considering Paniolo, please go see this place in person, you will not be disappointed. I'm so happy we did!

Sent on 11/08/2014

My now wife and I had a great wedding experience this past weekend at Paniolo Ranch in Boerne, TX. Eight months ago we were trying to decide where to have our ceremony. We live in Houston and most of our family is here. We originally thought we would only consider local options, but a friend from church suggested we look outside of Houston for a more original venue. Our friends mentioned that they stayed at the Bed and Breakfast portion of Paniolo Ranch and informed us that there was a gorgeous out door chapel. We checked out the web site and contacted the ranch to schedule an appointment. In addition to the chapel, they also have a reception hall on site that was perfect for our party.

We drove through Boerne on the way to the ranch and was impressed with the hills and surroundings. The atmosphere was very inviting. The venue was perfect! We instantly knew we wanted to have the wedding there. We had plenty of space and seating for the venue and reception hall. There was also enough space for parking.

We had our wedding last Sunday on June 8th. Everything was perfect and the facility looked great. My wife loved the bridal suite and I had just enough plenty of space in the grooms room. All the bathrooms were clean and it was like we were in a 5 star resort. If you are looking for an original place to get married or to have a great get away, call Hunter and Judy Kennell at the Paniolo Ranch. We will be going back there for future family outings.
    Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Brian and Candy,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear such a glowing review. A successful wedding is what makes our job rewarding.

Raymond · Married on 04/26/2014

Paniolo Ranch was perfect. We had a beautiful, small wedding with all the family. The grounds were beautiful and everything was wonderful. The wedding package we bought was just as described. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Midge · Married on 04/20/2014

We are a middle aged couple and found it to be overwhelming to find a location and package for our wedding...until we found Paniolo Ranch. From the moment we met with Judy, saw the venues offered and the various packages we were so relieved. We found our place. Not only is it a beautiful location but the personal hands on service provided by her and the staff is unbelievable. The décor, the food, the settings, all perfect. We could not recommend a better location than Paniolo Ranch

Sent on 05/30/2014

Lesly · Married on 12/03/2013

Paniolo Ranch met every expectation me and my now Husband were looking for. Judy who is the owner was very attentive to our every need. We searched numerous Bed & Breakfast locations until we found what we were looking for at Paniolo. This Ranch provided a peaceful, romantic getaway for the perfect wedding ceremony. Not to mention the beautiful scenic views surrounding us while we shared in this special moment. We would defiantly recommend Paniolo Ranch!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Nicholas · Married on 10/17/2013

This venue was an Amazing ecperience for my wife and I. Judy (owner) was great throughout the entire experience!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I tied the knot on this beautiful ranch. The scenery is breath taking! When we pulled up to see the venue for the first time I knew instantly it was the "place". My wedding day went smoothly and was just as I imagined. The wedding planner provided with the venue was extremely helpful and did most of the work. The honeymoon suite provided with the rental of the indoor reception room was amazing and romantic. Overall it was a great decision and I am very happy with my fairy tale wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Abby · Married on 07/13/2013

Paniolo was amazing! The staff there catered to all of my needs and were extremely pleasent to work with! I heard stories of things that have gone wrong at friends weddings and how stressful they were but at paniolo I had no worries and my wedding turned out perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place with better people!! Thank you paniolo for making my wedding day a dream come true!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Holly · Married on 11/12/2012

My fiancé (now husband) and I were looking for intimate and stress-free wedding options, and Paniolo Ranch’s Lovers Only package had everything we wanted and more! Judy is a lovely and wonderful hostess! She worked closely with us prior to the wedding to make sure that we had everything we wanted for our wedding. She arranged for the officiant, bouquet, boutonnière, champagne, and even a delicious wedding cake! She also took pictures of our ceremony and created a professional picture album of our special day. Our perfect day ended with a romantic candlelight dinner with wine.

We stayed in the Pineapple House for two nights following our ceremony. It is so adorable! My husband and I loved the privacy and beautiful landscape. We loved looking at the starry sky from the outdoor hot tub every evening. Our mini-fridge was stocked with awesome breakfast options every day. We even had a basket of goodies waiting for us!

We were treated to one-hour massages during our stay in Paniolo Ranch’s spa. I was so impressed with the accommodations and care that we received in the spa! It was very peaceful and serene.

My husband and I cannot say enough about the awesome service and accommodations we received, and we are so excited about spending our future anniversaries there!

Sent on 09/18/2013