Pandya Photography Reviews

8 | Iselin, NJ

8 Reviews for Pandya Photography

PRIYA · Married on 11/24/2018

Everyone needs to hire this man!

Normally brides are nervous on their wedding day but I took it to another level & Abhi was there each step of the way. Besides taking the most amazing pictures, Abhi was the person who kept both my husband and I calm and collective - there were actually times throughout the ceremony where we would look over at him and he would be reassuring us that everything was going well. He was more than a photographer to us throughout the whole process and I could not have made a better choice. I can't tell you how great it is to have a photographer who takes time to understand the couple. Our pictures are amazing (take a look at his instagram) and he truly captures all the moments that you want to remember when you want to look back 20 years from now. Can't thank him and his team enough for all their work to make our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shweta · Married on 09/16/2017

We were looking for a photography with a niche artistic approach and boy oh boy did we find him! Abhi has a way of blending in with the family while capturing the most amazing pictures. He was a comforting presence and we didn't feel awkward during our reception/ wedding shoots. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the weeks leading up to the big day as well.
    We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Thank you for capturing the magical moments of our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kevan · Married on 07/06/2013

Pandya Photography is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. Abhishek is very knowledgeable and knows how to cater to his clients specific needs. His work is excellent and offers a very unique skillset. Abhishek is very detail oriented and his timeliness is impeccable. I could have no asked for more from him. Thank you very much Abhishek for such wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Tulika · Married on 07/21/2012

Planning a wedding can be a very stressful and hectic time, but I can look back and say that one of the least stressful parts was choosing and working with Pandya Photography. From the initial phone call inquiry all the way to the delivery of our pictures, Pandya Photography was courteous, professional, responsive, and willing to accommodate the vision that Sunil and I had. We felt very comfortable from the get go, so much so that by the time the big day arrived, we didn't even feel like we had photographers in our faces, but rather, it felt like there were friends taking our pictures. They were always ready to handle any request or answer any question we had, and they were timely in responding to emails and calls. We would highly recommend Pandya Photography, and would love the chance to work with them again.

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 11/27/2011

Abishek and his wife were great and they worked very well together! They went out of their way to make my husband and I feel comfortable for our big day. Since we were out of town he organized several webcam chats leading up to the events to gain more insight into the nitty gritty details that we expected him to know. Abishek even stopped by my brother in laws place to familiarize himself with a traditional Hindu Telugu wedding by watching their wedding DVD and looking over their photo album which itself is very exhaustive and time intensive. They were very open to what we wanted to do.

Abishek even voluntarily showed up to my Henna Party just to get a few shots of the event for our photo album *not part of the contract too*. On the day of the main event they were very professional, always on time and most importantly they were very friendly towards the guests. He was also nice enough to give my cousin photography tips and even use his camera to take a few pictures. Their pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! They both have a good eye for photography. I am super happy we went with them. Their picture quality is really good. Looking back at the pictures I am amazed at the level of details they captured, how they brought things to life. All in all very good experience with them and now they are our family friends too :) I have no qualms recommending them to my friends and relatives.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Dipali · Married on 05/30/2010

Got the chance to work with Pandya Photography during my wedding. Had the option of a larger team but chose them based on some of their prior work that I had seen. The experience was an utter joy. Both Abhi and Ronak are extremely down to earth and have amazing eyes for detail. They were able to successfully capture 'moments' that made my wedding what it was supposed to be, a day that I can and will always treasure. The photographs turned out beautiful and even though I went back and forth with them on layouts for my album several times I never felt pressured or that I was bothering them. It seems like they are one of the few vendors truly insistent on providing a high quality product. Pandya Photography is by no means a bargain basement shop but trust me, if you are looking for a high end job that doesn't leave you feeling like you've been had, Abhishek is the right choice. The entire project had a very natural feel to it - nothing was forced.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Annika · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Pandya for our wedding photos and engagement photo session. We originally hired another company to do our engagement photo shoot and also our engagement party event with another company but then their main guy didn't show up and he sent another photographer that we didn't know. The photos were not what we wanted, so we signed up with Pandya after so we ended up having 2 engagement shoots because Pandya wanted to do one, even after we already had one with another photography company. So yes, we were spending way more than our budget because we hired 2 photography teams. Lesson learned, if it seems to good to be true then it probably is. We ended up spending about $4900 in total for our engagement shoot wedding and the reception, and could not be happier with the service and professionalism from everyone on the Pandya team. The photos look amazing and everyone in our family was pleased with the way Pandya team managed our event.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Dimpal

Dimpal · Married on 05/15/2011

3.5
      3.5

I'm not so sure I can review Pandya Photography properly. All I can say is that when you go with one photographer for your wedding and another for garba, you are disappointed at the end.

I really thought that I would get the same quality of pictures (not shots) when it came garba. I was told by Abhishek Pandya to go with the wedding photographer, and I even thought about it too, but I am not so sure what went wrong there.

At the end, I do blame quite a bit on me. I should have stuck with Sandeep from Bestphotog for Garba. Sandeep explained that 3 hours of garba shooting is enough, but I guess the family wanted more pics of people dancing etc.

Abhishek and his wife are lovely people. They shoot great pics if you look at their blog. I'm very pleased with their responsiveness and willing to help you with anything. I was disappointed at the way the pictures turned out. I would have loved the different photo editing that photographers apply for a finished look on each picture.

As for recommending him as a photographer, even though I did give him a high rating, at the end you have to look at the quality of the pictures you got, and to my dissatisfaction, it was not up to par with what I saw on his blog. His service, the way he cultivates each relationship with his clients is impeccable. He makes you feel like family, and I guess that's where he scored his points with me.

If you do go with him, make sure it's not just for one event.

Sent on 07/12/2011