Panama City Beach Weddings Reviews

Panama City Beach Weddings 6
Panama City Beach Weddings 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Survives were better than expected.

Everything was perfect ❤ We love Panama City Beach Weddings

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Panama City Beach Weddings 8

Eda · Married on 03/16/2019

Professionalism and commitment

From the moment we first spoke Jennifer she made us feel comfortable, very friendly and genuinly excited for us. She went above and beyond when hurricane Michael made landfall twelve days prior our wedding day. Jennifer, while being in the middle of the devastation herself, made the treaterous trip through barely impassable roads to our selected beach and made the call that our beach was ok and not to worry. This company surpassed our expectations, truly represented professionalism and commitment from the very beginning. After the wedding she quickly communicated to advise when our marriage certificate would arrive. Two weeks into our marriage I had computer problems and could not download our pictures. I was devastated, and once more with a smile and her true professionalism Jennifer met us to deliver a CD with our pictures. I can't say enough about this company.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Rose Helfrich · Married on 10/20/2018

my perfect wedding

Jennifer was great! She went the extra miles to relive my mind when I was worried about the effects of Hurricane Michael. Everything was beautiful and the photographer did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Martha

Martha Szoke · Married on 08/18/2018

Stress free Destination Wedding

Our Panama City Beach wedding was more than I could have asked for. I didn’t want to have to worry about all of the details. Our idea of getting married was having spending a vacation with the most important people in our lives, our families, and having them there when we said our vows. Panama City beach weddings took all of the work, hassle, & stress allowing us to enjoy the day and the moment. We are so happy we went this route and would recommend them to anyone wanting a beach wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2018

We were so lucky to have Panama City Beach Weddings be a part of our big day! We decided to elope and wanted it to be intimate and beautiful. That is exactly what we got! Sunset pictures and beautiful vows :) Jennifer was always available up until the moment of the wedding to help organize and make sure everything was running smoothly. We even were able to move our date after we initially signed a contract! The package was very reasonable and the pictures turned out gorgeous. We would 100% recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Panama City Beach Weddings 9

Meagan · Married on 07/10/2018

Jennifer was amazing! From the first text to wedding day!! She answered all of my crazy questions at 8am or 10pm! If you are getting married in Panama City, use Panama City Beach Weddings! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Panama City Beach Weddings 10
    Panama City Beach Weddings 11

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2018

The absolute best! Jennifer was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Very highly recommended. The best of the best!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Panama City Beach Weddings 12

Malisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was a life saver. Any questions we had she provided a quick response. No matter what day it was or time of night. She calmed all our concerns, confusions, and fears. The only thing i had to do was to show up.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Panama City Beach Weddings 13

Vickie · Married on 06/01/2018

Our wedding was beautiful and everything I could have ever imagined. Planning with Jennifer over the phone was a breeze. She answered all my questions and even made recommendations that were very helpful.
    I highly recommend Jennifer Beach if you are planning a beach wedding.
    The photographer Heather, was so easy to work with and very professional.
    Thank you Jennifer for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Joseph · Married on 05/26/2018

You guys did an amazing job with our wedding. Everything was perfect and everyone was very professional.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Julie · Married on 04/11/2018

Jennifer was extremely professional and answered every question promptly by text and email. I could not have asked for a better experience with Panama City Beach Weddings. The Photographer Heather was awesome also! They made my 2nd I Do very special. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Andrew · Married on 10/21/2017

Everything was amazing for our wedding. Wendy made the process so easy and stress free. Wendy had plenty of options for everything and made the day and event amazing. Would recommend her for anyone looking to have their wedding in the area.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Panama City Beach Weddings 14
    Panama City Beach Weddings 15
    Panama City Beach Weddings 16

Ellie · Married on 10/14/2017

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Everything went so well and I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you so much Wendy for making my day perfect and stress free! Don't know what I would have done without you!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Shawna · Married on 10/10/2017

We had such a great experiemce w/ PCBeach Weddings. From the very easy to use website to the personal touch of the wedding coordinator Jennifer. The company helped me pull of the surprise of the century for a 40th Anniversary vow renewal! Fantastic!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Panama City Beach Weddings 17
    Panama City Beach Weddings 18

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with Wendy and Panama City Beach Weddings was nothing short of perfect! I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

We were beyond happy with our beautiful beach wedding! Wendy was absolutely amazing, so kind and very professional! I can’t thank her and her team enough! It was such a beautiful day, everything was just perfect! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/20/2016

Planning a wedding is a stressful process. I have learned planning a destination wedding can be more stressful. Thankfully, I came across Wendy and her services. From the very first conversation, she answered all my questions and eased my concerns and worries. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. Everything was exactly as we had discussed. Our pictures were amazing. I am so happy Wendy was able to make our day so special. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • W

William · Married on 04/11/2015

Oh this was the best day of my life and Susan made it possible a million time better

Sent on 06/16/2015

megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Amazing day and experience!!!! If you want a beach wedding it is the least stressful as far as the bride is concerned!!! I couldnt be more happy with our decision to get married this route! Wendy is amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Abby · Married on 04/08/2014

Panama city beach weddings is the best for a destination wedding!!! Wendy, the owner, is so sweet and very easy to talk to! I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 05/12/2014

mary · Married on 09/29/2013

Wendi did my wedding about a month ago. I am not from there so, a destination wedding could be very stressful. She made it stress free, and she was very professional and kind! I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2013

First of all Susan and her husband Jamie are a wonderful duo! My wedding was absolutely amazing and everything I had ever dreamed of... Jamie helped my mom make everything look exactly how I wanted it and Susan was an amazing coordinator throughout the whole process, her assistant Jessie was wonderful and very helpful as well. Kelly was an amazing photographer and I couldn't be more pleased with the time she put in for our wedding day. Pastor Doug did a wonderful job of making our vowes very personal and I couldn't be more pleased with the overall experience from this amazing company. Well worth the money for everything they handled and did to make my wedding perfect!!! Thanks again Susan!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2013

I was a little nervous relying on a wedding planner that was almost 700 miles away from us to prepare everything for our wedding day. I should not have worried one second! Wendy was amazing and definitely exceeded my expectations. The wedding went on without a flaw and all of our guests were just amazed at how good of a job she done! We can't wait to see the pictures!

If you are in need of a planner for your destination wedding, don't waste anymore of your time. Panama City Beach Weddings will make it a very memorable day and you just have to worry about showing up!
    Thanks so much Wendy!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Heather · Married on 08/13/2013

Wendy made our wedding a fabulous experience. As soon as we got to the beach & met Wendy all nervousness went away! I'm so glad we chose Wendy to do our wedding. It's a day I'll never forget! I can't wait to see the pictures! If we are ever in the area again I will for sure use Wendy for our family photos.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Kyna · Married on 07/20/2013

I was a little nervous booking a destination wedding online. After my first conversation with Wendy, I felt like they were the right choice. She provided information on how and where to obtain our marriage license and a list of hotels and restaurants. On my wedding day we woke up to rain. Wendy contacted me and assured me that if the weather was bad we would be able to have the wedding the next day. The rain passed and our wedding site, decorations and ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 08/18/2013