Panache Design Reviews

2 | Arlington, VA

2 Reviews for Panache Design

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2019

It’s a Scam

I ordered invitations for my wedding and was insured that they would be rushed to me. I never received my invitations and LaToya became unresponsive once it was time for my invitations to arrive.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Griselda Reyes · Married on 07/20/2019

1.0

Nothing ever arrived!! Nothing!!

Do don’t hire. This company took my money for invitations and next day shipping and nothing ever arrived. They stopped answering emails and my daughter never got her Quinceanera invitations in the mail!! I am beyond upset but my daughter was simply devastated!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Panache Design's reply:

This client was sent 7 (yes, seven) invoices for FedEx shipping. The shipping balance for the order still remains open. Shipping is paid separately from the order to ensure that the appropriate shipping amount is paid and so that overcharging for shipping does not happen. We ship per weight and not per one rate. Orders CANNOT and WILL NOT ship without FedEx shipping paid. Not USPS, but guaranteed FedEx or UPS if preferred. This is discussed extensively at order creation and again once the proof is approved so that clients know to expect one final invoice prior to order release. Since this client never paid her shipping balance, the invitation order was automatically refunded. The shipping policy is in place to make sure that guaranteed shipping carriers are utilized to minimize delivery delays and/or losses and the studio will not cover that cost for clients simply because they decide not to pay for it. Again, this policy is discussed at ordering and is covered in each inquiry so that everyone knows what to expect. Clients that follow the policy have absolutely no issue receiving their items. Those that do not follow the policy receive an automatic refund due to non payment of shipping, as was the case for this client. No one wants a disappointed client, but policies are in place for a reason. Best wishes for a successful event.