Pam James, Officiant Reviews

12 | Lexington, KY

12 Reviews for Pam James, Officiant

KATIE · Married on 09/12/2016

Pam was wonderful! She was so helpful to us in creating a ceremony, and she was so lovely and kind! We met her for dinner in order to get to know her, and she felt like a friend already! Her ceremony was beautiful and made us feel, well, very emotional! :) We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Lori · Married on 07/18/2015

We cannot recommend Pam James highly enough! I'd give her ten stars if I could. Pam is warm, funny, friendly, and highly perceptive. She wrote the most beautiful and fitting ceremony we could have ever wanted. We appreciate her ability to work with us on short notice and her openness to our choice of venue (a cemetery -- a VERY beautiful cemetery).

We're happy to say we were Pam's first same-sex wedding. (It's only been legal in Kentucky three weeks - I'm so glad we held out instead of traveling out of state!). So if you're looking for a gay-friendly officiant, look no further. Pam was fantastic!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Laura · Married on 05/23/2015

Pam was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She took time to get to know my husband and I and really
    Made our ceremony special.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Pam provided us with a excellent marriage service . The words she used had so much meaning for us. She will provide you with a great marriage ceremony. Pam, thank you for your services.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2013

Pam was wonderful when doing business with my now-husband and I! We had several meetings beforehand and she was great and very personable, and especially attentive to our exact wants and needs. If I could do it all over again I would hire her a thousand times!

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2013

My wife and I can not express how great Pam truly was at our wedding. Everyone attending was impressed with her. Thank you so much for marrying us.

Brian · Married on 07/13/2013

Pam,
    I wanted to write and tell you how pleased Angela and I were with the ceremony you performed. Actually not just pleased, but literally surprised and thrilled. You worded everything so perfectly. It was as if you had known us for years, and knew exactly what we had both been through to get to this point. You treated us not like clients, but like friends. We had so many people tell us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed. The way you made it about connecting two families instead of just two people was so incredibly beautiful. I had so many people ask me how many times we had to rehearse in order for everything to go so smoothly, and they couldn't believe it when I said not once!! Angela was also very impressed and pleased that you had her vows printed without her asking you to do so.....you went above and beyond what we expected. You orchestrated everything like you could do it in your sleep, and it was absolutely beautiful. If you have any future clients who would like references, please don't hesitate to give them my contact information, and I will be more than happy to tell them how pleased we were with your services. We don't consider you a person we did business with, we consider you a beautiful person, who does a very beautiful thing, and does it with professionalism and perfection.

Sincerely,
    Brian and Angela, (now Ricketts!)

Sent on 08/11/2013

Pam did a great job with our wedding ceremony! She was very easy to work with but sometimes difficult to get in touch with.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Joseph and Kristyn · Married on 08/31/2013

We were lucky to find Pam James. Our first officiant chose not to perform our wedding because, "It was not at a church." With only a little more than a month to go Pam James stepped in and saved the day. She was exactly the officiant we desired in the first place: flexible, patient, and understanding of our vision for the ceremony. Pam worked hard to give us exactly what we wanted and we were thrilled with the outcome. Her ceremony had emotion and sentiment that resonated with us, but she also worked with us to keep it concise, warm, and heartfelt. She was personable and fun; she attended the rehearsal and even danced with us at our reception. We loved having Pam James as our officiant and would strongly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Pam is excellent. We were so lucky to get her less then three weeks prior to the wedding and we were out of town. She's been professional through out the whole process, to help us get things together. Our ceremony turned out great. Thank you so much, Pam!

Sent on 09/01/2014
  • TwoPs

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

She has not married us yet, but she has been so great through this process. She met with us to get to know us and even emailed me the vows she had prepared for us. You could really tell that she was very personable. I really look forward to seeing her again at the rehearsal!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/14/2017

Very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/04/2017