Pam James, Officiant

Lexington, KY View map

$500 Typical Price

When the two of you are ready, so am I. Last minute or planned years in advance, I can accommodate your wishes for a ceremony that is personal, beautiful, meaningful and unique to you two. Whether spiritual or civil, traditional or quirky, I am open-minded to your ideas. I have been married 45 years to the same wonderful man, and believe in marriage wholly. I have officiated home weddings, one in a playground castle, in parks, in costume, on decks, and in the fanciest of places all over Kentucky. I have married young and old, united families and can write your wedding your way. Let's visit!

Katie Married on 09/12/2016
    Pam was wonderful! She was so helpful to us in creating a ceremony, and she was so lovely and kind! We met her for dinner in order to get to know her, and she felt like a friend already! Her ceremony was beautiful and made us feel, well, very emotional! :) We highly recommend her!
    Lori Married on 07/18/2015
    We cannot recommend Pam James highly enough! I'd give her ten stars if I could. Pam is warm, funny, friendly, and highly perceptive. She wrote the most beautiful and fitting ceremony we could have ever wanted. We appreciate her ability to work with us on short notice and her openness to our choice of venue (a cemetery -- a VERY beautiful cemetery).

We're happy to say we were Pam's first same-sex wedding. (It's only been legal in Kentucky three weeks - I'm so glad we held out instead of traveling out of state!). So if you're looking for a gay-friendly officiant, look no further. Pam was fantastic!
    Laura Married on 05/23/2015
    Pam was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. She took time to get to know my husband and I and really
    Made our ceremony special.

1271 Bordeaux Drive Lexington, 40504
Location of (Pam James, Officiant)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding