Palm Bridal Reviews

21 Reviews for Palm Bridal

• Deanna

Deanna Vella · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Incredible

Palm Bridal is the best ever! Kersten is absolutely fantastic to work with. Palm Bridal was the first bridal boutique I went to when shopping for my wedding dress. I had no idea what to expect. Kersten was so warm and personable - she helped my find my dress in about an hour - and I am so happy with it! The wedding dress options were so unique - this boutique definitely has more options than anywhere else I went. The store is clean and inviting, too! Kersten even designed our invitations, and they came out beautifully. The quality of the paper was lovely, and the design was very original. I also appreciated that Kersten made herself available for questions whenever I had them. I highly recommend Palm Bridal!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Tierney Bottino · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Amazing, high quality, chic, feminine, affordable

I had the BEST time here! I walked in and IMMEDIATELY knew I was going to find something I adored. The place is very intimate, feminine and welcoming. All of the dresses here are gorgeous, they all look so high end while still being affordable. I can't express how great our experience was. Kersten was awesome and was so attentive during our appointment. After trying on a couple dresses, she had the exact idea of what I was going for. Every dress I tried on was high quality and unique. I had previously gone shopping prior to coming here and there is no question that Palm Bridal blew the other boutiques out of the water. I absolutely adore my dress and I am so happy that I was able to get it here. 10/10 WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND! The people in my party who attended our appointment said they would fly down from Chicago to shop here!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Daissy

Daissy · Getting married on 03/13/2021

One of a kind boutique experience!

Kirsten has a beautiful collection of bridal dresses in a beautiful bridal boutique. Even before going in for my appointment she was so helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted and what I envisioned. She picked out a dress for me that I wouldn’t have picked out for my self and that ended up being THE ONE! She’s amazing, go to her to buy your dress!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Jennifer Sabatino · Getting married on 12/12/2020

The Best shop in Naples

My experience at Palm Bridal was amazing! The atmosphere of the shop is so welcoming and Kersten and Joann were kind and truly know what they are doing. Every dress in the boutique is lovely and there is enough variety that anyone can find their dress here. Kersten actually picked out the dress I chose, she listened to exactly what I wanted and knew what to pull. I cant thank them enough for their help during this process.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Frances

Frances Poveda · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Kersten is amazing!

Kersten was so wonderful to work with. I felt like I knew her my whole life as we chatted away. She focused on what I really wanted and always made suggestions. She helped me find my dream dress for my wedding and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Palm Bridal's reply:

We can't wait for you to celebrate your beautiful wedding, Frances! It was such a pleasure to have you and your family and friends in, and we are beyond thrilled that we could help you find your dream dresses ;) We send all our love and best wishes for your new adventure and thank you so much for your kind words!

Holland · Married on 12/21/2019

Lovely South FL Boutique!

I made an appointment at Palm Bridal in advance of coming in with my mother. We had such a lovely experience with Kersten. The dresses they had in stock were all lovely and Kersten was able to listen to what we liked and make some great suggestions. Not one but two brides came in while I was there to pick up their dresses and they both were so excited and could not say good things enough about their experience at Palm. While I ultimately did not end up buying a dress there, it was a lovely afternoon and I would recommend the shop. Thank you, Kersten!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Brown · Married on 11/23/2019

Personable and Extraordinary!

If you want a personable, one of a kind, stress-free experience, you have to go visit Kersten at Palm Bridal! From the day I found my dress at her store, she has been incredible! So incredible that we decided to go through her and order some absolutely STUNNING bridesmaid dresses through her. Not only was she a rockstar and always remembered every little detail, she was effective communicating with me and the bridesmaids when our dresses would arrive. When they did, we all could genuinely hear the excitement in her voice when she personally called us to say "ITS HERE!". We have had such an amazing experience with her and I guarantee you will as well! Check out her cute boutique with a style for every bride!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/22/2019

Palm Bridal is the absolute best boutique

Kersten and her mom, Joann are the absolute best! I made a couple of trips to Palm Bridal before eventually picking a dress I fell in love with on the first visit. I had no idea what I was looking for and she was great as listening to me and making suggestions that I probably wouldn’t have even tried on my own. They are both so genuinely sweet and have treated my family and I so well each time we were there.
    Kersten also designed our wedding invites and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. She was sooo patient with me during that whole process too! :) She took all of my scattered thoughts and arranged them into something perfect I couldn’t have gotten anywhere else.
    Every visit to Palm Bridal has felt like visiting family. They have been amazing to work with and I will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress and/or stationary! xoxo

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/10/2019

Best in the biz!

Palm Bridal is hands down the best in SWFL! I went to several salons and tried on countless dresses but nothing compares to the personalized experience at Palm. I returned to Palm three times (picky and indecisive) and each time Kersten was so accommodating and patient with me. Kersten and her mother treat you like family and deliver a one of a kind experience. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dream dress! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing shop!

Kersten was absolutely amazing to work with! I was visiting from out of state and was having my wedding in Naples. This was one of the first shops I went to dress shopping and I could not have had a better experience. Kersten is so friendly and welcoming. She helped me order my dress over the phone after I decided (from out of state), and she was extremely flexible in helping me find time to come back down and pick it up. I found the perfect dress here and loved every second of wearing it at my wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Victory · Married on 10/26/2019

Refreshing Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

Kersten and her mother are the sweetest ladies on 5th Ave! What a refreshing experience at Palm Bridal. We never felt pressured and actually left the first day without purchasing anything to go see dresses at other places. Kersten wished us luck and I could tell she meant it. At other bridal shops, we encountered pushy salespeople and ridiculous prices. I couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful (not to mention affordable) dress at Palm Bridal. The caring treatment by Kersten and her mom really sealed the deal. Kersten even came to the shop on a day it was closed so I could come pick my dress up. Talk about customer service! On my wedding day, people were amazed by my dress. They'd never seen one like it and I relished that. I'm sure we'll be back soon - my sister's engagement is imminent!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Kassie Borowski (Shelley) · Married on 10/13/2019

Above and Beyond

Kersten (the owner of Palm Bridal) is by far one of the MOST AMAZING PEOPLE in this world. She was a blessing and did EVERYTHING in her power and more to make sure I was happy with my dress. I was a very difficult bride and had a specific ideal dress in mind and she made it happen. Kersten and her mom were also very welcoming and easy going to my family and Bridesmaids that came with me to shop for wedding dresses. I can go on and on about how incredible my experience was with Kersten and Palm Bridal. I highly recommend Palm Bridal to all Brides.

The alternation shop, next to Palm Bridal did my alterations and I was beyond HAPPY and OVERJOYED with their work and how they customized my dress. My wedding dress was exactly how I wanted it and they made it the PERFECT wedding dress for me!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Spaska · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing. Any bride should try Palm Bridal

I am from Delaware. Came on vacation in Naples and the wedding is in Bulgaria. My American grandmother that lives in Naples asked me to find stores so I can try some wedding dresses.
    Kersten is the owner of the Palm Bridal Shop. She is trully amazing. She helped me with suggestions and recommendations. She made my day. I recomend Palm Bridal to all of you.
    You are going to love your time with Kersten.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Palm Bridal's reply:

Wishing you so much love and happiness for your wedding day and beyond, Spaska!! We are tickled we could help you find your dream dress and are even more thankful for your kindness and sweet words! We send all our love
  • Erin

Erin Shea · Married on 09/28/2019

Nice people and beautiful dresses

The ladies at Palm Bridal were absolute pleasures to work with. They put me at ease and were incredibly patient as I tried on dresses. They also worked with me in my tight time-frame and got me my dream dress with time to spare! The pricing was incredibly reasonable, which was a bonus for such a fabulous experience!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Pope · Married on 08/05/2019

Excellent customer service

Kirsten was so warm and wonderful! It was a joy trying on dresses at her salon! I found the perfect dress for my wedding and I felt like a princess!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Palm Bridal's reply:

So much beauty! It looks like you had the perfect day, Steph! I am so happy we could be a small part of your new journey!! Thank you for your kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 07/13/2019

5 stars are just not enough for Palm Bridal and the owner, Kersten!! Shopping here was meant to be for me, with the store opening the same week I got engaged, and I’m In love with the dress I picked! I came down from Boston with the intention of just perusing a couple stores to start getting dress ideas with my mom, grandma, and stepdad. Thankfully, the first store we picked was Palm, and we didn’t need to go anywhere else! From the start Kersten was professional and warm, and her store has a great range of dresses and prices! I felt comfortable the whole time, and most important I felt pretty in everything! I wish I had more opportunities to give Kersten business, I’ll send anyone her way!

Of note: I would recommend making an appointment; they do take walk-ins, but I see big things for this store in the future!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Palm Bridal's reply:

Hayley, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for you sweet review! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and your family :) We are so very excited for your new chapter and just know that you will look incredible in YOUR gown! We can't thank you enough for letting us be part of your story and cannot wait to see photos! Sending you ALL of our love!

Kathleen · Married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely could not be more happier than getting my dress at Palm bridal they absolutely treated me like family and not like just a customer who is looking for a dress I felt special from beginning to and I highly recommend anyone that wants to get married to go there I have shopped at many places and nobody has treated me as good as they have five stores is not even enough operating to give them thank you to both of them for making my day special

Sent on 05/23/2018

Palm Bridal's reply:

Kathy, thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your story!! We enjoyed every minute of having you and your family at the salon and we cannot wait for your hubby to see you in that gorgeous gown! Sending you all our love!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional!

Palm Bridal is a gem in the bridal world. Kersten and her mother are wonderful genuine good hearted people. They truly care about each bride and her guests. I drove across the state multiple times just to work with them. I would do it again and again just to be able to have the experience I did! Kersten keeps in communication with you through the entire process and does all she can to make sure your vision comes to life. They offer simply stunning bridal gowns and accessories! The shop itself is clean and very tranquil and has very convenient parking right behind the shop. I have not one negative thing I could say. They were simply a delight!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/13/2019

I’d had several terrible experiences at previous bridal salons and was just about to give up when my grandmother found Palm Bridal online and suggested I give them a try. I am so glad I did! Kersten and her mom were so helpful and kind. They listened to my story and made me feel like I was part of their family instead of a client. It was the first time I’d felt comfortable dress shopping and I can’t thank them enough! The salon is absolutely beautiful and their dresses are stunning! I highly recommend them! They incorporated little details and personal touches that make them stand out. You can tell they are passionate about what they do. The entire experience was wonderful and I can’t wait to wear my dress! Anytime someone I know is getting married I will refer them to their store every single time! Palm Bridal is the BEST!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Palm Bridal's reply:

Laura, Thank you for your kind words and thank you to your grandmother for pointing you in our direction! We are so happy that you felt so comfortable and that you found the perfect gown to make your own. We are thrilled to have you and your family as part of our Palm Bridal family and can't wait to see pictures of your special day :)
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/30/2018

Naples Wedding

I had an amazing time looking for my dress at Palm Bridal. I would highly recommend this boutique. Highly knowledgeable and excellent quality. I absolutely love my dress.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2017

The BEST experience.

Kersten and her mother are literally the sweetest people you will meet! They care so much and are so genuine with each and every customer. The shop is adorable and filled with the most beautiful dresses! There is something for everyone! The fact that she does invitations in-house as well is so neat! She created my invitations, and they turned out so beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience :)

Sent on 01/02/2019