5 Reviews for Palm Aire Country Club

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
5 Palm Aire Country Club Reviews

I would recommend Palm Aire Country Club..Every person we encountered was friendly and helpful. The serving staff was unbelievable. Our guests commented on how attentive they were. Juanita was exceptional and a pleasure to work with. So accommodating, organized and responsive. Juanita is such an asset to Palm Aire. .She made it possible for us to enjoy the night with no concerns. The room was beautiful.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just... Wow. I am so happy that I chose Palm Aire for our wedding. The grounds and reception room are gorgeous, but Juanita and her staff are what really pushed it over the top. They were so accommodating and attentive to my needs, the chef (Marco) is definitely 5 star, Juanita has been coordinating weddings for years and it definitely shows. I had planned for so long and was so on top of everything, but the actual day of my wedding, my mind went BLANK and I forgot everything. I was just so wrapped up in the day, and Juanita kept everything running so smoothly, had all of my things (guest book and the million other things I had forgotten) ready for me the next day, and made sure my husband and I were happy all night. Even while planning, she and I must have had 200+ emails back and forth and she was always easy to reach and able to answer any and all of my questions. I could go on and on about this place - if I could give more stars, I would.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I was extremely pleased with Palm Aire Country Club and their event coordinator, Jess Campese. I was able to plan our Special day in less than 30 days. My finance moved from a different state and started a new job, and Jess helped me stay organized and on track. Every request we made was honored and our wedding date was a marvelous event with family and friends - exclaiming how beautiful the venue was!

Profile Picture Frizzette, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jessica (of Palm Aire CC), if you’re reading this, you need to know just how special you and your staff are. Your warmth and experience show through your work. In combination with our entertainer/DJ Rob Satori, and photographer Beccy of Shakespeare Photography, you helped create a magical setting, that became more than we dreamed of. Thank you for being everywhere at once, yet invisible, lol.

Jessica has great communication skills and focused on the atmosphere we were trying to create. She is organized and paid attention to detail in taking our ideas and laying them out. Her staff extended service to us beyond just “picking-up” after us. They were wonderful. Thank you all!

I witnessed her talking with another client for an event (non wedding) and Jessica gave them that same individualized attention. I’m sure she made them feel like she made us feel….like ours was the only event in the world that mattered!

Jessica, thank you for loving what you do, and doing it well!
-the McClay family

Profile Picture W, 11/8/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Palm Aire, and their event coordinator Jessica are wonderful. At first, we selected the venue mainly because my husband's family are members there, but I could not be happier we did! Jessica (and the manager, Joseph) were over the top helpful, and answered my many many emails in timely fashion. They were so helpful, and created my vision wonderfully. The weekend of the wedding, Jessica was there every step of the way to help me, calm me down and make sure everything was perfect. The outdoor ceremony under the trees was something I not only loved, but have heard great things about from all my friends and family. The food was phenomenal, and all the guests raved not only about how it tasted, but how prompt and courteous all the staff was as well. I could not have had a more perfect wedding, and I mainly have Palm Aire to thank for that.

Profile Picture Nikki, 2/25/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning