93 Reviews for Palette of Petals

Non-Floral (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Samples (1)
93 Palette of Petals Reviews

These ladies are absolutely fantastic!! I still cannot get over how well they made everything look, and our wedding was almost a month ago. They made our wedding look like a dream! I mostly spoke with Shannon during the planning process. She is so kind and wonderful to work with. Since I don't live in VA, we did a FaceTime consultation and emailed pictures back and forth, which was extremely helpful for me. When I walked into our reception area, I was stunned with how beautiful everything looked. These ladies work so hard, and it shows. They deserve all the credit and praise!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Shannon and her whole PoP team is simply amazing! She captured my vibrant autumn color vision perfectly and created the most beautiful floral arrangements! Palette of Petals took my inspiration images and created a bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets that exceeding what I was hoping for!! They created the perfect rehearsal dinner and wedding reception centerpieces! The rehearsal dinner "log themed" centerpieces were on theme and a great build up to the Saturday reception topiaries that were out of this world! The florals simply transformed our ballroom into an enchanted garden and guests were raving at how stunning it was! The pops of color were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for anything more! The Palette of Petals team really works round the clock to make the day flawless. Thank you, Palette of Petals for transforming my high level vision into a magical reality!! (and for being so patient and fun to work with throughout the planning process)

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I love Palette of Petals and their entire team. The work they do is seriously amazing and made our wedding day look like a dream. They captured my style perfectly and I cannot thank them enough. I loved every detail they did, they even made the most beautiful arch I've ever seen. Words cannot describe what an amazing and beautiful job they do.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I told Shannon at Palette of Petals what I wanted for my wedding. I didn't know specific flowers, I basically just had colors in mind and a feeling I had about flowers and my wedding. My flowers were perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I loved them, I wish I could have kept them forever. Every time I see my wedding photos, I think how perfect they are. I've had so many compliments on them, I honestly couldn't imagine anything different. She worked with me on the price I wanted to spend and gave me a practical, a moderate and a luxury price options for every arrangement. I could pick and choose which ones I wanted. I chose practical for my table arrangements, since I had 16, and they couldn't have been more beautiful so if you are worried that you might be missing out if you go with the practical flowers, you definitely aren't and you won't be disappointed. It was a great experience all around and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used them for a wedding held on the beach in Virginia Beach. There are no words for the work this company does. You will be speechless with the flowers and any arrangements for your event. Shannon and Mary are true artist and very professional. Showed pictures of what look we were trying to create and they nailed it!! This is the best of the best and you will never be disappointed.. Thank you Shannon for all your hard work. I will definitely refer you to all my brides!
Debbie Totty, Wedding Planner

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had such a wonderful experience and the value was phenomenal, I would highly recommend using this vendor's services for all your flower needs.

Profile Picture Emilee, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I loved working with Shannon and her team. I'm not very good with flowers, but Shannon was great helping me pick ones that were in season and worked with my theme. I liked that she created an idea board on Pinterest with the flowers we discussed, so I could see them before making a decision. She also let me know when I needed to determine how many tables we were going to have in case we had less and I could get some money back. You will not be disappointed with Palette.

Profile Picture User6509169, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I knew I wanted Palette of Petals to do the flowers for my wedding after I researched various florists online and saw pictures of their work from past weddings. I noticed that nothing about their work is "cookie-cutter"; everything looked unique. I met with Shannon, who was easy to work with and who understood the vision I had for my wedding. I was absolutely blown away by how gorgeous everything looked at my wedding. The bouquets, the ceremony arch for my beach wedding, and the centerpieces for the tables looked more amazing in person than I could have possibly imagined. Shannon and her team went above and beyond. The details were spot-on, and I loved everything they contributed to my wedding. Palette of Petals helped make my wedding special, and I am grateful for their hard work. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Palette of Petals was great to work with, especially Shannon! Before we even booked them, Shannon spent an hour on a phone consultation and created a Pinterest page so we could see what kind of flowers she would use. All the flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnières looked beautiful the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture User7229464, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

When I saw my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets & my floral centerpieces, I was blown away. They were the most gorgeous flower arrangements I had ever seen & they were exactly what I had envisioned for my big day! The team at Palette of Petals was so friendly & accommodating, even making slight changes for me the few weeks beforehand. I wish I could give them 10 stars because they were absolutely incredible! Absolutely use them for your big day- you won't regret it for a second!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What beautiful wedding flowers! When I first saw my bouquets and the bridesmaids bouquets, I immediately thought, "this is even more stunning than I imagined!". Palette of Petals helped me create the pretty pink wedding I'd been dreaming of and the colors looked gorgeous next to all of the dresses. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were equally stunning and created the romantic vision we were going for. Not only were we able to use the flowers again the next day for a family brunch, but my mom reported that they actually lasted a few weeks and looked great in her house! Shannon was very helpful and worked with us over and over to get this just right and within our budget.
Thank you Palette of Petals- I will definitely use this company again for future flower needs!

Profile Picture User4713525, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I am so glad we had Palette of Petals for our wedding! Shannon was awesome to work with. She was so helpful and easy going. I knew nothing about flowers going into our first meeting and she helped me tremendously with figuring out what I wanted for our wedding. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding. It was gorgeous! I would highly recommend Palette of Petals for anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Go with Palette of Petals!!!! I swear, finding a good florist for a wedding in the Norfolk/Chesapeake/Virginia Beach area was an absolute nightmare! I probably met (or attempted to meet) with about 5 or 6 different florists. First off, many were rude or treated me disrespectfully because I did not know a lot about flowers and had a lot of questions. Shannon was so laid back, understanding, and kind that I almost cried out of relief when I found her! The Palette of Petals team was always courteous towards me, even when my mother and I would both call to switch up the centerpiece idea and ask a lot of questions! :-)

Thank you Palette of Petals for providing me with the most beautiful bouquet that I have ever seen!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Palette of Petals did an amazing job with our flowers on our wedding day, which was almost a year ago. Shannon was great to work with, had a lot of wonderful ideas, and she clearly loves what she does. She understood the look we wanted and presented several different options with a very specific break down for each tier. She was also extremely accommodating and worked within our budget, which we very much appreciate. The end product was gorgeous! Even though we didn't go with higher-tiered options, the bouquets and arrangements were still unique, beautiful, and matched our color theme perfectly. Nothing cookie cutter! If we had another event that required flowers, I'd go with them in a heartbeat. We had a great experience with them from beginning to end. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5318293, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Shannon and Palette of Petals are amazing!! I had a huge vision for hanging florals and terrarium globes. I didn't have the biggest budget, so Shannon drafted different options for me, all which included what I truly wanted. I felt I got so much more than I paid for. These women worked super hard for me to have the florals I dreamed of. I cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Shannon Hart was a pleasure to work with. She worked with our price range and provided phenomenal suggestions. The flowers and corsages were perfect! The centerpieces were perfection and the bouquets were flawless. They were extremely accommodating and brought amazing ideas to the table.

Profile Picture Analise, 3/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Shannon and her team did an AMAZING job providing the flowers and décor for our ceremony and reception! We received so many compliments from our guests! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so extremely happy we used Palette of Petals for our wedding! Shannon was great to work with! I had so much fun chatting with her on my initial phone consultation, I ran a few ideas by her for a fall flower look and you could hear the excitement in her voice. Very soon after she sent my pinterest page with some inspiration photos as well as photos and names of flowers she was thinking about using (which is extremely helpful for someone who doesn’t know much about flowers). I couldn’t believe she was the only vendor I talked to that had done this because it is a brilliant idea!

I followed Palette of Petals on Facebook and every time I saw more wedding flower photos pop up I got more and more excited for my own because the quality of their work looked phenomenal. They did not disappoint in the slightest.

We did 3 different looks varied among the tables and every one of them were exactly what I was thinking/hoping. We got so many compliments on how gorgeous they all were! However, my absolute favorite was my bouquet. The colors were vibrant, the flowers were perfectly in bloom but what amazed me was the more I looked at it the more detail and texture I noticed. They truly have an eye and talent that takes everything a step up. I could not have been happier with Palette of Petals.

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Thank you thank you to all the beautiful ladies at Palette of Petals. This review is long over due. I live in Arizona, and my husband and I always dreamed of getting married on the beach. We decided to get married in Sandbridge, VA on a private beach. Needless to say it was not easy being 3000 miles away and planning a wedding. Shannon and all the ladies at Palette of Petals made things so easy and amazing. I emailed her over all my ideas and hoped for the best. Needless to say my wedding did not turn out the way I had hoped or planned, thank you hurricane joaquin, but my flowers were amazing. It was mass chaos the day before the wedding, going from a beach ceremony to a makeshift ballroom, but palette of petals didn't bat an eye in helping reassure me they would be anywhere we needed them to be. With all that was thrown on my plate the day of the wedding it was amazing to open the doors to my ceremony and see how beautiful the space was decorated with my flowers. They came in with all the last minute changes and made the space perfect. The flowers were above and beyond gorgeous and they went above and beyond to make everything as simple as possible for me. Thank you for being amazing ladies, you are so appreciated.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say is I am so excited that I chose Palette of Petals for the wedding. I knew I was a going to the first time I met with them. I am not overly creative but have this 'idea' in my head...and it turned out exactly how I wanted. They were professional. My ceremony was in a different location than the reception. They came and set up for the ceremony and then went over and set up for the reception. When I got there everything was all ready and absolutely stunning and exactly what I want.

She also really works with you to get what you want for the budget you have. She doesn't push you to pay more than you feel comfortable (there is a minimum though so you have to meet that since they only do a small number of weddings a weekend).

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Shannon and her team were easy to work with and put together the most perfect arrangements for our August wedding. I cannot thank you enough for working with our budget and helping me last minute changes. You guys are awesome and I'm so happy we went with Palette of Petals!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Palette of Petals was AMAZING!!! When I met with them she totally understood my vision... she took detailed notes and made a pinterest board for me! This way it you don't speak flowers and say stuff like "the pretty textured purples ones" like me they make sure they know exactly what you're talking about! I loved my flowers and got a lot of compliments. Also they worked with my budget! Arrangements can be pricey so we bought the same flowers they used in the bouquets and arranged centerpieces ourselves. They did the hard part of conditioning and cutting we just put them together! It was a pleasure working with them and would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Palette of petals did the flowers at my daughters wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. When my daughter received her bouquet before pictures, she said oh Mom it is exactly how I envisioned it. As a mother that is all you need to hear to know they helped to make your daughter's day. Everyone of the flowers on the tables and candelabras were drop dead gorgeous. I even loved my wrist corsage they used a stretchy pearl band which fit perfectly and looked so much more elegant than many materials I have seen used. Don't hesitate to book them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Janet, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Palette of Petals have a passion for flowers, and this passion really comes through in the beautiful work they produce. I used POP for my wedding flowers and they executed my vision PERFECTLY! My bouquet was gorgeous, as was my bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonnieres for the groom & groomsmen, the corsages for the moms and grandmoms, the flowers they designed for my wedding arbor, and all of the amazing centerpieces they created. You can tell they really know their stuff when it comes to flowers. Some of the flowers I originally wanted for my August wedding were not in season (peonies), but they were able to suggest similar flowers that were equally as gorgeous! They were also able to find hops (an ingredient in craft beer) for the guys' boutonnieres! The flowers were pure perfection. These ladies are very hard working - do not hesitate to book them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews