{Palate} catering | design Reviews

16 | Norcross, GA

16 Reviews for {Palate} catering | design

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2017

So wonderful to work with and the food was even better than I could have imagined!! Recommend to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Annie · Married on 10/28/2016

Please please please please hire this company.

When we decided on our venue they gave us a list of "approved caterers". There were probably 15 or 20 companies on this list and I emailed every single on to get a quote... and you know what... Steve Moore was the ONLY ONE WHO RESPONDED PROMPTLY! I maybe received one or two more responses but they were weeks later. Right from the beginning Steve wanted to set up a call so we could discuss what we were looking for in a caterer. He was willing to work with us on absolutely everything - it was truly a customized meal and experience. We knew the food was amazing after our tasting but to be honest, you never really know how things are going to turn out the night-of since they are serving 125 people. Let me tell you, the food was even better the night of.

I can't say it enough. This company was amazing from start to finish. You will not regret working with them.
    Oh - and ask for the "Chocolate covered Banana Split Cheesecake on a stick" IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Chris · Married on 06/25/2016

We were extremely pleased with the food and service from Glorious Events. Steve was great to work with during the planning stage and the on-site crew was amazing. Our wedding was outside on the hottest day of the year (100 degrees) and they did a great job of keeping the food replenished and fresh. The food was all amazing and the guests all raved about it. Could not have asked for a better group of folks to work with our better food for our wedding. I highly recommend using Glorious Events for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Shawna · Married on 06/11/2016

I was referred to Glorious Events through my reception venue at Thrive restaurant. Steve and Blake were beyond amazing dealing with a control freak who lives out of town! They were very responsive via email and phone calls including having meetings with our reception venue without needing me there! Their visions of my big day were spot on and made me feel important despite my small budget! Not to mention Steve delivered my bouquets during a malfunction that got me very upset in which he reminded me to smile... That really set the tone for the rest of my wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • User6874240 · event on: 06/04/2016

Glorious lived up to their name in every way. From the beginning they really understood exactly what I was looking for, and at our event, everything was executed flawlessly. The food was delicious and the staff was so nice and professional.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Glorious Events catered my daughter's wedding held at the Stave Room. We had the privilege of working with Steve Moore and his crew as well as Chef Howard. Steve was not only professional, but he is VERY knowledgeable. He assisted us to work within our price point. From the appetizers and the main course and right down to the place settings and seating arrangements, Steve directed us. We cannot say enough about Chef Howard, only that the food was absolutely GREAT!!!! The reception was seamless. Our friends raved about the entire event right down to the table linens. All at Glorious Events made my daughter's wedding day not only wonderful but memorable for my family. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/27/2015

Steve was an absolute joy to work with for my Black Friday wedding reception at the Stave Room! Him and his team astounded us from the initial food tasting until the actual wedding day. We fell in in love with Glorious Events right away! Everything was seamless and delicious and everyone raved about not only the food but the table linens. Steve's team was helpful, courteous and hard working. If you need a caterer look no further! This will be the best decision you will make for your event!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Steve was such a pleasure to work with! I had a lot of last minute changes and he was able to accommodate my request as well as provide professional advice. Everyone enjoyed the food at my wedding and the service was great! Thanks Steve!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Glorious Events did the catering, lighting and decor for our Labor Day wedding at American Spirit Works. Steve Moore worked with us through multiple re-designs to get the decor and vision just right and did his best to work within our budget. At first we had planned on utilizing the entire space for the wedding, but at the last minute I wanted to use the same space for the ceremony and reception. Steve was unphased by this last minute changed and seamlessly simplified the entire planning process for us by supplying almost everything for our wedding to include: florals, linens, the pipe and drape and framed our alter, cafe and pin lighting and of course food. As for the food, it was awesome, and we had multiple guests who complimented it, I loved the mushroom risotto and the chicken. Even my picky mom loved the food. We would highly recommend Steve Moore and Glorious Events.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Amber · Married on 08/16/2015

They are truly the BEST. Glorious is able to provide you with absolutely anything you want, BUT the best part is, they do it withing your BUDGET! I used Steve Moore with Glorious events for my wedding and he is extremely knowledageable about the business. Weddings are very costly and can be very intimidating when it comes to wanting all the bells and whistles. Steve delivered the best tasting food ever, my guest said so, set the ambiance with beautiful table cloths, napkins and glassware, and had a superb service staff that predicted what you wanted before you could even ask. Everyone wants their wedding to have something a little different from the rest, and Glorious did that for me by the food stations, a signature drink and a color scheme to die for! I love glorious and they made all of my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Alexandra · Married on 07/25/2015

We used Glorious events to cater our engagement party on 1-24-15. The chef, event manager, and their team team was amazing. They were flawless in their execution of the event, and the food was delicious! The event manager, Michelle, noticed that we did not have any cameras out for pictures, so she took it upon herself to take 120+ photos of the party in action. We were SO thankful for these photos when we looked at them the day after the party! I would highly recommend this company for catering and event managing, and I wish that I had known about them when I was looking at caterers for my wedding.

Sent on 01/29/2015

I used Glorious Events to cater my wedding, and they did an incredible job. The food was delicious, and the staff was extremely professional, helpful, and so easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Christa · Married on 10/11/2014

Glorious Events Catering is the unsung hero for a wedding in Atlanta - we could not have asked for a better venue and event support. The superb professionalism starts from the initial planning days through the day of event and anyone needing catering support - this group is the best! Everyone connected with the room and Glorious Events obviously believes in superb customer service and from a bride's perspective - it was the most stress-free event I ever planned. The prices for this venue are a steal - and DO NOT compromise in value! Steve Moore of Glorious Events knows every potential in/out and will keep the bride focused on her day. The Glorious Events food and the chef's talent was to die for - our guests are still talking about how outstanding the southern brunch food (chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, pork/sweet potatoes/greens) was - several months later!!! My husband and I are southern food natives and extremely picky about our southern cuisine and this food was a home run all around! The staff are extremely helpful to help plan food suggestions for your theme and the tasting session is an event unto itself that should not be missed. They even supported a difficult food allergy (gluten) and the guests were not only unaware of the gluten-free substitutions but were quite impressed. All of the staff were super nice and supported all of our needs - above and beyond gracious. We are so so grateful to everyone who helped that day. Thank you Steve and Glorious Events for a memorable day!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Tiffanie · Married on 11/03/2012

Glorious Events provided food for my reception and everything was absolutely delicious! The food was fresh and prepared to perfection. The chicken was to die for! I heard that the blackened salmon was so good that I had guests licking plates (lol). I would definitely recommend this caterer!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Emily · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband & I were extremely please with Palate Catering! We worked with Erika, and she was so sweet & helpful. The best part was their responsiveness. As a bride planning her own wedding while managing a full time job, it was so important to me to have vendors that could get back to me as quickly as possible to keep things moving - and Palate did just that!

In addition, the food is AMAZING. I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they'd ever had and they would order it in a restaurant! Pretty impressive for a buffet :)

Would highly recommend to any bride looking for great service and even better food!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy to work with

The catering team was great to work with! They created a menu within our budget, delivered great service, and our guests were delighted.

Tried a few different caterers, and the personal attention we had at our tasting really won is over. I didn't feel like I was being shook upside down for money to fall out of my pockets. Great value for price.

Sent on 10/21/2018