166 Reviews for Palafox Wharf Waterfront

Clean Up (3)
Event Planning (3)
Event Rentals (3)
Wireless Internet (2)

Nick and I wanted to express our gratitude for allowing us to get married at your beautiful venue this weekend. It was the most perfect day I ever could have dreamed of and there is nothing I would have changed. Our family and friends had the best time and kept raving about how beautiful the venue was. Wishing you and your family many blessings!

Profile Picture Shana, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sandy and Dawn, my Coordinator, were such a pleasure to work with! I love seeing all the other wedding pics on Facebook from the Wharf. The best venue ever! Thank you so much for all of your help assisting in making my wedding a memorable one! I thoroughly had the best time! It exceeded my expectations, even including “Nate.” I couldn’t imagine the reception being anywhere else besides the wharf. It was so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

DAWN is and was AMAZING!!!!!! She was so very helpful. I know you guys are probably used to and prefer professional decorating, and directors – but everyone was so gracious to let us fumble through. Dawn was right there the whole way. She even helped me clean up the rose petals on the lawn. I will never ever be able to express my deep gratitude to you and your entire staff for everything.

The wedding and reception were spectacular.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Palafox Wharf is one of the most beautiful venues in Pensacola. I had just moved here, so I didn't really know any vendors in the area. Sandy was such great help with sending me emails for everything I would need to book for the wedding and recommending some great vendors. I hired Melinda for my day of coordination and she made the day go so smooth. She made sure I had everything I needed before the day of, set up all my decorations (which looked fabulous), and made sure the day of everything went right on time. I would highly recommend these two and the beautiful venue. It has a nice rustic charm inside, which made you feel like you barely had to decorate, which in my case is what I wanted. Also being on the water made it perfect for a beautiful outside ceremony.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The beauty of this place makes decorating so much easier! The view from the deck is stunning itself! Sandy responds very quickly, is accommodating, and helpful! Her calm personality helped keep wedding stress down. If I could give Palafox Wharf a higher rating I would!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding ceremony and reception at this venue for many reasons. Sandy made it so easy for us to plan everything, especially selecting our vendors (which were amazing)! She always quickly responded to any questions I had, whether it be by e-mail or phone. The location was perfect being downtown, with a beautiful lawn and view of the water. We really enjoyed the entire night without any stress, and I know our guests did too! The best part was leaving on a boat as fireworks were going off!

Profile Picture Neely, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with the Palafox Wharf was unbelievable. Sandy was great to work with through the whole process and Melinda was the perfect day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Keirston, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding here was nothing short of amazing! The staff is wonderful and really cares about you and your bid day! I would never send people anywhere else when looking for a venue. Love the wharf!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sandy and the entire staff were extremely helpful and the wedding day was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in holding an event. We can't thank them enough for everything!

Profile Picture Chantel, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sandy was absolutely fabulous at always making herself available to meet or discuss wedding details. As a destination bride I could not have asked for better communication! I also worked with Melinda for my reception planning. She is amazing! She too was always available to provide assistance and advice. Everything I wanted for decor she made sure was in place. I was blown away when my husband and I walked into our reception! She even assisted the morning of, leading up to the ceremony, helping in any way we needed. She made sure we stuck to our schedule in a calm manner, which for a bride is necessary! I highly recommend Palafox Wharf. They truly make your day feel special and important. It is a beautiful venue with responsible staff that are helpful and all around excited to be a part of your wedding. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Palafox Wharf!

Profile Picture Sierra, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sandy was amazing to work with and helped us out so much with flexibility and suggestions and ideas for the wedding and was always responsive when we had questions or concerns!

Profile Picture Caleigh, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are ready to take your chance on the weather and have a beautiful outdoor reception, I highly recommend Palafox Wharf. We had great weather and an open air tent on the lawn with about 250 guests. The sun was setting behind us and the scenery was stunning. This is a venue where you basically bring everything in. They do have some tables/chairs/lights available, but it allows you to be creative and make it yours regarding food/decor/beverages. Being able to use the lawn and the outdoor deck truly made our reception exactly how we wanted. We used PS Weddings for planning/coordinating in Pensacola, FL, Richey's East for the bar, Fiore for flowers, Nancy's for catering, Wedding Walls for tent decor and Gulf Coast Tents for our tent frame.

Profile Picture Alli, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An absolutely stunning location for our wedding reception! We fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw it and when we found out we could have a boat exit we were sold! Sandy was wonderful in helping with all the details such as table layout, decoration ideas, and overall flow of the ceremony. It was a perfect day and we got so many compliments on the location.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We used Palafox Wharf as the venue of our wedding on October 9th. We wanted a nice outdoor space for our ceremony, but a unique indoor space for our reception. Palafox Wharf has a beautiful lawn with a gorgeous view of the marina next door. The lawn was the perfect location for our ceremony.

Palafox Wharf was originally a shipping warehouse and contains all of the original wood, including huge masts and a large, beautiful bar. It was the perfect space for our 115-person reception.

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. She has a few rules on types of decor due to the historic nature of the venue, but she worked with us to meet every request we had. We recommend Palafox Wharf as a beautiful space for any wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We had a fabulous experience with Sandy and the Palafox Wharf team. From beginning to end Sandy was responsive and very helpful finding other vendors. I planned everything out of town and she made it seamless. There was a last minute issue with my linen order (due to hurricane Matthew) and I didn't even know about it. It was just handled and everything looked beautiful. I would recommend her and her venue all day long. The location is also a selling point. It's right in downtown Pensacola as well as waterfront. We were able to do a fun boat send off that was unique to anything I'd ever seen at a wedding. Bottom line: use Palafox Wharf, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We live out of state and was trying to plan a wedding from out of state. Sandy was very patient in working with us with completing deadlines for our wedding.

Make a decision if you want an outdoor wedding with a waterfront in the background or just an indoor wedding. Our wedding was on the patio and the reception was inside the venue. The background of the patio with the waterfront and boats and the inside of the venue was gorgeous. The pictures via phone turned out beautiful. We are just waiting on the pictures from our wedding photographer.

Thanks Sandy for your help and advice.
Jerry and Kim

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every inch of the Palafox Wharf was beautiful. We couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding. Sandy was very professional and on top of everything. I loved it!

Profile Picture Shayna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I started a year ago prior to our wedding date to meet with Sandy about the venue. The very first and last thing she do is welcome you with a warm hug . She is very sweet and very understanding person. when we meet with her concerning the wedding by phone, email ,or text. She always gave good advice and help you anyway she can.I will advise anyone to try her. I promise you want be disappointed. We love her....

Profile Picture Sherry, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything went great! Sandy was great!

Profile Picture User6991195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin when talking about Palafox Wharf! When I began planning my wedding reception I had one "requirement:" I wanted it to be on the water. Palafox Wharf exceeded all of my expectations. This venue is so charming that it requires little decor, while still offering plenty of room for a bride to personalize it to fit her style. In addition to the beautiful photo opportunities on the lawn and deck overlooking the water as the sun sets, the Blue Wahoos stadium had fireworks the night of my wedding! These fireworks are perfectly visible from the venue and many of my guests thought that we had paid to have a private fireworks show, so cool!

Sandy was so accommodating and easy to work with, and she made sure I had everything I needed. At our meeting a few months before the wedding I was anxious about not having my linens rented, and she took care of connecting me with the right people in a flash. That's just one example of her expertise and wonderful suggestions she made throughout my wedding planning process. I've been to a number of event venues in Pensacola, and this one is truly my favorite. If I had to choose over again I would choose the Palafox Wharf every time.

The only thing I was concerned about is whether or not I would have enough room for my guests. I did end up placing three tables on the dance floor that were moved after dinner, but I'm glad I didn't end up seating any of my guests outside. I mentioned to a few of my friends the concern about it being too small for my number (about 140) and they told me they thought it was perfect because it made people get to know each other better. We did tent the back deck just in case of rain, and that provided our guests plenty of room to mingle. It ended up being the perfect size for my wedding reception!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

My wedding was a dream!!! Sandy and her crew at Palafox Wharf made everything amazing!!! Wouldn't change one thing about this venue!!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue!! I would definitely consider booking this venue for future events.

Profile Picture saed, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This place is wonderful!!! Sandy is the absolute best. She is like a second wedding planner. She answered all emails thoroughly and promptly. As soon as I booked the venue, she sent around 50 emails with various pieces of information including recommended vendors and important wedding prep information. I actually booked Palafox Wharf site unseen and could not have been happier with the results. The venue created such a an intimate and romantic scene for our reception. Sandy thought of every single detail and worked with me to help finalize decisions regarding seating and venue organization. I was concerned about seating guests on the deck due to concerns that guests would feel isolated from events inside venue, but there were no issues and most guests congregated out onto the deck anyway. The venue made for perfect pictures, especially on the deck! We were fortunate enough to schedule during a Blue Wahoos baseball game, which resulted in free fireworks for guests. Most guests thought we planned the fireworks show :) I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Set Up, Indoor, Parking

Beautiful venue! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture susan, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews