Palafox Wharf Waterfront Reviews

Palafox Wharf Waterfront 6
Palafox Wharf Waterfront 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/20/2019

We love Palafox Wharf and Sandy!

Sandy was amazing to work with. She regularly provided suggestions for reliable vendors - many of which we hired and loved. The venue itself is beautiful. It really needs minimal decoration once you decide on table decor. Early in the evening most guests stayed inside due to the heat and there was plenty of room for about 110 people. Later as the day cooled off we all enjoyed the deck. The light breeze off the water and views from there were perfect. I don’t think we could have picked a better location for our wedding. It was intimate without being crowded and still provided a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2019

Palafox Dream

Thank you Sandy and team for a BEAUTIFUL day! The venue was beyond our wildest dreams and the setting was glorious. It was an absolute pleasure working with the Palafox team. They were helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish. There is nothing else we can say about how the evening went. We lucked out with the weather, but we have no doubt the back up plan in place would have been just as perfect. We'll forever remember this evening and whoever reading this should really consider this venue.

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 11
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 12

Hollie Taranto · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Everything was beautiful and wonderful. Neil is amazing. The day went smoothly and we timed sunset perfectly for the ceremony. Sandy is very flexible and responds to your needs right away. Would do this day over and over again with them.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Morgan · Married on 01/19/2019

What a magical evening!!

Sandy the owner of Palafox Wharf is amazing to work with! We were was in the process of moving to Las Vegas and I had limited time to be with her before I moved and let me tell you she calmed me down every step of the way!! She responded to everything and brought up things that I didn’t even think about!! Her venue is superb and she very clean!! She made our day magical and love her for that!! I would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking to have a reception or any kind of party!! Thank you again sandy! Xoxo

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 13
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 14
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 15
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 16

M Flavin · Married on 10/27/2018

Rehearsal dinner

Pensacola was a destination wedding, and Sandy made it work for us! She is so efficient and professional and helped us every step of the way even though we were 700 miles away. We had 140 guests and everyone of them was very complimentary about The Wharf. It was an amazing night!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mf Mf · Married on 10/26/2018

Oct 26, 2018 Rehersal Dinner

Perfect venue for wedding rehersal dinner or wedding. Had 140 people with a buffet dinner and open bar. Only change which was completely our mistake was only having one side of the buffet acessible, SHOULD have the food line on BOTH sides of the buffet tables, might have sped up getting everyone fed.
    Besides our mistake, the venue was awesome and the caterer and bar service Sandy recommended was outstanding. We are from Cincinnati so we had no idea who to contact and Sandy helped with all that.
    Can't say enough good things about this venue.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michelle Moody · Married on 10/13/2018

Palafox Wharf is a dream venue!

I fell in love with Palafox Wharf as a venue long before my husband and I were even engaged. It is a beautiful, historic building, right on the water in downtown Pensacola. Since we had a larger wedding guest list, we also utilized the green space next door where we set up an open air tent with string lights. Simply put, it was stunning. Additionally, Sandy, the owner of Palafox Wharf and our day-of wedding coordinator, is wonderful! She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process and the day of went off without a hitch. Our guests were truly wowed by the location, the view, and the staff, and have repeatedly told us how lovely the venue was. We had perfect weather, the perfect planning team, and the perfect venue. We highly recommend using Palafox Wharf for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Summer

Summer Wu · Married on 03/17/2018

Wonderful Palafox Wharf and Sandy

Sandy was amazing to work with.You will have a amazing and unforgetable wedding with Sandy.
    Sandy will give you what you want and beyoung what you expect for your wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Shana · Married on 11/11/2017

Nick and I wanted to express our gratitude for allowing us to get married at your beautiful venue this weekend. It was the most perfect day I ever could have dreamed of and there is nothing I would have changed. Our family and friends had the best time and kept raving about how beautiful the venue was. Wishing you and your family many blessings!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Palafox Wharf Waterfront 17

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Sandy and Dawn, my Coordinator, were such a pleasure to work with! I love seeing all the other wedding pics on Facebook from the Wharf. The best venue ever! Thank you so much for all of your help assisting in making my wedding a memorable one! I thoroughly had the best time! It exceeded my expectations, even including “Nate.” I couldn’t imagine the reception being anywhere else besides the wharf. It was so beautiful!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

DAWN is and was AMAZING!!!!!! She was so very helpful. I know you guys are probably used to and prefer professional decorating, and directors – but everyone was so gracious to let us fumble through. Dawn was right there the whole way. She even helped me clean up the rose petals on the lawn. I will never ever be able to express my deep gratitude to you and your entire staff for everything.

The wedding and reception were spectacular.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/01/2017

This is a beautiful location inside and out! Sandy, the owner, is so very friendly, helpful, and on it! She expertly guided us through the whole process. Dawn, the D.O.C., was absolutely wonderful to work with and did a great job! We were so happy with everything and our daughter and new son-in-law loved everything too!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Michael · event on 06/29/2017

This venue was perfect for our Rotary charity fundraiser. Plenty of space, beautiful setting, acoustics are outstanding. The staff were accommodating and wonderful. We choose from the preferred catering list and were more than please with Olive Catering as the food was outstanding and their staff professional and pleasant. Sandy is a joy to work with. She was flexible with scheduling and requests and went over and above to make our event a success. We will use this venue again.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2017

The Palafox Wharf is one of the most beautiful venues in Pensacola. I had just moved here, so I didn't really know any vendors in the area. Sandy was such great help with sending me emails for everything I would need to book for the wedding and recommending some great vendors. I hired Melinda for my day of coordination and she made the day go so smooth. She made sure I had everything I needed before the day of, set up all my decorations (which looked fabulous), and made sure the day of everything went right on time. I would highly recommend these two and the beautiful venue. It has a nice rustic charm inside, which made you feel like you barely had to decorate, which in my case is what I wanted. Also being on the water made it perfect for a beautiful outside ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The beauty of this place makes decorating so much easier! The view from the deck is stunning itself! Sandy responds very quickly, is accommodating, and helpful! Her calm personality helped keep wedding stress down. If I could give Palafox Wharf a higher rating I would!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Neely · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding ceremony and reception at this venue for many reasons. Sandy made it so easy for us to plan everything, especially selecting our vendors (which were amazing)! She always quickly responded to any questions I had, whether it be by e-mail or phone. The location was perfect being downtown, with a beautiful lawn and view of the water. We really enjoyed the entire night without any stress, and I know our guests did too! The best part was leaving on a boat as fireworks were going off!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Keirston · Married on 06/02/2017

My experience with the Palafox Wharf was unbelievable. Sandy was great to work with through the whole process and Melinda was the perfect day of coordinator!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding here was nothing short of amazing! The staff is wonderful and really cares about you and your bid day! I would never send people anywhere else when looking for a venue. Love the wharf!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Chantel · Married on 12/02/2016

Sandy and the entire staff were extremely helpful and the wedding day was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in holding an event. We can't thank them enough for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Sandy was absolutely fabulous at always making herself available to meet or discuss wedding details. As a destination bride I could not have asked for better communication! I also worked with Melinda for my reception planning. She is amazing! She too was always available to provide assistance and advice. Everything I wanted for decor she made sure was in place. I was blown away when my husband and I walked into our reception! She even assisted the morning of, leading up to the ceremony, helping in any way we needed. She made sure we stuck to our schedule in a calm manner, which for a bride is necessary! I highly recommend Palafox Wharf. They truly make your day feel special and important. It is a beautiful venue with responsible staff that are helpful and all around excited to be a part of your wedding. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Palafox Wharf!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Caleigh · Married on 11/19/2016

Sandy was amazing to work with and helped us out so much with flexibility and suggestions and ideas for the wedding and was always responsive when we had questions or concerns!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alli · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are ready to take your chance on the weather and have a beautiful outdoor reception, I highly recommend Palafox Wharf. We had great weather and an open air tent on the lawn with about 250 guests. The sun was setting behind us and the scenery was stunning. This is a venue where you basically bring everything in. They do have some tables/chairs/lights available, but it allows you to be creative and make it yours regarding food/decor/beverages. Being able to use the lawn and the outdoor deck truly made our reception exactly how we wanted. We used PS Weddings for planning/coordinating in Pensacola, FL, Richey's East for the bar, Fiore for flowers, Nancy's for catering, Wedding Walls for tent decor and Gulf Coast Tents for our tent frame.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Marv · event on 10/26/2016

Sandy and Melinda were superb and their catering recomendations SPOT ON!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2016

An absolutely stunning location for our wedding reception! We fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw it and when we found out we could have a boat exit we were sold! Sandy was wonderful in helping with all the details such as table layout, decoration ideas, and overall flow of the ceremony. It was a perfect day and we got so many compliments on the location.

Sent on 11/07/2016