Palacios Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Madison
    Madison W. Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic Work

Guillermo has talent that is truly the top in the industry. He has an amazing ability to understand your vision and bring it to life. Our venue was really transformed with his work and we'd do it all over again with him. He's one of the best investments we made in our wedding journey. It was so powerful the way he turned our venue into a soft romantic, modern, sleek atmosphere. He was very flexible when we last minute wanted to add some lantern lighting, he made it happen and he did it wonderfully! We highly recommend him.
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 06/20/2020

Hire Palacios for all of your Rental needs !!!

Hire Guillermo with Palacios Events for your rental needs he will bring your vision to life and then some! I rented reception chairs and had a Ceremony and Sweetheart Table backdrop installed with their services and it was absolutely beautiful!!! Highly recommend - great quality!
    Meg C. Married on 02/29/2020

Incredible lighting work

Guillermo is an absolute artist and completely transformed the Mote Marine courtyard into a gorgeous venue. HIGHLY recommend.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 02/16/2020

Palacios Events are TOP NOTCH!!

Guillermo and Palacios Events are TOP NOTCH! I wanted to add a little more to our wedding venue with draping, chiavari chairs and a wooden ceremony arch and Palacios Events had exactly what we wanted. Guillermo and his team were professional, arrived early, and everything looked AMAZING! We received so many compliments. Everything they did just brought the whole theme together.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 05/18/2019

This guy is Amazing!!!

Worth every cent, he transforms your venue into your fairytale wedding! We hired him for our May 18th wedding and chose a twinkle back drop to hide a folding wall, and drapery with lights and a chandelier! It was stunning!! This is what made you walk in and go WOW! Our event was extra memorial because of you and just beautiful! Thank you!!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn K. Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

We hired Palacios Events to do the lighting and specialty items (chairs, gold silverware, etc.) for our wedding. Every last touch was meticulously done and perfectly executed! Guillermo was helpful and prompt with responses to all of my questions and concerns and he made us feel totally at ease! He made our wildest dreams come true! Absolutely stunning!
    Syncia F. Married on 12/27/2018

Great professionalism

Guillermo is very nice and comprehensive. He did an awesome job at my wedding(12/18)I would recommend him to anybody!...Thanks again Guillermo.
    Jennifer Married on 03/31/2018
    Guillermo was an easy choice because I saw pictures of the awesome work he had done at my chosen venue, Mote. Once I started working with him he was very easy to work with, it felt like I didn't even have to think about it because the whole transaction/planning of the lighting went so smooth. His prices are very comparable and his work is amazing. Guillermo went above and beyond my expectations!
    Kate Married on 01/06/2017
    No words can express how amazed we were by the work done by Palacios Events. The drapes and uplighting added to our venue turned out AMAZING! It was absolutely perfect and everything we dreamed of! Thank you!
    Alex Married on 11/12/2016
    The decorations were incredible, exceeded my expectations!
    Edith Married on 11/12/2016
    No words can express how amazed we were by the work done by Palacios Events. Our venue looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for your beautiful creations Guillermo.
    Abi Married on 11/03/2016
    Palacios Events did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding venue at the Tortuga Inn! The draping and chandeliers were gorgeous and for beyond my expectations!
    Stephanie Married on 10/08/2016
    Guillermo at Palacios Events put the draping and chandelier up for my wedding. He did a great job and really made the venue look terrific! The pricing was also very competitive. Thank you!!
    Gianna Married on 10/08/2016
    When trying to decide the perfect vendor to do your decor and specialty lighting for your special day- it could be tricky. There are TONS of vendors. We had an INCREDIBLE experience working with Palacio's Events! We shared our vision and budget and they worked their magic. Guillermo and his team took the time to meet with us, they were friendly, responsive, on time and followed what we wanted perfectly. When my (new) husband and I walked into the room to see it before our guests, our breath was taken away! I honestly couldn't believe how magical the room looked. I still cannot get over how beautiful the room looked! I ran around like a little kid in awe with their work. I couldn't wait for the doors to open and for our guests to see. We got so many compliments and our pictures are insanely beautiful. Thank you guys SOOOO MUCH for taking our vision and turning into the magical enchanted forest we desired. You helped make our day one to remember for ever and ever. We are so lucky to have used your services and would recommend to any bride and groom looking to make their dreams come true.

Love,
    Jake and Gianna
    10.8.2016
    Lesli Married on 10/01/2016
    We got married a couple weeks ago,Palacios Events helped us with our beachfront ceremony setting and venue decor,from the moment I saw my ceremony decor it was beautiful!! Perfect wheater for such an amazing setting.Afterwards we headed to the reception it was just how I imagined and more.Beautiful Aqua Affair!...Thank you Guillermo and staff for all your help through the whole wedding process but most of all Thank you for making our Wedding day a dream come true.
    Muchlove,
    L&J
    Lese Married on 02/27/2016
    Guillermo worked with our budget and made our day one we will remember for the rest of our life's. Will Definately use his services again for anything and my friend is using him for her wedding next year.
  • User2639665 2+ years ago
    Palacios Events created the arch with curtains and a chandelier with flowers and greenery for my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. He came early in the morning to set up everything, but it was a windy day. He came back several hours later to apply the flowers to the arch on the greenery. Unheard of! The design was so tasteful, elegant and beautiful. It was exactly what we had talked about, and they made it a reality. Would highly recommend!

He also strung cafe bulb lights on the patio of our venue, which looked great.
    Amy S. Married on 10/09/2021

Poor professionalism and service

I was very excited to hire Guillermo based on his excellent reviews. He was the top preferred vendor in the area for draping. Unfortunately, his communication was very poor to start off with. Never replied to texts or calls until I harassed him. He got better with communication. But then closer to the wedding, he provided poor service. He pushed our wedding low on his priority list because he had other weddings and our job must of not been that important. Even though I booked him 1.5 year prior to our wedding. He was supposed to set up the night before and didn’t show up. He told me he would be the wedding day early in the morning. Didn’t show up until noon and spent 20 minutes completing the job which he did incorrectly. He didn’t drape the gazebo at all and put the drapes on a pipe which I didn’t ask for at all. He left and his shit job fell apart resulting in my wedding planner fixing it and injuring her foot. I would not hire him at all. He overbooks himself, doesn’t have a team of people brings his wife and child, if you aren’t paying him $10,000 then your wedding is low on his priority list. So I would advise to hire someone else even though his reviews are misleading. Mind you I only asked to drape two areas.