Palacios Events Reviews

15 | Sarasota, FL

15 Reviews for Palacios Events

Meg Cannistra · Married on 02/29/2020

Incredible lighting work

Guillermo is an absolute artist and completely transformed the Mote Marine courtyard into a gorgeous venue. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Christina · Married on 02/16/2020

Palacios Events are TOP NOTCH!!

Guillermo and Palacios Events are TOP NOTCH! I wanted to add a little more to our wedding venue with draping, chiavari chairs and a wooden ceremony arch and Palacios Events had exactly what we wanted. Guillermo and his team were professional, arrived early, and everything looked AMAZING! We received so many compliments. Everything they did just brought the whole theme together.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

This guy is Amazing!!!

Worth every cent, he transforms your venue into your fairytale wedding! We hired him for our May 18th wedding and chose a twinkle back drop to hide a folding wall, and drapery with lights and a chandelier! It was stunning!! This is what made you walk in and go WOW! Our event was extra memorial because of you and just beautiful! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Kirchhofer · Married on 05/11/2019

Beyond Our Wildest Dreams

We hired Palacios Events to do the lighting and specialty items (chairs, gold silverware, etc.) for our wedding. Every last touch was meticulously done and perfectly executed! Guillermo was helpful and prompt with responses to all of my questions and concerns and he made us feel totally at ease! He made our wildest dreams come true! Absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Syncia Forestant · Married on 12/27/2018

Great professionalism

Guillermo is very nice and comprehensive. He did an awesome job at my wedding(12/18)I would recommend him to anybody!...Thanks again Guillermo.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Guillermo was an easy choice because I saw pictures of the awesome work he had done at my chosen venue, Mote. Once I started working with him he was very easy to work with, it felt like I didn't even have to think about it because the whole transaction/planning of the lighting went so smooth. His prices are very comparable and his work is amazing. Guillermo went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kate · Married on 01/06/2017

No words can express how amazed we were by the work done by Palacios Events. The drapes and uplighting added to our venue turned out AMAZING! It was absolutely perfect and everything we dreamed of! Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Edith · Married on 11/12/2016

No words can express how amazed we were by the work done by Palacios Events. Our venue looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for your beautiful creations Guillermo.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Alex · Married on 11/12/2016

The decorations were incredible, exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Abi · Married on 11/03/2016

Palacios Events did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding venue at the Tortuga Inn! The draping and chandeliers were gorgeous and for beyond my expectations!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Gianna · Married on 10/08/2016

When trying to decide the perfect vendor to do your decor and specialty lighting for your special day- it could be tricky. There are TONS of vendors. We had an INCREDIBLE experience working with Palacio's Events! We shared our vision and budget and they worked their magic. Guillermo and his team took the time to meet with us, they were friendly, responsive, on time and followed what we wanted perfectly. When my (new) husband and I walked into the room to see it before our guests, our breath was taken away! I honestly couldn't believe how magical the room looked. I still cannot get over how beautiful the room looked! I ran around like a little kid in awe with their work. I couldn't wait for the doors to open and for our guests to see. We got so many compliments and our pictures are insanely beautiful. Thank you guys SOOOO MUCH for taking our vision and turning into the magical enchanted forest we desired. You helped make our day one to remember for ever and ever. We are so lucky to have used your services and would recommend to any bride and groom looking to make their dreams come true.

Love,
    Jake and Gianna
    10.8.2016

Sent on 10/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Guillermo at Palacios Events put the draping and chandelier up for my wedding. He did a great job and really made the venue look terrific! The pricing was also very competitive. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

LESLI · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married a couple weeks ago,Palacios Events helped us with our beachfront ceremony setting and venue decor,from the moment I saw my ceremony decor it was beautiful!! Perfect wheater for such an amazing setting.Afterwards we headed to the reception it was just how I imagined and more.Beautiful Aqua Affair!...Thank you Guillermo and staff for all your help through the whole wedding process but most of all Thank you for making our Wedding day a dream come true.
    Muchlove,
    L&J

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lese · Married on 02/27/2016

Guillermo worked with our budget and made our day one we will remember for the rest of our life's. Will Definately use his services again for anything and my friend is using him for her wedding next year.

Sent on 04/29/2016

3.5

Palacios Events created the arch with curtains and a chandelier with flowers and greenery for my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. He came early in the morning to set up everything, but it was a windy day. He came back several hours later to apply the flowers to the arch on the greenery. Unheard of! The design was so tasteful, elegant and beautiful. It was exactly what we had talked about, and they made it a reality. Would highly recommend!

He also strung cafe bulb lights on the patio of our venue, which looked great.

Sent on 06/08/2016