Paisley & Jade Reviews

Paisley & Jade 6
Paisley & Jade 7
  • Ann

Ann Winstead-Derlega · Married on 05/18/2019

The best selection - brought my vision to life

I had a very specific vision of everything I wanted for my wedding and Paisley and Jade had the best selection of rent-able items in the area. I contacted them and received an immediate response. Then they worked directly with my planner with no trouble. They were able to add items at the last minute and executed set up perfectly. I seriously wish my budget had been larger!

The arch in the photo is from P&J
    Photo by https://mollyscottphoto.com/

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Paisley & Jade 8

Kaili · Married on 11/17/2018

Special decor pieces and hand lettered signage brings the whole day together

Paisley & Jade’s special décor pieces and perfect hand lettered signs transformed our wedding celebration into a cohesive, refined event. I found P&J after stalking my venue’s social media, they work with P&J often (which is always a plus as the vendors are familiar with each other and relationships are already established). Erin gave us a tour of the warehouse early on in my planning process and helped me pick out pieces that matched my vision for the day. She was so helpful and flexible and made the whole process really fun! Their warehouse is FULL of tons of furniture and décor pieces. As I moved through the planning process, my vision shifted, and I was able to easily switch out pieces originally picked and add on new items up until very close to the wedding date. Erin also did magic on our signage. I sent her some inspo photos of different types of fonts and she completely nailed it. The signage was a huge part of the day as we were moving from event to event so having the cohesive lettering through it all really tied together. I cannot say enough good things about P&J. The delivery was smooth (hence why vendors knowing the venue is important), staff were always helpful and responsive, the price was absolutely reasonable, and any question I had was answered with grace. I so recommend P&J to any bride in the area who is looking for unique pieces to add special touches to their big day!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Paisley & Jade 13
    Paisley & Jade 14
    Paisley & Jade 15

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Kaili!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding and can't thank you enough for having us be a part of it!! Wishing you all the best in married life from everyone here at P&J!

Ryan · Married on 11/02/2018

Such a beautiful touch to our day!

We were so happy that we decided to have this extra special touch for our wedding day. Having various pieces from Paisley and Jade made our wedding day and venue that much more beautiful and special. There were so many compliments from people wondering where all of these beautiful pieces came from. Paisley and Jade was so easy to work with and the pick up and drop off were such a breeze that we didn’t even notice it happening! They have such a variety of styles and their inventory is huge, definitely plenty of choices for every style of wedding or event. We highly recommend doing this for any special event, especially your wedding day because trust me it will make that much more of a difference in creating a beautiful setting for all to enjoy. Thank you guys so much for helping us create the most beautiful day of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Paisley & Jade 16
    Paisley & Jade 17
    Paisley & Jade 18
    Paisley & Jade 19

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Ryan! We loved being a part of your day and wish you both all the best!!

Lee · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Unique

Loved working with P&J! They have such an amazing selection of unique rentals and I felt the pieces we chose added some special touches to our day. We got so many compliments on the self-serve beer in that copper claw bath tub. Excellent service as well. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

We loved being a part of your celebration, Lee! Thanks for having us and we wish you all the best in married life!
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous pieces from a reliable company

Everything about Paisley and Jade is amazing, from their relationship to the rest of the vendors, their professionalism and communication, to their extensive and ever-changing collection. The items that made my garden soiree stand out and feel more formal were all thanks to P & J, with the copper bar and stunning dusty rose couch standing out in every photo. It was so easy planning knowing that, when in doubt P & J would have something that would suit my needs and elevate the design. I worked with Erin from beginning to end and she was so incredibly accommodating. If they can do it, they will, and you'll have some fun while you're at it. Thank you so much guys!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Paisley & Jade 20
    Paisley & Jade 21

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Lauren! We're so glad you had a great experience working with Erin - we think she's pretty great ourselves! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your day!!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Unique and Beautiful Pieces

Erin and the Paisley and Jade crew were awesome to work with! They were responsive to any questions we had and helpful in selecting the right pieces. We loved how our lounge area and sweetheart table turned out!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Jen · Married on 10/13/2018

RVA's Best Rental Company

Paisley & Jade is such an awesome company to work with. They are so easy to work with and extremely responsive, making planning a breeze. Their rental items are beautiful and made our wedding a dream come true! I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Jen, you're making us blush!!! Thank YOU for trusting us to be a part of your day - we loved working with you!

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Paisley & Jade was great to work with! We loved our rental items, and Erin did a phenomenal job on the hand lettering calligraphy. Each item made our wedding so unique!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you and wish you many years of happiness together!
  • Christine

Christine Wang Trostler · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing service for unique rental pieces

P&J was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I can see why. Their items despite being rentals are well-cared for, unique pieces that each have their own character. The service is amazing and responsive (and I had some crazy last minute changes). In addition to renting some items, I also made use of their calligraphy service for the chalkboards and Erin’s work is amazing. I was able to give her some ideas and the wording and she came back to me with the proof promptly and it was exactly what I saw on the day of. Depending on your venue, their standard delivery is flexible and prompt.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

We're so grateful we got to work together on your wedding - congratulations and thanks for your kind words about our team and services!

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2018

We had a wonderful experience with P&J! We rented three beadboard bars along with a number of pedastals from them for our wedding at Upper Shirley Vineyards, and they were beautiful. The whole process was really easy and delivery/pick-up was seamless. I'd definitely recommend them for others!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thanks Kristen! We loved being a part of your day at Upper Shirley Vineyards - congrats and best wishes!!
  • Mahnoor

MK H · Married on 08/05/2018

Stunning vintage rentals for South Asian wedding!

As soon as we visited the Paisley & Jade warehouse we knew we wanted to work with them for our rustic Pakistani barn wedding. The P&J team helped us create the perfect vision for our outdoor ceremony and wedding reception at the Middleburg Barn at Foxchase Farm. Throughout the six month process the P&J team were so patient and flexible in helping us make edits to our rentals. On the day of, the P&J team delivered all of our rentals on time and worked efficiently to set up. We are so lucky to have worked with Paisley and Jade and will look back on these memories and cherish them for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Paisley & Jade 32
    Paisley & Jade 33
    Paisley & Jade 34

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Erin from Paisley & Jade for a couple of months leading up to my wedding and WOW - she is incredible!!! When I reached out to Paisley & Jade, I had some general ideas but needed help with brainstorming specifics. Erin was on it! We bounced around a bunch of ideas, somehow came up with the most incredible plan ever which seriously reflected who me and my husband are as a couple (and matched everything else we had planned perfectly!), and then she executed my vision flawlessly. Erin is not only exceptionally talented artist, but is also kind, upbeat, patient and wants to make all of your wedding dreams come true. In addition to the hand lettering items Erin designed, we also ordered some random decor from Paisley & Jade and the quality was unbelievable. You won't regret working with Paisley & Jade and their gorgeous pieces will add some serious flair to your wedding!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Hi Liz! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this awesome review! Erin is a rock star and we are so lucky to have her representing Team P&J! We are thrilled to here that you had such a great experience and that P&J was able to help bring your wedding vision to life! We wish you all the best in your married life ahead!

Shontae · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so glad I chose my rentals from Paisley and Jade! Erin was so nice and easy to work with. I rented a beautiful mint green vintage love seat that came with a platform and went well with my vintage theme and also a welcome sign. I sent Erin my idea and she executed it perfectly! I would definitely recommend anyone to use P & J for the rental needs.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Paisley & Jade 35
    Paisley & Jade 36

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Hi Shontae! This makes us so happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with P&J and Erin! She's a rockstar. We are thrilled to hear we were able to help bring your wedding vision to life! Thanks again and best of luck in your married life ahead!

Brandi · Married on 05/13/2018

P&J provided me with THE most beautiful rentals for my wedding. Everything was so unique and really gave my wedding a personalized look. All furniture looked just as great as it did in all pictures. They were very easy to work with and responded quickly to all communication. Cannot recommend enough!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Cait · Married on 05/12/2018

We rented the Beaufort love seat from Paisley & Jade for our May 12, 2018 wedding. It was exactly what I was picturing for the space and it added a really unique touch to our sweetheart table. Our wedding coordinator Heather from the Hive Collective helped to facilitate the order and since we only ordered one item, we were able to pick it up and drop it off ourselves. The whole process was super easy and totally worth it!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Paisley & Jade 37
    Paisley & Jade 38

Meridith · Married on 05/07/2018

Paisley & Jade is an AMAZING company! While most of what they provide is unique to their company, there are definitely some items (farm tables, etc) you can source from other rental vendors for a lower cost in some cases. However, we decided to limit the amount of moving pieces and rented everything from P&J. We are SO beyond thankful we did because we were truly in awe by their kind and patient customer service and absolute stress free experience overall. Going to the warehouse for my in person consultation and playing around with different pieces until we found a perfect fit was so fun! And the communication at every point after, right up to delivery was seamless. They even made a couple special accommodations for delivery and pick up due to the specifics of our venue! WELL WORTH the slight extra cost!
    Overall, I would recommend P&J in every single way and hope to work with them again in the future! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Hi Meridith! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this kind and informative review! We are thrilled to hear that working with P&J made the gears run a bit more smoothly and that you were happy with our pretties! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we are thankful that we played a small part in helping bring your vision to life! Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your married life ahead!

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

I was planning an intimate wedding ceremony and reception and I am so glad that I found Paisley & Jade. Their prices are very reasonable and their gorgeous items definitely updated the look of my small ceremony and reception. P&J Rentals were very responsive and always had great suggestions if an item I wanted was not available for my date. I ended up renting heritage tables, mix & match chairs, and a round arbor. The delivery staff were excellent and made set up a breeze! They even stopped back by my venue with some extra tarps after they had finished their deliveries for the day - fortunately the weather was great and we didn't need the tarps, but I really appreciated the extra effort.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share this sweet and detailed review Lauren! We are so excited to hear you had such a positive experience with our pieces and our team! Your wedding looked so wonderful and intimate - we are grateful to have played a small part in helping your vision come to life. Best of luck in your married life ahead!

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2018

I have worked with Paisley & Jade both professionally and as a client now for my own wedding and the experience has never been short of amazing and extremely professional! Their rental collection is every girl's dream! They have everything our hearts could ever want! I also was very impressed by their communication. My questions were always answered swiftly, which I greatly appreciated. All of the items I rented were in perfect condition and the gentleman that helped me load everything up (because I chose to pick up my items) were so polite and helpful! All my small items came in convenient plastic boxes, labeled with their logo. This was also very helpful to keep things organized on our end. I have nothing but good things to say about Paisley & Jade and can't wait for many more projects with them!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

P&J was one of my favorite vendors to visit because their warehouse is full of interesting and original items! We were able to select different pieces that we wanted, and then we discussed pricing after and edited our list. They are so easy to work with and would highly recommend if you want some items that will make a statement. We rented two of their copper bars and I absolutely loved the finished result! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Katherine! We're so glad you enjoyed your #pandjpretties, and congratulations on your marriage!!

Liz · Married on 11/17/2017

I work in the event business in DC. So when it was finally time to have my wedding, I knew exactly who I wanted to work with when it came to rentals. Paisley and Jade was so helpful during the process and when the day finally came I knew I did not need to worry about anything. They are responsive and professional from the start, and their on-site staff is wonderful as well! If you are looking to add something special to your big day, look no further! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! We are always to proud when we here someone in our industry appreciated our services at their personal event! We are so grateful for your business and thank you for your kind words. Best of luck in your married life ahead!

Kelley · Married on 10/29/2017

Amazing pieces from the lounge sets to the pews. They made our wedding gorgeous.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Paisley and Jade has a great selection of inventory. They were super responsive and helpful starting over a year before our wedding all the way up to a week before when we added a few last minute things to our order. We loved the unique touch that these vintage/one-of-a-kind pieces added to our venue.

Sent on 11/28/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Erin was so helpful with all of our changes and requests for rentals for our wedding. Even after our venue got changed on us with 3 months left, she accommodated our shift in rental pieces.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/30/2017

Paisley & Jade was awesome to work with - they always got back to me quickly, had super helpful suggestions and flexible timing, plus they have amazing inventory to make your wedding look fantastic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Always love working with Paisley and Jade. Their rentals look beautiful in photos and definitely gave our wedding that personalized touch we wanted without having to go overboard. We rented large white pillars for our ceremony site that we placed candles and greenery on. We also rented mercury glass candle holders, LED candles, and copper candle holders for our centerpieces. They look great with our decor. We picked up and dropped off the rentals ourselves.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Paisley & Jade's reply:

Thanks Jessica! We are so glad you had a good rental experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words about our items and services. We are grateful to have had you as a client and wish you a wonderful married life ahead!