Paisley Floral Design Studio Reviews

127 | Manchester, NH

127 Reviews for Paisley Floral Design Studio

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

Paisley Floral Design Studio is your best choice for a florist. When I began my search for a florist I didn't have a strong vision of the floral look I wanted for my bouquets. After meeting just once, Marie was able to help me define what I was looking for and create a plan for the big day. She was welcoming, professional and most important provided beautiful design. For those concerned with prices, Paisley Floral Deisgn was able to provide a variety of options for me to ensure I could choose the best value and design for my money. When I received the bouquets on my wedding day, I could not have been more pleased with the results and look.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Marie is the definition of a professional. My (now) wife and I went in to the first meeting with Marie with no idea of what we wanted, aside of something that would compliment barn decor in June. Marie gave us some ideas, joined a private Pinterest board we had which gave examples of styles we liked and worked entirely within the budget we gave her. She hadn't worked our venue before, but there's no way you could tell that come wedding day. My goodness! One of the most pleasant surprises of the day was the reveal of the table centerpieces - so vibrant, so perfect - she knew what we wanted more than we did. That's comes back to the professional term I started this review off with: if you give someone who knows what they're doing a little bit of latitude, they can prove their craft to you in ways you wouldn't have thought possible. I would recommend Paisley to anyone getting married, in particular those that might be unsure exactly what they want. You will be in the best of hands.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2015

Marie was amazing for wedding. She was very honest about the market for the time frame of my wedding and created exactly what I wanted, if not better than I imagined.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Paisley Floral Design Studio is incredible! The floral arrangements were breath taking, I wouldn't suggest anyone else for wedding day flowers or arrangements for that matter!

Sent on 07/01/2015

kirstie · Married on 05/01/2015

My flowers were gorgeous! She did such an amazing job!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2015

I could not have been happier with my flowers, the colors and arrangement was just what we talked about.. Marie is so talented and creative and a pleasure to work with.
    I would use her again and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2015

The most amazing florist to work with. My flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted. The flowers were so fresh they were still beautiful and on my table when I got back from my honeymoon.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Christine · Married on 11/07/2014

I got married on November 7, 2014 and had Marie as my florist. She came highly recommended to me by a friend who has ordered arrangements for special occasions from her in the past and raved about Marie's creativity and passion.

Marie was amazing. I was a little lost in what direction to go with my flowers, but she was able to help when I showed her various ideas from my Pinterest board. She was very nice, easy to work with, great with communicating back if I had any questions or needed to change something, understanding about budgets and making something beautiful to fit it, and very creative. She was also very understanding when we had to make a last minute change to our order due to a change in numbers in our bridal party. We would recommend her to anyone out there looking for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

From the moment I met Marie I knew she was who I wanted to do my flowers. I didn't have particular flowers I wanted, I just had a color palette and feeling. Within 15 minutes of talking to her, in which I didn’t think I made sense and was actually saying somewhat conflicting things for what I wanted, she grabbed a bunch of flowers she had and created exactly the kind of feel I was going for. She knew exactly what I was trying to say. I booked her immediately.
    When it came time to finalize everything, I sent her paint color swatches of what I wanted, and with complete trust and faith in her talents, said do what you want and pick whatever flowers you think will work well. I could not have been more thrilled when I saw the bouquets for the first time. My jaw hit the floor. And in all honesty, I don’t think I would have been as happy if I gave her detailed instructions. What she created was just amazing. It was like she had gone into my head and pulled out exactly what I had imagined. The colors were so spot on, and the feel of all the centerpieces was perfect. The mix of flowers that she used was astounding.
    It was so nice to work with a person who cared than a big store that you were just another bride. She was truly amazing and the price couldn’t be beat. For what she produced, I should have paid 3 times as much, but because she works from her own studio you don’t have all those expensive store charges for everything. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/31/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 10/11/2014

We had our wedding at Castle in the Clouds on October '14. We started working with Marie at least one year in advance. Her work was AMAZING and we could not have asked for anything more!

She was very responsive and patient throughout the year with my multiple questions through emails and phone calls. She totally accommodated our budget, and was even helpful on telling us about different ways we could save on DIY things such as the flower vases. My favorite thing about her was that she completely got our vision of what we wanted for our wedding. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and it turned out even more beautiful than I imagined it! The centerpieces completely set the mood in the reception area once she brought them in. I do not have enough good things I can say about Marie, her work ethic and her talent!

Vanessa · Married on 10/11/2014

i can't say enough about Paisley Floral! Marie understood my vision from the start and made it a reality! The delivery and set up were perfect, everything was seamless and worry free!!

Crystal · Married on 10/11/2014

Paisley floral design studio is amazing! Marie will work with you to create the look that you want at a great price. And her arrangements are beautiful. She did an excellent job down to the very last detail. Not only did she do my center pieces, but my cake topper and flower girls hair piece as well! If you want truly amazing and beautiful flowers for your wedding, or for any big event in your life, I would recommend paisley floral design studio!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Laura · Married on 10/10/2014

Marie was a joy to work with! She was referred to me through a coworker who had hired Marie for her wedding this past spring. We met with Marie, and I was able to share many of my pinterest ideas which she helped to translate into reality. I fell in love with the look of large babies breath puff balls, and Marie was able to help refine my ideas, provide me with a realistic budget and helped to create cost effective alternatives to help stay on track. She easily helped to design 3 different centerpieces and was transparent about costs. We provided many of our own containers, by choice, and she was able to flawlessly integrate them into the designs we came up with. Marie did an amazing job taking my over-pinterest-ed ideas and creating a cohesive look. I LOVED my bouquet and Chad's boutenierre -they were complimentary, had plenty of 'texture' and held up wonderfully. I would absolutely recommend Marie's work, given her timely communication, friendly and creative personality, honesty, thriftiness, and BEAUTIFUL work. Thank you Marie! I cannot wait to work with you again :)

Maggie · Married on 10/04/2014

Marie was amazing to work with! She completely got my vision and executed the flowers perfectly! Everyone commented about how beautiful they were at the wedding! Thanks so much Marie!

Michy · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't say enough about Marie. She understood exactly what I wanted since the beginning! She worked her magic and made it happen. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and received tons of compliments. Amazing person to work with!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Paisley Floral was recommend to me by my wedding photographer and I couldn't be happier! Marie is amazing and super flexible. I had no idea on what flowers I wanted I just knew the color palette I wanted. I sent her paint cards of the colors I wanted and entrusted her to choose the flowers. I was not disappointed! The bouquets were beautiful!!! Would reconnect to everyone!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/27/2014

Marie was a pleasure to work with. I had very little knowledge of flowers, but she was able to take the few ideas I had and expand on them. She was always quick to answer my questions and had no issue working within our budget. Everything came out beautifully! I would definitely recommend Marie to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Betty · Married on 09/20/2014

Marie is wonderful!! She does excellent work

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2014

Marie is a close family friend so there was no doubt in my mind we would use her for our wedding flowers. She does amazing work. I told her the colors I wanted, the style of my flowers and which flowers I preferred. Marie provided suggestions for my arrangements based on what I was looking to spend. She created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen and I received endless compliments on my flowers. My favorite arrangements were the arbor for my ceremony and my bouquet. The flowers also lasted for weeks after my wedding because they were so fresh. You will not be disappointed if you get your flowers through Marie!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Susan · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank you Marie for my beautiful, amazing flowers you created with great detail for my wedding! You have a true talent! You went above and beyond what I hoped and dreamed. Everything from the bouquets, to the flowers in the church, to the centerpieces-- just stunning! I would and will recommend Paisley Floral Design to any bride and for any occasion. Perfection! Thanks Marie!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Anthony · Married on 08/14/2014

Marie is not only a delight to work with, but she went out of her way to ensure that my wife and I had no worries about our flowers on our special day. Did I mention that we were living in CA while planning a wedding in NH? Marie scheduled calls and answered emails on our time in CA without delay or complaint. I know that a lot of other vendors would not have a conference call to discuss bouquet changes at 8pm on a Friday night, but Marie did. She always would take on every change with a "can do" attitude and reassured me that we could make it work. She took extra precautions by matching our colors almost exactly and delivered everything she said she would. She worked with our time and budget flawlessly. ABSOLUTELY amazing finished product. We were so happy we went with Paisley Floral and Marie. Thank you for making it soooooo special Marie!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Mariah · Married on 08/09/2014

Paisley Floral Designs did a wonderful job on the flowers for our reception following our destination wedding. The flowers lasted for over 2 weeks after the reception as well. From the first consultation I felt that Marie had our exact thoughts in mind, when I finally saw the floral arrangements I was blown away! Absolutely beautiful! Great job and highly recommended

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jill · Married on 08/09/2014

Marie came referred to me from a coworker who used her to make her wedding flowers. She was professional and listened to my input as well. I was looking for a way to incorporate something of my moms into my bouquet, and she added a charm from a charm bracelet I gave her that allowed me to have a piece of her with me that day. Her costs are extremely reasonable and she is incredible at what she does. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Marie's enthusiasm was infectious from the very beginning. She listened to my ideas and gave her own helpful suggestions as well. Her arrangements were top notch, beautifully crafted, and I got so many compliments on everything. She exceeded my expectations and made the whole experience very enjoyable. On top of it all, the price was right!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2014

I met Marie through family. Since I was planning a NH wedding from MD, our planning involved many phone calls and emails. Right from the beginning Marie seemed to capture my vision, and offered many suggestions when my only description was "you know that little white flower with the star shaped petals?" I couldn't have been happier with the results! The bouquets for my wedding party were the perfect pop of summery color, and the men's boutonnieres looked wonderful against the grey of their suits. My bouquet was gorgeous! I only knew that I wanted an all white bouquet, and Marie offered many suggestions. I have to admit I was nervous because I don't know much about floral arrangements, but I received so many compliments and the look was just right. I also have to mention that it was important to me that I have something special placed in the corsages of my mother, grandmother, and mother-in-law. I sent Marie some fabric from my dress and she wound it into the wristlet for each. It was a very touching moment for all when it was announced. Marie, thank you so much for your care and guidance in providing flowers for our special day! - Melissa and Josh

Sent on 08/08/2014