Paisley Floral Design Studio Reviews

127 Reviews for Paisley Floral Design Studio

• Kristin

Kristin Brodeur · Married on 11/03/2019

Gorgeous wedding flowers

I'm so glad we went with Paisley Floral Design Studio for the flowers for our wedding—everything was so beautiful! Marie was such a pleasure to work with. When we met for our initial discussion, I only had a general idea of what I was looking for with our wedding flowers. She was able to take our colors and some examples of flowers I liked and made us gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. I also appreciated that her prices were much lower than pretty much all of the other florists we looked at—without sacrificing any quality. We originally thought we might make our own centerpieces to save money, but the cost was so reasonable we just had Marie make our centerpieces too. I highly recommend going with Paisley Floral Design!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Lindsay Geddes · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely stunning

My family and friends have used Marie for years for everything from funeral arrangements to prom corsages so we started with her right away. After our first consult I was so excited with all the ideas and Marie's no pressure style. As months continued I changed my mind several times and Marie was so fantastic with adjusting accordingly. I had a very difficult time articulating what I was looking for but when the flowers showed up the day of the wedding I was truly stunned. I could not have been happier and immediately began receiving compliments from the photographer, make up artist, hair stylist and all my girls! Of course the tables looked fantastic too. Her set up team was great and efficient, they didn't bother me once while I was getting ready (which was my hope). Above all else I have received more compliments on the flowers than anything else at our wedding. They really pulled everything together in the most amazing way! We are so grateful for everything Marie did and have already recommended her to everyone engaged and almost engaged couple we know! The flowers were beyond perfect and the price was so incredibly reasonable. We truly couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/13/2018

Marie is fantastic!

My husband and I hired Marie because of her endless talent with flowers. I am clueless about most flowers, I wasn't completely sure what I wanted (just had a couple of photos), but after we met with Marie, she pulled my vision into my reality. My wedding flowers were STUNNING. They were everything I wanted them to be. Marie answered all of my questions in a timely manner as well and made the process super comfortable. Extremely happy we chose Paisley Floral for our special day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Rebecka · Married on 09/01/2018

Marie is amazing! She can do wonders with only a tiny bit of direction. You don't need to know anything about flowers or style. When doing a planning meeting, before she gives you a quote, she'll have you make a Pinterest board you can go through to give her a feel of your style or what you like, what flowers you're thinking, and types of different pieces you're looking for. At the planning meeting, she is so careful about your budget, and makes sure to suggest ways to cut costs. She is so gifted, creative, and clearly loves what she does, it really shows in her work. I couldn't be more happy with how the flowers turned out. Everything was better than what I pictured, and I used to be a (novice) florist myself.

Thank you, Marie!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

We chose Paisley Floral Design for our wedding 8/25 at Lake Shore Village Resort. Marie was so awesome to deal with. Not only were her prices awesome, she designed exactly what I had wanted for flowers. I knew she would do an awesome job but we were blown away with how awesome everything came out. We had so many compliments on our flowers. We had requested her to design arrangements for some old milk jugs that we had to be placed by the reception tent- they were so gorgeous, people couldn't stop looking/ taking pictures of them! We couldn't be happier to have worked with Paisley Floral Design- you guys were awesome!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/17/2018

Marie is the best! She has such an eye for flowers, and everything she created for our wedding was absolutely perfect. We had our initial consultation where I showed her pictures that I found online, and we started an email thread that always had the most updated invoice. When she brought the flowers to my bridal salon to show me what they looked like, I was actually speechless! I could only get out an "ahhhhhh!" Naturally, this noise coming from a bride on the day of her wedding was a little concerning, but they were happy noises! Instead of sending color samples for the "blush" color I wanted, I gave her the wheel and said that I trusted her--so glad I did!! My cascading bouquet was the star of the show, and I received so many compliments from friends and family. Thank you for the most amazing flowers, Marie!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 08/04/2018

We hired Marie for our 8/4/18 wedding and can't say enough about how creative and wonderful she was to work with! My only flower request was the really large dahlias and otherwise just provided her an idea of the types of flowers I like as well as ones I wanted to avoid and she created masterpieces! Not to mention this has been a horrible season for dahlias and up until the last minute she wasn't sure she would be able to get the larger variety, but she did everything she could and not only found my dahlias but created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I could have imagined. My bouquet was honestly even better than what I had envisioned in my head and I didn't even think that would be possible! I feel like I can't even express in words how beautiful everything was, between the color combination she put together to the variety/choice of flowers she used, everything was beyond perfect!!!!! We even ran into an issue where the garland I ordered and 2 mason jar floral arrangements weren't able to be used in the place I had initially told her we needed them and she was very quick to find alternate places to utilize those decorations and I was so appreciative of that.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

Working with Marie was seamless. She is very detail-oriented and great at communicating. She took all of my ideas and turned them into exactly what I was imagining. The price was very affordable. I highly recommend Paisley Floral!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Megan · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with Marie was a pleasure. She was very flexible with price and by ever changing vision. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2018

Marie was absolutely amazing! I didn't have the first clue about flowers, honestly. At our consultation, I really couldn't even begin to describe in words what I wanted. She was able to just pull up my pinterest board and ask questions about what I liked about each photo I had pinned. She delivered my exact vision without me being able to describe it to her in words. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Leigh · Married on 10/28/2017

Marie was such a pleasure to work with! The flower arrangements were beyond what I expected and came out AMAZING! She is so talented and if you don't choose her to help with your wedding, you will be missing out! I HIGHLY recommend Paisley Flower Design!!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

Having interviewed”local” florists for our daughters wedding, in Meredith, NH; Marie was the one!! What a wonderful woman to work with; while the family was out of state; Marie was flexible with her appt. scheduling and staying in touch, online for questions and such.
    It is so obvious that Marie loves what she does; she is a true artist and her arrangements reflect her talents. Marie provided input BUT listened to our daughter and her ideas for her wedding. There were multiple consultations; a straightforward business approach to monies, payments, timeline; Marie was prompt to the hotel, as arranged; set up was as discussed and the flowers!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous; exceeded our expectations; so fresh and lasted for an additional two weeks at home!!
    The bridal bouquet was stunning; the ballroom was just as I had hoped and the compliments from guests meant that the room popped!
    Thank you Marie for creating a stunning ceremony and reception; your talents exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Libbi · Married on 10/08/2017

Marie is AMAZING. I kind of knew what vision I had for my wedding, and with just a few pictures Marie took my vision and amplified it x100! The flowers made the entire wedding. Marie is so easy to work with and is so talented when it comes to decorating and make the room look amazing. The flowers were breathtaking and everyone complimented them!! Marie even took the trip down to the cape to give me the wedding of my dreams! Thanks Marie, you're the greatest!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/07/2017

Marie was a pleasure to work with. I trusted her knowledge, creativity and judgement on everything. The outcome was amazing. I couldn’t of been happier; everything was gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2017

Marie is amazing and does beautiful work! We reviewed sample pictures of the work produced by many florists in the area and Marie's arrangements were by far the cleanest and prettiest of any we saw! We met with her in person at her studio and she went over all the details with us before providing a no-obligation estimate. We don't know much about flowers, and didn't even have colors in mind before the meeting. Marie showed us pictures of lots of different flowers and asked what we did and didn't like about each one so she could get a better idea of what we would prefer. She recommended a few different styles and color options, and showed us pictures of what those options could look like. Marie was so organized, and all of the samples she showed us were so well put together that we knew we wouldn't have to worry about a thing if we hired her! We were so right - rain was predicted for our wedding day and she called us to confirm that an arch we were planning to use for the ceremony, which she was making an arrangement for, would be allowed inside if we moved the ceremony inside. I had assumed that it would be, but it wasn't! She was able to reuse the flowers that would have gone into that arrangement for a few smaller arrangements for some of the other extra tables that we had planned to ignore - the bar, entry table, etc. She didn't even charge us more for the inconvenience or for the extra vases and boxes she had to pull from her stock last minute! When we first met Marie she said she began her own business so she could more efficiently control the jobs she was doing (since larger floral shops can see a lot of last-minute walk-in requests) and focus on the parts of floral design that she really enjoyed. This really comes through in everything she does - she not only has a knack for putting together beautiful arrangements, but has an obvious passion for it and takes pride in handling it all so it is one less thing an overwhelmed bride needs to worry about!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

Marie is amazing! She understood exactly what i wanted for my wedding flowers in just a short conversation, and made I‎t a reality. I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding, I‎t was exactly what I had imagined! She was also super easy to work with, and is familiar with a ton of wedding vendors around New Hampshire, so she worked independently with my vendors as well. I couldn’t recomend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2017

Marie and her team were great! My flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

My flowers were gorgeous at my wedding this past weekend. Marie understood my vision and delivered. She gets the flowers from her design from the floral market in Boston. Everyone was talking about the flowers and how beautiful they looked. I can't speak highly enough about Paisley Floral Design Studio.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Casey · Married on 07/22/2017

Marie was amazing. We met with her in the Fall before our summer wedding and shared some pictures and ideas for the wedding vision. I wanted bright, bold colors, and lots of them - my bridesmaids all wore different dresses, so I was really counting on the flowers to bring it all together. Marie got me exactly, and when she delivered the flowers the day-of, we just couldn't have been happier. Everything was perfect! She was also helpful in finding good vessels for the flowers. She was very professional and organized in her communications too - we had one email chain to keep everything together and she was very responsive whenever we had a question. I highly recommend Paisley and Marie to any bride!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2017

Marie is fantastic, I would highly recommend Paisley Floral Design to anyone! Marie is so easy to work with and very thorough throughout the planning process. She walked us through each step of the way. She is so knowledgeable it was fun to learn from her along the way. She used my Pinterest board as inspiration during our first meeting, and had me send inspiration photos and color swatches for each design piece (bridal bouquet, bridesmaids, centerpieces, etc.) to make sure she captured my vision. She and her team executed PERFECTLY and I could not have asked for more beautiful floral arrangements for the big day.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Katelina1

Kate · Married on 06/25/2017

Knowing absolutely nothing about flowers, I needed a florist who could take my vision for the day and bring the floral arrangements to life for me. Marie absolutely did that!!! She understood what I wanted, without knowing names for anything, and her bouquets and arrangements were not only beautiful, but they were exactly what I envisioned. She was also very reasonably priced. Thank you so much Marie!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

Marie's work is BEAUTIFUL. She is a true artist and her passion is inspiring. I always love working with Marie and my clients love her, too. Her bouquets are amazing and she loves weddings so much! I am a wedding photographer and refer clients to her because I know she'll do a great job. I highly recommend Paisley Floral Design Studio! 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Allison · Married on 09/09/2016

I got Marie's information through a friend. She truly did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decor! When I met with Marie, my ideas were still in their early ideas (which was kind of a disaster). She helped guide me through the process and ultimately designed the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen. So easy to work with, great communicator, and kept me updated along the way with any changes I need to know about. Would love to use her for other arrangements in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/28/2016

Marie was the best choice we couldve made for our florist!! She helped us create our idea for a beer themed wedding and everything came out awesome!! From my bouquet to centerpieces and odds and ends everything was perfect and we couldnt of asked for more! We used fresh hops and she incorporated my favorite flowers... also we had her do arrangements for my bridal shower and everyone raved about how beautiful everything was! Thanks again Marie you are the best!! I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for fabulous floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Beth · Married on 08/13/2016

Marie was referred by my cousin for my daughters wedding and we were all stunned by the results. She came highly recommended but exceeded all of our expectations!! I work in the landscaping field and was absolutely thrilled with her color combinations and creativeness. Loved every single piece!!!
    Beth h