Painted Plate Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• Dameron

Dameron · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome Catering Company

I can not say enough great things about Painted Plate! Working with Brad and Randi Semon was a absolute pleasure!! They catered our wedding back in Oct and I am just now getting around to writing a review however the food was phenomenal, their team of staff was courteous and professional and they were so accommodating with special requests we had. I highly recommend them and would use them again for future events. We had MULTIPLE wedding guests go out of their way to tell us how great the food was. :) Always a good sign!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Kevin Simmons · Married on 09/11/2019

Painted Plate ROCKS!!!

I can not say enough about Painted Plate! Working with Brad and Randi Semon was a absolute pleasure!! Painted Plate catered my daughter's wedding reception and Sunday wedding brunch.

From arranging a tasting, consulting on best possible execution of dinner, wine selection, venue set up, Painted Plate made our celebration perfect.

Our family and friends raved about the food and service. Comments ranged from "this is the best meal I have ever had at any wedding" to "the catering staff was so engaged and polite, it felt like I was at my favorite resturant"!

We will hire Painted Plate for all our catering needs moving forward. Look no farther, if you can book them, do it!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Susanna · Married on 06/29/2019

The Painted Plate catered the reception for our daughter's wedding. The planning process was awesome. We worked with Allison, who walked us through each step. She was fun and professional. We had great choices so that we could make it match our style. We had a wonderful tasting which helped us narrow down our appetizers, entrees, and sides. The day of the wedding, they arrived perfectly and set up a beautiful buffet. Everything was both appealing looking and absolutely delicious. The staff was so professional and friendly and added to our wonderful day. We had a great experience and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Barry · Married on 05/13/2017

One of the elements of a wedding that we felt the most pressure was with the catering and what we hoped would be an incredible dining experience for our guest. From the moment we met Brad and Randi with Painted Plate Catering, our stress began to melt away as well realized not only the level of professionalism but also the creative talents of Brad. Randi maintained a prompt and detailed communication with us that eliminated our worries. From Brad's suggestions of hors d'oeuvres before the meal to the meal itself, each item was painstakingly thought through from the combinations of tastes to the freshness of the ingredients. When we discussed a late addition of a post-meal snack from the heavy dancing, Brad again came through with a delightful suggestion of gourmet cheese sandwiches which were a huge hit!
    Great successes do not end with planning and suggestions and Brad and his team executed flawlessly. The wait staff was efficient and friendly. Brad presented the menu and everything flowed beautifully. Needless to say, the food was a huge hit and its presentation outstanding.
    If you see a meal as a special gift to your friends and family on your wedding day, you should consider Brad at Painted Plate to give you the direction and creativity that takes it beyond an idea to wonderful reality.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sara · Married on 03/26/2017

Painted Plate was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job for our wedding. When we initially reached out, we had only provided a general theme for the food, but did not have specifics in mind. Brad came up with a menu that was perfect on the first try! Randi was so responsive to messages and was patient with me as we worked through many details regarding food, linens, cutlery, etc. In addition to the regular buffet dinner and the cocktail food, we also had guests with specific dietary needs. Painted Plate worked with us and was able to provide fantastic meals for these guests with specific requirements, and they did so at no extra charge to us. The day of the event, the staff were professional, efficient, and managed the event perfectly. We got many compliments on the food from all of our guests. My husband and I did not eat much throughout the reception, but Painted Plate was kind enough to pack us individual to-go boxes with a sampling of all of our food items that we were able to enjoy the next day. The food was well worth the wait! I would highly recommend Painted Plate to anyone looking to cater any event!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Julie · Married on 09/18/2016

Painted Plate was so great to work with! We had a lot of fun coming up with a menu and the entire team was very accommodating from start to finish. We are still receiving compliments on the food and the amazing waitstaff/bartenders!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sylvia · Married on 07/17/2016

The Painted Plate staff was wonderful and very pleasant to work with, I was not disappointed one time. The food was very tasteful and the staff very nice. I was allowed to taste different sample dishes for the reception and even that was delicious. Thank you for making my daughter reception a blast.

Sent on 01/05/2017

mariya · Married on 05/22/2016

Allison was amazing! She was a pleasure to work with and she went above and beyond to make us happy! The food was delicious and everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 05/24/2017

kirstie · Married on 05/14/2016

The scale wasn't stated. i rated 5 as highest. they were amazing in every way possible.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lauri · Married on 06/20/2015

The Painted Plate exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding. The food and wine selection was fabulous and the people from The Painted Plate were awesome - the coordinator as well as the team on site for the wedding. In addition their focus on customer service was professional and right on target. We found them responsive, flexible and extremely reliable. As a result, the wedding was a huge success and we were able to truly enjoy ourselves. We received many compliments about the food from our guests. I highly recommend The Painted Plate.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Ellen · Married on 12/13/2014

Outstanding service and food! What more can I say? People are still raving about how great the food was! A pleasure to work with as well!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Carla · Married on 09/27/2014

The Painted Plate was very easy to work with and accommodating. They showed up right on time and did a great job at my wedding. People kept going back for 2nds/3rds! Very easy to work with and I felt no concern on my wedding day that they would do anything other than a great job. Thank you Painted Plate!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • User3820875 · 2+ years ago

Allison is amazing, she was willing to make changes and work with me without complaint. I made changes the week of my wedding and she was able to accommodate my requests. The wait staff was BEYOND courteous and professional. I absolutely adored the bartender, Mason. He was so polite and kind. My meal was delicious, hot food was hot and cold food was cold. The sweet tea was on point also. And I never had to ask more than once for anything.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Painted plate was absolutely wonderful! The service was incredible, the food was delicious, and the attention to detail was fantastic. I will absolutely recommend them to all the brides I know.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Juan Carlos · Married on 04/26/2014

Brad and the entire staff of The Painted Plate outdid themselves. Their food and service for my daughter’s wedding was OUTSTANDING! All our guests praised the plated dinner. I highly recommend The Painted Plate as the best catering service in our area.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Lacie · Married on 10/26/2013

Allison and Brad are such a great team! The Painted Plate made all our culinary dreams come true for our wedding. The food was delicious and the service was great! During our planning, they gave us a tasting during one of their company's busiest weeks of the year. As our point of contact, Allison always got back to us within a business day and did everything she said she would do...she made our cocktail hour and reception come to life!

Sent on 11/19/2013

The enitre staff were quite efficient. Allison was great to work with. The only problem we had was the a/c was not working properly but the owner made adjustments. The food was great.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kim · Married on 10/06/2012

Painted Plate did an awesome job for our wedding! We had a great experience leading up to the wedding. We changed our menu several times and they were very flexible. We also had an awesome tasting!

We have heard so many compliments on the food since our wedding a few weeks ago! Everything was great!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Carrie · Married on 03/24/2012

The Painted Plate was wonderful to work with. They were able to meet with me around my work schedule and they were extremely responsive to all of our questions. Our food was great, it was displayed very nice and tasted wonderful. People are still asking me who made our food. I would recommend this catering service to any bride.

Sent on 04/24/2012

Susan · Married on 09/03/2011

I LOVED the food from The Painted Plate! The beef and chicken were AMAZING! I heard nothing but great reviews about the mash potatoes and they were GREAT! Kathryn was amazing and answered my emails and calls the same day! The staff and waiters were amazing! They even cleaned the cake plates for my cake decorator and boxed up the top layer and wrapped in plastic wrap so in could go straight in the freezer! Everything went great with out a problem!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kara · Married on 08/13/2011

I found Allison to be a pleasure to work with. The food was excellent and perfectly set out for us. The price was reasonable. Allison was able to work within our budget. She is great!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2011

The Painted Plate was DELICIOUS!!! Everyone loved their food at the reception. The beef was just the right amount of rare/cooked. Kathryn from The Painted Plate was so helpful during the whole planning period and always returned my emails/calls the same day. I am so glad I chose The Painted Plate. The servers were the best I have ever had. I would choose The Painted Plate again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2010

Great food, on time service, highly recommend

Sent on 08/11/2010

Angela · Married on 06/19/2010

I didnt get to enjoy my food... However I was told that it was excellent.. It was beautifully arranged. Katherine and Brad were great to work with.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Misty · Married on 05/16/2010

Wonderful service and wonderful food! I could not have asked for better! Allison is a pleasure to work with and all my guests were very happy!

Sent on 05/30/2010