Painted Hills Golf Club Reviews

4 | Kansas City, KS

4 Reviews for Painted Hills Golf Club

Rhonda · Married on 07/21/2012

Kristin Howard, Director of Event Sales, at Painted Hills was great! We met with her several times to plan the event and each time she had great ideas that supported exactly what we wanted to do. We even had a BIG last minute change and she adapted smoothly and made it better. The facility itself -- the walkway to the entry, the rooms, the restrooms and changing rooms, and the balcony outside were all in immaculate condition and BEAUTIFUL. The banquet rooms are right on the golf course so the view outside of the large windows is lovely. The wedding was on July 21 and it was very hot and very bright outside but the venue was shaded and cool. The food served was a hit, great taste and exactly what we ordered. The package included the venue, tables, chairs, decorations and the food. We didn't have to go anywhere else for the dessert table or the dance floor either. Everything was fresh and clean. When our guests walked into the room, we could hear them exclaim how beautiful it was. There are many packages available and I believe we received a very good value. A definite 10!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Traci · Married on 10/23/2010

Painted Hills is a beautiful facility and we loved having our wedding reception there. The staff was extremely professional and friendly to all of our guests. Kristin did a really great job accomodating us with our reception needs and we truly had the best reception ever!! Great location, great people, great pricing! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/08/2011

Deanna · Married on 11/28/2009

The staff was really wonderful! They took care of everything before I even knew it needed to be done. The room was beautiful, the staff was great and the food was perfect!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Tenisha · Married on 05/21/2016

1.8
      3.0
      0.5

The venue is a very nice place for any event but the Event Director/coordinator Jill initially appeared to be very professional and a very helpful, but on the day of my daughter's wedding her and her staff were 2.5hrs late and when she eventually showed up she didn't apologize for being late in fact she didn't say anything to anyone, she acted as if we interrupted her day. My decorators had to do what her and her staff was suppose to do and because of that my daughter's pre-wedding pictures were pushed back 2 hours because we couldn't and didn't get into the venue until 2 hours before her ceremony was to begin, so imagine that you are still decorating when your guest are starting to show up. She failed to ensure that the venue was clean and that the wedding area which was held outside was setup and clean from bird mess. Thanks to my team of decorators and coordinator who came in to do her and her staff job to ensure that my daughter's wedding was exceptional. Not worth the money if you are going to receive poor customer service.

Sent on 06/01/2016