Paige Eden Photography, Inc. Reviews

24 | Denver, CO

24 Reviews for Paige Eden Photography, Inc.

Debbie · Married on 09/23/2017

Paige is the best and nicest photographer ever!!! On my daughter’s wedding day, it rained buckets!! Paige and her wonderful assistant Peggy responded and made the very most of it. My daughter was so upset about the rain but by the end of the day she was excited about the pictures Paige took. They are excellent!! Paige is so professional, so very nice and wonderful to work with. She understood the vision of the day and captured it beautifully!! I would hire Paige again and again!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Paige Eden was the best wedding photographer! She was so friendly and responsive. She was so creative with our wedding shots and made the entire process fun. We will forever treasure her work and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Paige is the real deal- a fabulous photographer, and a genuinely nice person to boot! Paige loves and is passionate about what she does, and you can tell and feel it in all aspects of her work. We instantly clicked and felt so comfortable around her. Paige was able to capture who we are as a couple, with no one else around, and her style and photographic eye are unmatched. We have been able to relive our entire day through Paige’s photos- she managed to capture all the little moments, sentiment, emotion, laughter, and love without us knowing she was there. I would recommend Paige to anyone! She’s an absolute gem!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Paige is a magical photographer. She has such a positive aura and brings out the best in her subjects. Her pictures made us feel like we were re-living our wedding. She took the time to get to know us, ask us questions to make sure she got the right shots, and made sure she really captured the essence of the wedding. We used her for our engagement photos and they were simply stunning as well, and gave her a way to get to know us too. Paige's talent to shoot scenic backgrounds for our engagement and wedding photos made her top notch in our book (think Colorado mountain scenes). Her photos have such life and vibrance to them. We were lucky to have her and her assistant part of our special days. She is attentive, responsive, caring, and goes the extra mile to make sure your photos are what you exactly want in the end. We continue to use Paige as our family photographer from our son's birth and planning upcoming events for the future. I recommend her without hesitation for anyone's special event!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kate · Married on 05/24/2013

I was overwhelmed at the sheer beauty of my engagement/wedding photos. Paige has a true talent for capturing special moments between people. Her friendly personality makes it very easy to relax in front of the camera! In truth, she and her staff were so unobtrusive that we forgot she was there capturing every moment!! Paige overlooks no detail and provides a vast array of photos to fit your every need from formal, posed shots to candid, romantic and fun shots. We also have several lovely, artistic photos that I dreamed of having but never thought I'd be able to help create! Neither my husband nor I are particularly comfortable in front of a camera but Paige made the experience painless and we have the most beautiful photos to commemorate this special time in our lives. I HIGHLY recommend Paige Eden for capturing all your special moments!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Erin · Married on 09/30/2012

Paige and her assistant were fantastic! On time, professional, creative with photo-ops, flexible, wonderful, friendly, and captured all the great moments! She was very receptive to our needs and really worked well with our wedding party :O) Thanks Paige, you are the best!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Patterson · Married on 06/30/2012

Paige and her team were lovely, patient and extremely accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Abigail · Married on 06/02/2012

I understand that it might seem a little inflated to give a vendor a perfect score on the star scale, but Paige Eden deserves it. Her service exceeded my expectations at every turn. Paige can attest to the fact that I was about the busiest bride ever! She worked with my schedule at every turn and was amazingly sweet while doing so. My engagement photos were amazing, and my wedding photos were breathtaking. I believe that good wedding photos should give you the chance to relive your wedding moment for moment. Paige gave me that through her beautiful photographs. Another valuable trait of Paige's is her professionalism. I have seen far too many weddings where the photographers practically follow the bride up the isle! In front of everyone! Paige and her team managed to get more pictures than I even knew what to do with while being barely noticeable in the midst of everything. My husband described her as being a ninja. I could go on and on about how great Paige Eden is, but I would need a lot more space. So the best thing I can do is give any bride some advice. Your wedding pictures are forever, so make sure you get a great photographer. Paige Eden is a great photographer, and I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Michael · Married on 10/08/2011

Our experience with Paige Eden Photography was fantastic. The level of service and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. The many items we went through with Paige in planning sessions leading up to our wedding were all addressed. The list of photos we wanted with all combinations of friends and family were all achieved beautifully.
    The reason we first approached Paige was due to her portfolio - we found she was able to catch the emotion and power of the weddings she showcased there. We were very pleased with her ability to capture the emotion and power of our own wedding. My wife and I still tear up going through our photographs.
    Thank you Paige, we would absolutely recommend you to our closest friends and family!

Sent on 05/14/2012

B · Married on 09/17/2011

I cannot say enough about Paige as a photographer. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with from the day we first met her. My mom and I met with several photographers and were not compelled one way or another until we met Paige. From the first 5 minutes of meeting her, we knew she was the one. She is a true artist and brought great, creative ideas to the table. She is very down-to-earth and extremely easy to work with. She is attentive and always kept us on track. On the day of my wedding, I was very nervous and Paige's demeanor helped to put me at total ease. She and her assistant captured all of the important shots and many, many more. It was really fun to watch Paige work her magic. Not only do my mom and I feel we picked the best photographer for us, but we also feel that we came away with a friend in Paige. She is a wonderful person and truly talented at her craft. Working with Paige was by far one of the highlights of the entire wedding process.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Lindsey · Married on 05/28/2011

Paige is AMAZING! Her personality is so creative, professional, excited, and truly a joy to be around. I was beyond thrilled when I got my pictures back. Paige and her amazing team have such talent through the lens. Your photographer is the vendor you are constantly around all day on the wedding and I couldn't have picked a better person. Our pictures were breathtaking. She captured emontions like no other...tears, laughter, details, smiles, and true feeling. She captured it all and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you Paige for everything!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Paul & Lindsey · Married on 10/16/2010

Paige’s photos are absolutely beautiful. She is professional, fun to work with, and makes taking photos a pleasure on your wedding day. This is one day when you want the best and Paige is it. My wife and I could not be happier with our photos and we will use her for any occasions that come up in the future. She was great with our families, with the kids, friends, and us of course. If she’s available don’t think twice, just book it and relax!

Sent on 04/12/2011

Corinna · Married on 09/19/2010

The service and quality I received from Paige was over the top. Her photos are absolutely amazing and I've had numerous people say they are the best they have seen and have asked for her info. On the day of the wedding she was incredibly professional and creative and got some stunning "staged" and candid shots. She went above and beyond and did a "dress trashing" shoot with me and gave me some truly special images. Paige and I have stayed in contact and plan on doing some more shoots together. I wouldn't trust anyone else!!!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Kathryn · Married on 09/03/2010

Paige is an amazing photographer. My family and I have recommended her to a number of brides. She is a joy to work with and makes everyone feel at ease. I did not worry at all about my wedding photography knowing it was in Paige's hands. She is extremely creative, but also ensures that you will get all of the more standard shots that you want. When planning your wedding, there are so many decisions to make; choosing Paige for your photography is the easiest one you can make!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Kate · Married on 07/31/2010

Paige is a fabulous photographer and a true artist. Her calming dispostiton helped keep my entire family sane during the planning process. She was always quick to respond and offered great ideas that helped make our day unique. For our engagement session we really wanted pictures taken in the snow, being as dedicated as she is, Paige met us in freezing temperatures and snow storm to get the shoot done. And, it turned out amazing! The day of our wedding ran so smoothly and we were thrilled with the pictures. Paige put together an album for us after the wedding that captured all of the emotions of our special day - words can't describe how much that album and the photos mean to us. Paige is wonderful to work with and is extremely talented. I would highly reccommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2011

karen · Married on 06/18/2010

Paige did an amazing job with our photos and worked within our budget. She made us feel very comfortable during the session and was fun to work with. I can't say enough about how great her work is.

Sent on 06/29/2010

Darci · Married on 06/12/2010

I would recommend Paige's services to anyone that wants quality photos that truly capture the personality of the people being photographed. Her photos are beautiful!!! Thank you Paige for capturing my day to the fullest!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Kiera · Married on 10/03/2009

Paige is so EASY to work with and she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We didn't have a worry in the world that she would capture the best moments of our special day. She is such a unique person and so passionate about what she does. The colors in her photographs are so vibrant and beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Kera · Married on 07/04/2009

Paige Eden is truly a master photographer-and a fantastic gal to boot! From our first meeting I knew we were a match-I just loved her energy and willingness to get the photos we wanted. The photos were beyond anything we expected.
    Our wedding was unique and filled with special, sentimental, rustic touches and Paige managed to shoot them all- and they looked so much better in her photos! It was amazing to how she was able to capture the true and pure emotions of our big day. We barely noticed she was there, snapping away, and in the end she we got truly amazing photos that show all the joy, emotion and beauty of our big day.
    Paige was great to work with from start to finish. She really labored over the hundreds and hundreds of our photos and created the most unique and utterly perfect wedding album. I am so glad to have found Paige Eden, her eye and pure talent produced some of the most beautiful photos I have seen. I would love for her to be my photographer for everything!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Ryan · Married on 05/31/2008

Paige is a pro. She is not only a great creative mind, but she is a pleasure to work with, extremely responsive, timely with her work, and executes her ideas brilliantly. She always put our opinions first and made any revisions we had without taking it personally or making us feel awkward. I would highly recommend Paige to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Sheilah · Married on 08/21/2010

Paige was thoughtful, caring, flexible, and increadibly helpful with all stages of our wedding photography. She spent a lot of time with us, going throught the details and planning stages - she was never pushy, and took the time to really listen to our needs.

Creativity and whimsical edge shine through her work, and she has a way of capturing the best moments of a wedding in a way that is genuine and moving. The final product was beautiful! I highly recommend her services, especially if you are looking for a photographer that knows how to tell a story in a reflective way. It was the perfect mix of modern, classic, journalistic, secretive, fun, and dreamy. All the best to you, Paige....thank you!!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

Paige is such an extraordinary woman and photographer! She is very detail oriented and captures every beautiful moment.
    Paige is very easy to work with. She is organized, on-time, prepared, and involved with making sure your wedding day goes perfect!
    Paige has so much enthusiasm for life and is able to see the beauty in everything around her. You will not regret having her savor all of your wedding memories! ~Jessica & James

Sent on 11/22/2010

Bethany · Married on 06/19/2009

Paige was so easy to work, she captured all of our special moments, we are thrilled with the pictures and the book she put together for us is perfect...she truly is an artist.

Sent on 03/03/2010
  • F

Faina · Married on 10/11/2008

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important aspects of planning the wedding for us. After the big day is over, the photos are what last a lifetime. With that in mind, we set about selecting a photographer who could provide "documentary" style photographs (with a few posed shots for the parents thrown in). We used a wedding planner and she provided us with a list of 10 photographers that she had worked with. We reviewed everyone's prior work online and then interviewed a few photographers over the phone. We decided on Paige based on the quality of her work (we reviewed full galleries of prior weddings that she photographed) and her personality (I travelled to Denver to meet with Paige in person).
    Paige over-delivered! In the weeks leading up to the wedding day she was responsive and patient as we discussed the package and photography style we wanted. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant arrived early. She was professional and unobtrusive. During the photo sessions prior to the ceremony and reception, she made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed. Paige had an incredible way with the wedding party (including several small children) and other guests and was able to capture wonderful photos - even of the camera-shy guests and the kids. During the reception, she captured "action" photos of virtually all of our guests. At no point did we feel that a photographer was obviously present or in the way. She blended with the guests; took her photos and moved on to the next shot.
    After the wedding day, Paige's digital proofs arrived quickly, and the hardest part of the entire process was deciding on the best photos (out of 600+) to include in our album. A
    ll of our friends and relatives have since commented on how great our wedding photographs are. Photography was very important to us and we were both very happy with Paige and her wonderful work-product.

Sent on 03/06/2010