Pacific Party Rentals, LLC. Reviews

40 | Kaneohe, HI

40 Reviews for Pacific Party Rentals, LLC.

Angie Song · Married on 10/06/2019

Excellent choice for rentals for your big day!

PPR offered a great selection at very reasonable prices. We had an outdoor wedding so had a laundry list of rental items: tent, lights, dance floor, tables, chairs, dishware, utensils, etc. Everything came in great condition, and was set up professionally and on time. They have various options of each item category to accommodate every budget. We made some modifications along the way and they were always able to accommodate it (even switching to a larger tent a month out). The only thing to be mindful of is they have such a large selection so their website doesn’t have pictures of everything. There are also some links that are broken, and given we were planning our wedding from CA, there were a few items that didn’t look exactly as we anticipated. Overall, we were very satisfied and would recommend all of our friends and family to use them.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Lawrence · Married on 10/01/2019

Beautiful to the last bulb!

PPR were so easy to deal with, and one of the only rental companies my wedding planner works with! and for good reason! my tent was stunning, the lights were just perfect and the dance floor was put to such good use! set up went flawlessly and no problems whatsoever with pack down.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lei

Lei · Married on 07/12/2019

beautiful rental options and pricing

Dealing with Pacific Party Rentals was an easy experience. We had an idea of what we were getting into from the information on their website, but going to their offices in person to build our table layout was not only a lot of fun, but let us play around with a few ideas before settling on our final design. The prices were reasonable and everything we rented was in great condition. Even though they allow you to pick up/ drop off your rentals to save money, I highly recommend just having the company do it. We opted to save money but found it was an unnecessary hassle that we had to assign one of our guests to handle. Overall, using Pacific Party Rentals was a great experience and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazeball!

Pua and Pacific Rentals Team perfectly execute my vision to the tee! Our bohemian and vintage theme came into reality and in awe for the final result on our wedding day. Our guests couldn’t get over every detail that was put into our decor, thanks to Pua and her team! Mahalo again for exceeding my expectations and more Pua!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi Nakamura · Married on 09/09/2018

Couldn't be happier

These guys are amazing. Had my wedding reception at Charlie's Pond at Sunset Ranch & rented almost everything through PPR. Their products are high quality & their setup team is efficient, professional, & really impressive (especially the guy in the tree setting up the cafe lighting above the dance floor)! I communicated with Keli'i & Pua; both of them were great! Very knowledgable & helpful (I planned this myself from New York so I needed guidance on everything; I had no idea what I was doing when I started), quick to respond, & really flexible with all my changes. Really glad I went with PPR for my wedding reception, couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

Their inventory is awesome! So many options to choose from! They were very professional and quick to answer any questions I had! Everything we needed from lighting to the dance floor and then some we got all from them. They definitely made the whole planning process so much easier because they had everything we needed!

Sent on 05/27/2018

joella · Married on 01/13/2018

Used PPR services for a small wedding on the North Shore. They were very helpful and set my mind at ease since this was a destination wedding! Great response time and helpful every step of the way. Delivery was super easy and the guys were a pleasure to work with! Thanks for helping to make my day so easy!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Mariah · Married on 05/04/2017

Awesome rentals! They had done weddings at our venue before, and knew immediately exactly what size tents/what length of lighting was needed for various options. Worked with us and delivered our order the night before and picked up the day after, letting us save money by doing our setup and decoration ourselves! Great to work with, and delivered exactly what we ordered. Very quick to respond to all changes and questions. :)

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/22/2017

We've been working with Pua for almost a year for all our rental equipment for the wedding. It was so easy to get in touch with PPR via phone and email. Responses were prompt, concise, and professional. They were incredibly accommodating to my fluctuating work schedule and rescheduled our initial consultation twice before my fiancee and I could attend. The consultation was quick and very organized, they had examples of set ups readily available so we could see what would would actually work.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wonderful wedding planner recommended Pacific Party Rentals for our wedding rental needs. As our planner has a fantastic aesthetic & design sense --and is very familiar with many island wedding vendors -- we moved forward without hesitation. And the rentals turned out to be wonderful! They had various options for our price range and were able to last minute tent coverage once we found out that our wedding would take place on a potentially very rainy day. We are very grateful to have chosen Pacific Party Rentals for our wedding needs and would highly recommend them to other couples tying the knot on Oahu.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Alison · Married on 01/26/2016

Candace was amazing! However, it was quite difficult to set up without a wedding planner. I didn't even think of having to fold the napkins, ect. My fault completely, but I wish I would have been told that no set up was included.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Planning from Canada ..I thought it would be a nightmare..but with the team at PPR...it was smooth flowing.
    I sent pics of my view..and guest details and they helped me chose the best items. .walked me through each area...
    Sent me pics for review. .and and helped me out with things I would never have thought of! !
    And to help with keeping in our budget.
    Candace went out of her way to communicate with vendors to save unneeded costs .
    The lights.tent...tables all looked great. that day. .everything was exactly as I pictured.
    Would definitely recommend using PPR for your big day!
    They were great to work with..I had nothing to worry about but show up and be the bride;)

Sent on 05/05/2016

We ended up renting from Pacific Party Rentals last minute and they were really nice, affordable and fast to answer any questions and were willing to make adjustments to our orders. They had the exact linen color I was looking for =)

Sent on 04/20/2015

Bernadette · Married on 04/09/2015

We had our wedding on 4/9/15 at Loulu Palms Estate. I can see why they are the only vendor Loulu Palms requires you to use! Their customer service is amazing! They were able to help and guide us exactly how much -and how many rentals we needed to make our wedding beautiful! Their chandeliers are exquisite and if your budget permits you, you must get the draping inside the tent! It looks so beautiful! I acid entails forgot to include linens napkins for the dinner, but they were able to add that in for me at the last minute! Their prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Tiffannie · Married on 03/25/2015

Pacific Party Rentals did a wonderful job for our wedding!!! I worked with Kristin from beginning to end (and from another state) and everything came out day of absolutely PERFECT and just how we had envisioned!! Their quality of service, flexibility, and responsiveness was the BEST. If they didn't have a product I wanted, they went out of their way to find it for us, or help us figure out another solution that was similar. They went above & beyond to help create my Pinterest inspiration ideas! :) Thank you Kristin & Pacific Party Rentals for helping our ceremony & reception look beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2015

julia · Married on 09/05/2014

We were required to use Pacific Party Rentals by our venue Sunset Ranch. Coordinating our event required everything to be brought in. Initially I was overwhelmed by all of the details, but PPR was very knowledgeable and walked me through the entire process. Plus I couldn’t have asked for a more responsive vendor, they never took more than a day to get back to me. The end product was stunning, I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you PPR!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Avery · Married on 07/03/2014

Amazing team of professionals! They were a God send to a bride who was doing most of the wedding planning on her own. They were very quick to respond to emails. Very helpful when it came to selecting the rentals items and organizing the layout. Set-up day-of was done quickly and were easy to adjust to the wet ground.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

The first time we inquired about party rentals for weddings...PPR was the 1st and only stop we made. The staff were very accommodating. We went to the warehouse and met with Sheryl. She was great. There were so many options and pictures to choose from, we felt that we didn't need to go anywhere else. Just from the talk with Sheryl we knew that we wouldn't have to worry about getting the right equipment or the right chair, or the right size tent. There was never a stupid question with them, they were open to our ideas and offered suggestions to see how well they could accommodate our needs or what options we had. It was very easy for me to send them an email and ask if I could see a pictures of what they had and some set-ups that they have already done in the past. They came to our event to deliver the supplies right on time, I don't think I ever had a moment where I had to worry about them at all. Thank you PPR.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2014

Great to work with. Very prompt with answering any questions. Everything was perfect on the day of. Will definitely work with them again.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/03/2014

Pacific Party rentals did the tent, dance floor, sound system, bartender, lighting, registration table, and all of the required setup and breakdown for our wedding at Kualoa Ranch Paliku Gardens. We were blown away by the customer service we received from Kristin. We exchanged over 75 emails with her in the months leading up to the wedding, and everything turned out exactly how we wanted it to be. We would recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Great job! Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Arielle · Married on 07/20/2013

If you are looking for a company that will work with you on your vision for a perfect wedding, this is the place. I planned everything on my own, down to table placement and silverware or no silverware. There are so many things to think about when you do things yourself, but this company worked with me. No matter how many emails I sent or ideas I bounced off of them, they worked with me until the vision in my head became a reality. I really appreciated all their hard work and dedication in making sure my dream came to fruition. I would highly recommend getting all your party rentals from this place. I had the twinkly, romantic wedding of my dreams under the stars and moonlight at one of the most romantic places on earth!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Really professional. Slightly pricier than other vendors, but great service!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Maya · Married on 05/26/2013

So great to work with. The in-person appointment was so helpful to decide what rentals we needed. Everything went up on time and in the right place:)

Sent on 07/22/2014

jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Sheryl at PPR is literally the most incredible person to work with when it comes to putting together the rentals for your wedding day. We originally met with her at her showroom about a year and a half prior to our wedding date, and she made us feel so comfortable (we were clueless). She stepped us through everything. We got to see and touch the rentals up close, which was great. As for the rental options, I feel like they had everything under the sun: a huge variety of linens, different types of glassware, a ton of table shapes and sizes. The quality of the items was really nice as well. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, I literally made a thousand changes (including the week prior to the wedding). She was so kind and receptive and helpful throughout all of it. I cannot thank PPR enough. They did such an amazing job. Everything looked wonderful the day of the wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/16/2013