10 Reviews for Pacci's

Champagne Toast (1)
House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
10 Pacci's Reviews

I had an amazing night, the stuff was great and the food was the best I ever had outside of Italy.

Profile Picture Marcello, 8/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were so happy that we selected Pacci's to cater our daughter's engagement dinner! Heather managed all aspects of the event, and she is smart, calm, organized -- and she has exceptionally good interpersonal skills. I felt very comfortable at every stage of the process -- I knew that I was in the hands of a true professional. To get the ball rolling, my daughter and I did a "tasting" at the Tratorria -- and then we selected the dishes that we liked the best. Then Heather sat down with us and created a balanced menu. She came to our house to take a look at the space to evaluate how to set it up. The day of the engagement party, all we had to do was get out of the way, and they took care of the whole thing, including all of the cleaning up. It was fun, delicious and very, very easy. Everyone LOVED the food. I wholeheartedly recommend Pacci's!

Profile Picture laurie, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Vegetarian, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
4.7

We had our annual holiday party at Pacci's and it was great!

Profile Picture User6152241, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The food was delicious, and the catering manager, Heather, was very helpful and responsive!

Profile Picture User6118431, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres

While we didn't have a wedding reception or work off of a catering list, Heather and all of the staff at Pacci's were wonderful in helping with our large party reservation. Everything from the communication, flexibility of the timing and menu, the dinner choices, the wait staff and even to the handling of multiple checks at the end, Pacci's was great! The food was delicious and I would highly recommend Pacci's!

Profile Picture User6201749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a kid's event in their back room. The staff was so nice about it.

Profile Picture User5611808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Vegetarian, Family Style, Server(s), Italian

The food was delicious, it was delivered on time, and Heather was great to work with. Our friends at the party were also impressed with the food--and one guest was Sicilian with high standards for Italian food, and he loved it--so thank you!! I couldn't have been more thankful that we had Pacci's cater this event, and we certainly will recommend Pacci's to our friends in the area for future catering needs.

Profile Picture RAY, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This place is great! Heather was excellent to work with. The owner is very attentive. Food is great, space is nice. You can't go wrong.

Profile Picture User5589980, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had already thought of Pacci's as a possible rehearsal dinner spot, so I was very pleased to see they were listed on Wedding Wire. Heather, the catering manager, was friendly, helpful, and responsive. Everyone loved the food and we had a very good time. There were 18 people in our party and we had our own room, but with open doorways. The atmosphere is cozy and relaxed. We chose to have food served family style, which worked well for helping people get acquainted.

Profile Picture User5545779, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Dessert, Family Style, Server(s), Italian, House Wine

Pacci's was the perfect place to hold my son and daughter-in-law's rehearsal dinner. It is so family-friendly, quaint and comfortable! The staff did an amazing job during the entire celebration. The owner and the catering coordinator were always very responsive to calls and emails. They were also more than willing to accommodate all my requests. I feel like they're part of the family now! You will NOT be disappointed if you choose Pacci's Trattoria as the site for your event!

Profile Picture User5445879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review