P.I.C. Photo Reviews

P.I.C. Photo View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Christine
    Christine E. Married on 12/12/2020

P.I.C. Photo --They're fabulous!

I've coordinated many weddings and met all sorts of vendors, and the best weddings are always the ones where there is collaboration and respect among the professionals. That's exactly what happened when I met Shannon and Christina. We communicated prior to our clients' wedding, checked in with each other throughout the event, and have remained in contact even after everything was finished! I've recommended them to other clients and will continue to do so!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

That means so much Christine! Thank you so much for the kind words! The feeling is very mutual and we cannot agree more about the collaboration and respect among the professionals!
    Nicole A. Married on 10/31/2019

Truly the best!

These two women are truly amazing! They are so warm hearted, and fun! They make you feel so calm on any event! They did our wedding, newborn pictures, and now our first family pictures and I would never think to ask one one else! Their work is so diverse. Call PIC photo for your next event!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you Nikki!! You’re too kind! We’re happy to have photographed your wedding and to continue photographing your family!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 06/01/2019

These ladies are amazing!

Working with Shannon and Christina was amazing! They are so professional and helpful, and were so easy to work with. They kept us laughing and were great at managing the tricky family dynamic waters. We didn’t have a Day of Coordinator and were concerned about staying on schedule, and they quickly and easily stepped up and put us at ease. It was a joy working with them and we have such happy memories from our wedding because of them. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, and the kind that you treasure for a lifetime. Thank you ladies for all you do!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! We really appreciate you guys and we had fun with your whole family! We were happy to be a part of it all.
    Erin G. Married on 10/14/2018

Could not have been happier

We knew as soon as we met Shannon and Christina that they were a perfect match for us. We started with an engagement shoot. Neither my wife or I are very comfortable in front of the camera but they made us feel so relaxed. Our 11 month old son even reacted well to them. For our wedding they couldn’t have been more professional and our photos will be enjoyed forever. With baby #2 on his way, we can’t wait to have Shannon and Christina continue documenting our family. We would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you then and look forward to working with you now as your family grows!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic photographers!

These two women "love all love." They are the divide-and-conquer queens at a wedding. When you consider how many pictures you want, and of what, you'll likely need two photographers to capture everything. They get to know you, and by the time the big day arrives they'll know exactly what shots you want captured. Shannon and Christina are easy going and are almost invisible (in the best way!) at your event. You will not regret booking with these women.

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for the kindest words ever! You are Cesar are such gems and we are so grateful to have met you guys. Looking forward to making future memories for you!
  • Rafaela
    Rafaela O. Married on 09/04/2013

Amazing duo!

Shannon and Christina were great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. They have great attention to detail and made the whole process easy and enjoyable!

P.I.C. Photo's reply:

Thank you so much! You’ve all been so great to work with as well! We love capturing your family throughout these past years. :)